Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Innosilicon T2T-30TH -Updates- *read* - page 2. (Read 759 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 4
jrc209
I posted it for 30 mins do not want you to make money off my suggestions Smiley
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
There are many facilites that charge .06kwh why do people pay these high rates?
You get what you pay for, TW is all inclusive. No charge for service calls ,ship outs or setups ect.

the same with the facilities that charge .06c
Okay Ill bite can you point me to a LLC in the 48 states with transparent rates that are near  0.06c
Ill wait.

I won't do your research for you or help you make money obviously your a reseller, but if u look in texas or perhaps atlanta area you will find .06225 or less depends on qty, and yes they all have LLC and are official data centers.
Private OPS don't count. That's because there inst any around the rates you describe. Not out the door.  best rate in TX is 0.049 that Ive seen , after distribution/transmission  its closer to 0.075 Id also like to add that a lot of texas miners shut their doors q4 2018 the average price of the remaining guys are $119 a month on s9's and reductions if you host bulk.

Georgia is a good one TW has a new 1MW facility there as a result of this saving on power in GA, TW is lowering prices to $60KW for a company that doesn't touch your coin.

I found this one in Texas for cheap but a $100 deposit???

If you cant prove it your full of shit.
Tisk tisk waited for nothing.

I am a registered LLC in FL and I host at .086 as I pay .056 per kw/h - basically the 3 cents is my profit. Now, I am very small presently, I don't advertise to host and I host for only 2 others currently. Though but my plan has been and still is to build a larger facility and host on a much larger scale. 
Right now you have TW beat xD , TW does have over 1MW capacity in Georgia alone though

Yep, there is not 'often' REAL numbers to back up the prices that data halls charge. Indeed some have 'variable rates' (at least for Summer rates) depending on how successful

the utility purchasing reps can actually buy electricity for that particular month. (This can vary by 1c to 2c kWh for the month to month). That can skew electric prices big time for big users.

Thus, the only thing I'm interested in. (And never have been able to find, without some kinda catch), is REAL price with sales tax/fees/processing and the rest on a typical bill.

In other words, you take the amount of electricity used for your miner(s) in a month and divide that by the price paid in full and that gives you the REAL price for that month.

Rarely, even if the particular ( I know an exception Maxumark) but again, if you know the particular rate they just flat rate charge you, do these figures compare as favorably

as the advertisements state. IF you also add (sometimes) the $50 per unit setup fee. The $$$ whatever fee for being a new user to the mine, etc, etc. This can add up

easily to 2c kWh more than you were expecting than the data hall published rates, especially on a 6 month or less rate for ASIC's.

Add again, on top of the above you own shipping to get the units to the data hall (assuming

not new equipment and not sent directly from mnfg's country) well...7 out of 8 times this whole menagerie falls apart and the 8th time, with legit numbers, the boat still don't float.

Anyway, would love to be proven wrong, but rarely and never so far on anything that claims under 8c kWh.

Then again, was the first of this year since I looked into this. (shut last of miners off 2/14/19). So perhaps folk are 'hungry' enough this is not the case anymore.

Alas, no miners so kinda a non-issue for me now.

Brad

Brad
Activity: 1431
Merit: 513
You get what you pay for, TW is all inclusive. No charge for service calls ,ship outs or setups ect.

Okay Ill bite can you point me to a LLC in the 48 states with transparent rates that are near  0.06c
Ill wait.

I won't do your research for you or help you make money obviously your a reseller, but if u look in texas or perhaps atlanta area you will find .06225 or less depends on qty, and yes they all have LLC and are official data centers.
Private OPS don't count. That's because there inst any around the rates you describe. Not out the door.  best rate in TX is 0.049 that Ive seen , after distribution/transmission  its closer to 0.075 Id also like to add that a lot of texas miners shut their doors q4 2018 the average price of the remaining guys are $119 a month on s9's and reductions if you host bulk.

Georgia is a good one TW has a new 1MW facility there as a result of this saving on power in GA, TW is lowering prices to $60KW for a company that doesn't touch your coin.

I found this one in Texas for cheap but a $100 deposit???

If you cant prove it your full of shit.
Tisk tisk waited for nothing.

I am a registered LLC in FL and I host at .086 as I pay .056 per kw/h - basically the 3 cents is my profit. Now, I am very small presently, I don't advertise to host and I host for only 2 others currently. Though but my plan has been and still is to build a larger facility and host on a much larger scale. 
Right now you have TW beat xD , TW does have over 1MW capacity in Georgia alone though
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 2365
EIN: 82-3893490
jrc209

Ill wait.

Any of these still available?
Yes there's 19 remaining.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Any of these still available?

Okay Ill bite can you point me to a LLC in the 48 states with transparent rates that are near  0.06c
Ill wait.
jrc209

jrc209
Activity: 1750
Merit: 501
https://rollbit.com/referral/Agrawas
bump

and a question: What is the power consumption on the t2t-30th on the factory setting?

thank you

I am running few of these at TW. Daily average is about 28-30THs.
bump

and a question: What is the power consumption on the t2t-30th on the factory setting?

thank you
On factory Its 2100Watts +/- %10  @ 30TH+/-%5 = $147 a month now  or $126 a month after September
Balanced is 1900Watts +/- %10   @ 26TH +/-%5 = $133 a month now  or $114 a month after September
Activity: 392
Merit: 159
bump

thank you

Update on these, There's been a shipping delay and these are expected in about another week says innosilicon/cargober.
Sorry about the delay on these.
Okay guys , I've updated the list , I have no problems with people changing minds as long as they let me know ahead of this pre order.
A few hit ebay today,

$1987 from china

$2560 from israel

I havnt seen any T3's hit yet.

I have removed shipout as an option TW/Cargober is leveraging these and these prices to attract new customers.
I figured since everyone who wanted a ship-out, dropping out allowed for a window for me to change this option .

October 1st a new rate of $60kWh
$70 x 2.2kW $174 "now"    So $60 x 2.2kW = $132 "October"    .   (@30TH)

Balanced mode would be $133 right now and $114 after the price reduction in October    (@26TH)

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
I have talked it over with buysolar he is looking in an other direction.  So you can pull me off list.

Also off the list as well. Not getting the T30 either.

I sent you a detailed pm of why that I don't need to get into with you here on this thread

that makes it pretty clear it won't fly under my circumstances. Others maybe, me not so much Sad

So I'm out on the T30 and the T53 as well.

Not a good time to be a USA miner and have tariffs.

Anyway, keep me informed, I will watch from the 'kiddie pool' and maybe wade in again someday.

Maybe by the end of Fall 2019, the USA tariffs will go away and my circumstances/viewpoint will change.

Anyway, thanks for your efforts, at least we made contact and I have a contact from all this.

Keep in touch

Brad
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
I have talked it over with buysolar he is looking in an other direction.  So you can pull me off list.
*Update* 14 remaining!

16 remaining
Pages:
Jump to: