Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Iphone 6 Spacegrey 16GB - page 2. (Read 1795 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner
December 09, 2014, 07:35:47 AM
Of course we need no escrow if you send first... check out my trust.
Or we can meet.
★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner
December 09, 2014, 07:33:42 AM
Hey all,

I would like to sell my Iphone for BTC since I got it for free with a new carrier contract.
All I've done with it is try it on, and after that I put it back in the case.
I am looking for about 450 euro(550USD~) in BTC. (price is negotiable) for the Iphone.

Email me: [email protected] for offers and pictures Smiley (sending messages here takes too long and with a max of 5 per hour)

It's the Space Grey variant, with 16 GB storage and comes with the original packaging.
Shipping outside of the EU will cost you extra and I do not accept Paypal. (so dont even ask about paying with paypal Wink)

Escrow? From where do you send?

Hey, Escrow is a possibilty (but not neccesary)
And I ship from The Netherlands (Terschelling)

If you accept Escrow I buy it. (Germany)
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 09, 2014, 07:28:53 AM
Hey all,

I would like to sell my Iphone for BTC since I got it for free with a new carrier contract.
I am looking for about 450 euro(550USD~) in BTC. (price is negotiable) for the Iphone.

Email me: [email protected] for offers and pictures Smiley (sending messages here takes too long and with a max of 5 per hour)

It's the Space Grey variant, with 16 GB storage and comes with the original packaging.
Shipping outside of the EU will cost you extra and I do not accept Paypal. (so dont even ask about paying with paypal Wink)

Hey, Escrow is a possibilty (but not neccesary)
And I ship from The Netherlands.
★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner
December 09, 2014, 07:23:26 AM
Hey all,

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 09, 2014, 07:17:33 AM
Hey all,

Sold
Pages:
Jump to: