Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] - HBO GO Accounts - Don't miss out on the new HBO television season! - $12 - page 12. (Read 37315 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
I purchased an account from "BitCoinJessica"(the account linked in the OP) on Cryptothrift back in April.  At that time it was $12 in BTC.  It worked fine on my Roku for about 2 months, and then it crapped out and said there was no subscription.  I immediately sent a message on Cryptothrift to the user explaining the situation, and asked for either a refund or a remedy to the situation.  I received no response.

I would not do business with this person until they explain why they won't make this situation right.

If you prefer to handle this in PM, feel free to PM me.

-Fuse
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
Small bump.

Did a direct trade with "yimfinity" that went over very well, and very quickly.

Escrow on my listing or direct trades are still available!
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1514
legendary
Don't miss Game of Thrones S04E02 tonight! Buy an account and get caught up with the premiere.
legendary
Lots of happy customers. What's $12 for Game of Thrones, The Wire, True Detective, Curb Your Enthusiasm, or Six Feet Under? All sorts of awesome television, movies, "late night", and comedy specials.

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
New episode of game of thrones tonight. Worth the hbo price!
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Just bought one of these. So far so good! GoT season 4 tonight!
legendary
so far I've got no complaints, enjoying watching HBOGo...

thanks... Wink

If you do have any complaints let me know here, or on cryptothrift and I'll sort it out as best as I can.

Goes for every customer obviously.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
so far I've got no complaints, enjoying watching HBOGo...

thanks... Wink
Activity: 266
I'll bite, putting in an order now.
legendary
"hacked/carded, but shared with 1 other person.

Accts are tied to apartment complex HBO subscription."

If they're shared with another person does that mean we must keep login info the same? ARe both people capapble of using it at the same time?

Info would have to be changed through provider anyway, so yes you'll have to keep it the same. But you can use it simultaneously, no problems will arise from that.
Activity: 363
"hacked/carded, but shared with 1 other person.

Accts are tied to apartment complex HBO subscription."

If they're shared with another person does that mean we must keep login info the same? ARe both people capapble of using it at the same time?
legendary
Interested in selling a few HBO GO accounts. These allow you to watch all of HBO's television, films, and assorted comedy specials/late night programs online. They are guaranteed for (1) year. Only 1 per customer please, thank you.

I have these listings on cryptothrift, which I urge you to use. Not only do I have proper feedback on there (all positive), it also has escrow. Plus, lending support to a cryptocurrency trading post like cryptothrift is good for the cryptocurrency community, especially after BitMit/Coingig closing.

https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/download-misc/hbo-go-account-12/

If you would like to deal direct that is fine, but escrow is my preferred choice.

Thank you for reading.

Is this cracked accounts? Or is this fresh accounts with gift card balance on from some kind of exploit.
Remember this can be carded or hacked/cracked accounts.

Not hacked/carded, but shared with 1 other person.

Accts are tied to apartment complex HBO subscription.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Interested in selling a few HBO GO accounts. These allow you to watch all of HBO's television, films, and assorted comedy specials/late night programs online. They are guaranteed for (1) year. Only 1 per customer please, thank you.

I have these listings on cryptothrift, which I urge you to use. Not only do I have proper feedback on there (all positive), it also has escrow. Plus, lending support to a cryptocurrency trading post like cryptothrift is good for the cryptocurrency community, especially after BitMit/Coingig closing.

https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/download-misc/hbo-go-account-12/

If you would like to deal direct that is fine, but escrow is my preferred choice.

Thank you for reading.

Is this cracked accounts? Or is this fresh accounts with gift card balance on from some kind of exploit.
Remember this can be carded or hacked/cracked accounts.
Activity: 61
AwesomeWildGamer
just purchased one through CryptoThrift, will keep you informed Smiley

Hey, I am new to CryptoThrift but is there any possibility to log a dispute after sale, say..You buy a code and after 2 months, you receive a notification that code has been revoked due to any reason. Can you log for dispute at that time? like Paypal
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
just purchased one through CryptoThrift, will keep you informed Smiley
Activity: 61
AwesomeWildGamer
May I know, where do you get this? just want to make sure that these aren't stolen also can someone vouch for him?
legendary
If anybody uses this listing from this board I'd love if you'd post feedback here, as well as on cryptothrift.

You're all great.

Thank you.
legendary
9-10 positive reviews on my HBO GO accounts! Still plenty to sell.
legendary
Plenty of positive feedback/reviews for my accounts, give it a shot.
Pages:
Jump to: