Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Innosilicon T2T-30TH -Updates- *read* - page 3. (Read 759 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
Ill take one,
Activity: 1431
Merit: 513
-snip

Sent you a pm.

Unsure on how I want to proceed. Wish to send them to a buddies data hall.

let me know the particulars, assuming any left

brad

Thanks I have you locked in for one
as you can see there plenty of options we can choose what works for you!

17  Remaining
15 Remaining*
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
Innosillicon T2T-30THS

I'm selling Cargobers T2T-30ths units for them and allowing for self escrow if you choose to host with teslawatt.
Teslawatt is straight forward. $70KWh per month (1x s9=$89 a month on LPM 1250w), (1x T2T-30TH will be $138-$155 a month dependent on settings)
No other fee's, not setup fee's no maintenance fee's no handling fee's 7 s9's will be $623 a month in electricity cost.
Hosting at teslawatt requires KYC and Docusign after the contract is signed your machines will be deployed after deployment you pay if no payment within 12 hours of the machines mining,
your machines will no longer be held and the will be unplugged and you will be red-tagged by myself, TeslaWatt.com and Cargober_Nevada for wasting involved parties time and electricity cost.
As well as being on the hook for 30 days of electricity cost you signed up for.
a small non-refundable deposit might be requested at my discretion in leu of self escrow. (If your a newbie or something questionable on feedback or no feedback) .
These are brand new! Warranty! Power supply included! If bitcoin keeps rallying the prices on these will go up.
Please notice these are in the money already in USA ,VAT/Duties/Taxes/International shipping taken care of.*    
Expected to arrive in est 10 days from this posting. (8/1/2019)*
These have no lead time other then stated above shipping out as they are not on a current contract and where intended for resale.*
Keep in mind you dont have to pay untill these are hashing if you host with teslawatt!
Cargober does not wish to be bothered by side inquires on these particular units. But inquires to teslawatt in regards to hosting are okay.

If you want outbound shipping that's fine you must arrange freight with central freight, or other means can be discussed/arranged.
(no handling fee's charged by TW,you just pay shipping/materials)
If these are purchased in bitcoin there will be an additional 3% as the seller is asking USD via Wire Transfer.
Its the request of the vendors  so a single T2T-30TH will be 1500 + 3% ($1545) if you choose to pay in BTCTC
3rd party escrow is fine on these given you pay the fee please use OgNasty , Phillipma1957 , minerjones or Darkstar_ ,
Escrow please release escrow when marked as shipped/received no longer then 7 days.

Direct payment will be provided via tokentrade.co for each order. or you can pay to BTC 123456mw5NBSWTz7drN5b9br4KuWegbAVK
--
$1500 each via wire-transfer or $1545 in BTC(+3% exchange fee)

Open to suggestions. I will self escrow ship-out orders at my discretion.  
x23 Original Quantity
x18 Quantity Remaining
x5 On reserve

User's Reserved
x5 Anonymous

Not Self Moderated with occasional edits. Serious cliff notes will be below this line.
Updated price added a pic of the first batch of 5 at TW.
And full disclosure each of you that sign up to TW through me , gets me a light percentage discount applied to my TW account

Sent you a pm.

Unsure on how I want to proceed. Wish to send them to a buddies data hall.

let me know the particulars, assuming any left

brad
Activity: 1431
Merit: 513
Innosillicon T2T-30THS

Please PM Cargober_Nevada In regards to these units.
Locked/Updated topic 8/27/19
I will no longer be brokering anything for others unless it scrap.

Okay guys , the 5 units that sold recently , 2 have errors and ones always down. Innosilicon is not being very helpful the end point user.
Innosilicon also stated these shipped late july, but on a check up they didnt ship yet. they finally shipped via air this last week and are with customs about a month later then promised on a "In hand" product.
Im going with my gut and canceling this preorder post and all preorders.
A 60% run ratio in a data hall is not satisfactory to my standards at all.
You can message Aleks about these units with no repercussions from us as Im stepping out of this broker arrangement.

I'm selling Cargobers T2T-30ths units for them and allowing for self escrow if you choose to host with teslawatt.
Teslawatt is straight forward. $70KWh per month (1x s9=$89 a month on LPM 1250w), (1x T2T-30TH will be $138-$155 a month dependent on settings)
No other fee's, not setup fee's no maintenance fee's no handling fee's 7 s9's will be $623 a month in electricity cost.
Hosting at teslawatt requires KYC and Docusign after the contract is signed your machines will be deployed after deployment you pay if no payment within 12 hours of the machines mining,
your machines will no longer be held and the will be unplugged and you will be red-tagged by myself, TeslaWatt.com and Cargober_Nevada for wasting involved parties time and electricity cost.
As well as being on the hook for 180 days of electricity cost you signed up for.
a small non-refundable deposit might be requested at my discretion in leu of self escrow. (If your a newbie or something questionable on feedback or no feedback) .
These are brand new! Warranty! Power supply included! If bitcoin keeps rallying the prices on these will go up.
Please notice these are in the money already in USA ,VAT/Duties/Taxes/International shipping taken care of.*    
Expected to arrive in est 10 days from this posting. (8/1/2019)*
These have no lead time other then stated above shipping out as they are not on a current contract and where intended for resale.*
Keep in mind you dont have to pay untill these are hashing if you host with teslawatt!
Cargober does not wish to be bothered by side inquires on these particular units. But inquires to teslawatt in regards to hosting are okay.

If you want outbound shipping that's fine you must arrange freight with central freight, or other means can be discussed/arranged.
(no handling fee's charged by TW,you just pay shipping/materials)

If these are purchased in bitcoin there will be an additional 3% as the seller is asking USD via Wire Transfer.
Its the request of the vendors  so a single T2T-30TH will be 1500 + 3% ($1545) if you choose to pay in BTCTC
3rd party escrow is fine on these given you pay the fee please use OgNasty , Phillipma1957 , minerjones or Darkstar_ ,
Escrow please release escrow when marked as shipped/received no longer then 48 hours (changed since I took away shipout option)

Direct payment will be provided via tokentrade.co for each order. or you can pay to BTC 123456mw5NBSWTz7drN5b9br4KuWegbAVK
--
$1500 each via wire-transfer or $1545 in BTC(+3% exchange fee)

Open to suggestions. I will self escrow ship-out orders at my discretion.  
x23 Original Quantity
x19 Quantity Remaining
x5 On reserve

User's Reserved
x5 Anonymous (Hosted)

Not Self Moderated with occasional edits. Serious cliff notes will be below this line.
Updated price added a pic of the first batch of 5 at TW.
And full disclosure each of you that sign up to TW through me , gets me a light percentage discount applied to my TW account
*updated Hosting only requires 180 days hosting before ship out*
Ship-Out option removed when ship out parties backed out. (8/4/19)*

Pages:
Jump to: