Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Firearms - Federally Licensed Dealer - page 3. (Read 3632 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
August 02, 2013, 02:19:55 PM
If you have a Thompson T1B (semi) I'd love to buy one!
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
August 02, 2013, 09:45:40 AM
I am interested, but it depends on where you are. Unless there is a serious advantage, I would be reluctant to buy from you and then pay to have shipped to my local dealer, who would then charge me to receive it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
August 02, 2013, 09:11:43 AM
All people hear about in the news are the illegal ways people buy guns and use bitcoins. I am very glad to see someone putting themselves out there by doing things right and setting example of how it should be done. Great job man and keep it up!  Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 01, 2013, 09:25:47 PM
 I currently operate a fully licensed Class 1 Firearms business, and while controversial, it is quite legal to buy/sell firearms using alternative currencies as long as the proper legal steps are followed in the transfer and documenting process. I would be happy to assist anyone who is interested in exploring this opportunity and can answer any questions or concerns you may have.

In order to comply with ATF regulations laws I cannot sell under an unregistered alias. As such, I have created a Bitcointalk user associated with the name of the company to which our FFL is registered under. From this point forward, please address any requests for pricing / ordering to "SphereScape Corp". I will still be on here to answer questions through my personal account as I understand any changes like this can raise a red flag to some.

Currently I have multiple items for sale and can special order anything you would like within the Class 1 firearm classification.

If you have anything you are looking for in particular, we have access to all the major distributors and can find what you are looking for. Just PM "SphereScape Corp" and let me know what you are looking for we'll get you a quote as well as an ETA.

If you would like to see some of our auctions, click the link below to see what's currently up. We don't always post but sometimes we put things up on sale, so check back often or contact user SphereScape Corp directly to request specific items!

http://www.gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?IncludeSellers=1587656

Best,
David
SphereScape Corp.

Update: August 01 2013

I appreciate everyone's understanding in this matter and thank you for your support moving forward into the uncharted.

Update: 4 Sept 2013
Please note that effective immediately, all bitcoin transactions will be based off of coinbase exchange rates.

Update: 24 Sept 2013
Refreshed thread

Update 5 Dec 2013
As of immediately, we are now accepting Litecoin for payment of orders. Anyone interested in purchasing with Litecoin please feel free to contact "SphereScape Corp".

-David
Pages:
Jump to: