Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Hero Member. High quality account !!! - page 2. (Read 1294 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
3btc for hero account is way too high even it has green trust since most usrrs got high trust since the update
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
im maybe interested but is price negotiable? 3 btc still seems steep
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
for your green rep that you mentioned, how many #s does it show.

Trust # / +???

is price non-negotiable?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
A lot of accounts have higher trust rating now, how many different positive trust feedbacks does it have? How long ago can you sign a message from associated with this account as you have not stated and that is a big deal. I have to give you a heads up for a newly Hero account you are not getting nowhere near 3btc! Sorry to break it to you, you will be very very lucky to get 1btc  Shocked

Thank you for your answer  Smiley

Honestly I'm not very skilled in cryptography, how can I sign a message and why it's so important?

No problem, the reason it is 'so important' to have a signed message posted by the account a long time ago is to prove that the account is owned by you and that you transfer it to the buyer upon purchase. Have you posted a btc address from the account in your 1 and a half years that you still control the address? Here is a brilliant walk threw how to sign a message https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-sign-a-message-990345 . A signed message on a hero account sale is a must. PS 1year.6months here and you don't know how to sign a message or you don't know much about crypto, give you benefit of the doubt but that does not sound right to me.

Thank you for the link  Smiley
It was very very easy to sign a message following that guide!
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
A lot of accounts have higher trust rating now, how many different positive trust feedbacks does it have? How long ago can you sign a message from associated with this account as you have not stated and that is a big deal. I have to give you a heads up for a newly Hero account you are not getting nowhere near 3btc! Sorry to break it to you, you will be very very lucky to get 1btc  Shocked

Honestly I'm not very skilled in cryptography, how can I sign a message and why it's so important?

Signing a message shows that it is in fact your account, and not just hacked or otherwise stolen. But you really should reconsider selling this account; the positive trust is likely to be used in scams - there aren't many reasons for someone to bother paying more otherwise. Alternatively, consider placing a neutral trust warning in the account, advising users the account was transferred to someone else; this will, of course, lower your profits somewhat but, as blumangroup mentioned, you aren't going to get anywhere near the amount you're asking anyway.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
'Slow and steady wins the race'

No problem, the reason it is 'so important' to have a signed message posted by the account a long time ago is to prove that the account is owned by you and that you transfer it to the buyer upon purchase. Have you posted a btc address from the account in your 1 and a half years that you still control the address? Here is a brilliant walk threw how to sign a message https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-sign-a-message-990345 . A signed message on a hero account sale is a must. PS 1year.6months here and you don't know how to sign a message or you don't know much about crypto, give you benefit of the doubt but that does not sound right to me.
A lot of accounts have higher trust rating now, how many different positive trust feedbacks does it have? How long ago can you sign a message from associated with this account as you have not stated and that is a big deal. I have to give you a heads up for a newly Hero account you are not getting nowhere near 3btc! Sorry to break it to you, you will be very very lucky to get 1btc  Shocked

Thank you for your answer  Smiley

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
'Slow and steady wins the race'
A lot of accounts have higher trust rating now, how many different positive trust feedbacks does it have? How long ago can you sign a message from associated with this account as you have not stated and that is a big deal. I have to give you a heads up for a newly Hero account you are not getting nowhere near 3btc! Sorry to break it to you, you will be very very lucky to get 1btc  Shocked
I wanna sell a Bitcointalk hero member account with these features:

- Activity: 500+
- Registered from 1 year 6 months
- Never been banned
- No loans
- Very high green trust rating: no negative after colon, first number before colon over 10, number after / highly positive

Price negotiable.
Pages:
Jump to: