Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] - HBO GO Accounts - Don't miss out on the new HBO television season! - $12 - page 10. (Read 37315 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
i would like a account would like to buy via paypal
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
My account has stopped working after a month... I emailed OP and have yet to receive a reply...

Activity: 2
I purchased my HBO GO account yesterday through CryptoThrift, and have yet to received any account info.  Sad

I will let everybody know how it goes, maybe it won't be too much longer...

I received my HBO GO account information shortly after I posted to the forum. The account is working as described. Thanks!
Hi, I see you have several inquiries regarding the subscription voiding after a few months. I really don't wish this to occur. Will you guarantee this sort of problem would be swiftly taken care of (same day)? Also could I use PayPal to make my purchase. Thank you for your service.

j.
I purchased my HBO GO account yesterday through CryptoThrift, and have yet to received any account info.  Sad

I will let everybody know how it goes, maybe it won't be too much longer...
I'm very interested in buying via paypal.. Please pm or email me if still available.
I grabbed a code from tygeade on the 12th - was delivered almost instantly after payment and worked like a charm Smiley

Unfortunately today, 10 days on, it stopped working and states that the account is no longer subscribed to HBOGO.

I've pm'ed tygeade so hopefully we can get this sorted out - I'll keep you updated.
Activity: 9
Account received and working. Good seller.
Ordered via CryptoThrift. Waiting for details - will post feedback here
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Ordered one from tygeade, worked like a charm.  Quick & easy transaction.

I'll report back if any issues pop up...although I'm not anticipating any problems.
I'm keen but also only have PayPal. Hopefully you can still help me?
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
PMd gabby and ragweed both.
Hi i would be keen but only have paypal.
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
Been ultra busy the last couple of days because of classes starting back soon.
Sorry to any previous/future customers who've had to wait for replies.
Activity: 798
Time is on our side, yes it is!
couple questions for ya.  Do I need to have HBO first for this service to work?  The login information you pm'd me didn't work over the cellphone so not sure if this info was valid or not. 

do you have any long term customers that can vouch for your service?  I'm just wanting to be sure this is on the up and up because I'm interested in buying an account if so.
Hi tygeade.
I bought HBO GO account last friday using your link from cryptothrift.com
I got the code and immediately I tried the service. I logged in and tried to watch something and HBO GO just told me that maximun number of simultaneous video streams for your household was exceeded.

I sent you a message via cryptothrift about this problem. No answer.
Next day I got home from work and tried to watch Hard Knocks and vóla everything worked.
Just few seconds ago I tried to watch the HBO GO and when starting playback the HBO GO pops a message saying that my account does not have active HBO subscription so I can't watch anything.

So what's going on here?  Huh
Activity: 779
Bumper.
i sent first and the seller promptly provided me with needed information. currently watching hbo go on my roku player with no issues as of yet.

will update if anything happens, all in all, good seller. would do business with again
Activity: 779
looks like something i could really use. and after seeing the positive feedback i feel like i can trust the OP. please PM me and i would like to pay directly. thanks!
Activity: 798
Time is on our side, yes it is!
I'm interested in this but not sure If I can use this to watch the the programs on my tv.  The tv can go online but I want to be sure before I make a purchase.  Really hope this service is available until I have a chance to make sure it will work and is worth the Bitcoin.  Many thanks for offering this service to the community!
Pages:
Jump to: