Pages:
Author

Topic: WTS Lealana Coins BTC ICG Set Silver - page 2. (Read 736 times)

copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 40
February 06, 2024, 09:58:43 AM
the btc collection sounds great but wish it wasnt gaded by ICG, these coins are to high-end and deserved a PCGS grading, but of course this is all personal opinion.  

TO HAVE IT ENCASED IN ICG SLABS IS SACRILEGE.

I vote to free the coins from their ICG prison, and get them into homely PCGS holders Immediately.  

there is absolutely nothing wrong with ICG
 Let me know if you need a quick, little history lesson Eclipse.

I would love a history lesson.

Maybe I am a PCGS shitcoiner, and ICG is based Kek.
   (= ФェФ=)

This is my quick recollection and insight.  Other are free to add and/or keep me honest. 

ICG has been around since the beginning in regards to grading crypto and crypto themed coins and tokens.  ANACS did it for a few years before exiting the space altogether, leaving only ICG to fill the void for couple of years.  Then PCGS saw an opportunity to fill a void and jumped on board, not quite fully aware of or grasping the nuances vs fiat coins and we're still dealing with this until this day.  NGC might be a matter of time, esp since the Otoh auctions, but then again don't hold your breath since it's been a couple/few months.

its just like anything, everyone has their opinion and reasons,  just like. Nike , Reebok, Adidas  or Ford, Chevy, GMC.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 585
February 06, 2024, 01:15:17 AM
the btc collection sounds great but wish it wasnt gaded by ICG, these coins are to high-end and deserved a PCGS grading, but of course this is all personal opinion.  

I vote to free the coins from their ICG prison, and get them into homely PCGS holders Immediately.  

(= ФェФ=)

This is my quick recollection and insight.  Other are free to add and/or keep me honest. 

ICG has been around since the beginning in regards to grading crypto and crypto themed coins and tokens.  ANACS did it for a few years before exiting the space altogether, leaving only ICG to fill the void for couple of years.  Then PCGS saw an opportunity to fill a void and jumped on board, not quite fully aware of or grasping the nuances vs fiat coins and we're still dealing with this until this day.  NGC might be a matter of time, esp since the Otoh auctions, but then again don't hold your breath since it's been a couple/few months.
February 06, 2024, 12:33:33 AM
I wouldnt say one is good and the other bad - I dont mind either one. Why does one have to bad and the other good?

where does that leave ANACS?

what matters most is to have it slabbed for protection (if you can afford it) I have close to 300 coins all different and none slabbed - I would have to sell a kidney to do them all lol

the only ones I dont care for as much are the NGC ones - I have a couple and their labels are wrinkled/crooked - just doesn't look as professional as PCGS, ANACS and IGC.

for me the choice is ICG mainly because they are close to me so can easily be dropped off/picked up. However IGC cannot do all size coins which PCGS can do larger ones - but PCGS also limits what they will do. I just had a microsoul bar and a Ballet Litecoin wallet returned without being slabbed (they have done both of these in the past) so I am going to attempt to have them sent back in.

For the Micro-soul and the ballet lite coin make sure to triple check your label description. I have found that they will not grade stuff simply because it is not described properly on the paperwork you send in along with the coin.

PCGS is super duper picky about what they will and will not grade making it extremely important that you get your paperwork correct. 

I can unequivocally tell you this is more due to process gaps in their operation as opposed to improper descriptions and being super duper picky.
copper member
Activity: 891
Merit: 414
Eclipse© Cryptographic equipment
February 05, 2024, 10:09:15 PM
I wouldnt say one is good and the other bad - I dont mind either one. Why does one have to bad and the other good?

what matters most is to have it slabbed for protection (if you can afford it) I have close to 300 coins all different and none slabbed - I would have to sell a kidney to do them all lol

the only ones I dont care for as much are the NGC ones - I have a couple and their labels are wrinkled/crooked - just doesn't look as professional as PCGS, ANACS and IGC.

for me the choice is ICG mainly because they are close to me so can easily be dropped off/picked up. However IGC cannot do all size coins which PCGS can do larger ones - but PCGS also limits what they will do. I just had a microsoul bar and a Ballet Litecoin wallet returned without being slabbed (they have done both of these in the past) so I am going to attempt to have them sent back in.

For the Micro-soul and the ballet lite coin make sure to triple check your label description. I have found that they will not grade stuff simply because it is not described properly on the paperwork you send in along with the coin.

PCGS is super duper picky about what they will and will not grade making it extremely important that you get your paperwork correct. 
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
February 05, 2024, 03:24:05 PM

copper member
February 05, 2024, 02:45:48 PM

All my BEST coins are in ICG holders. If I bought a great coin in a pcgs holder, I'd crack it in a heartbeat. I'd send it to ICG.

ICG HAS:
-Consistently treated customer right
-Been in the space way longer
-Has better expertise in this field
-Customer service is 100x better
-Transparents and fast

I "vote" with my dollars. Majority of my coins aren't leaving my clutches anyway, so idc about "value" or being "worth more."

I encourage everyone to give ICG their business for crypto coins.

ICG is God-coin then, PCGS is shibainu.
¬‿¬
copper member
February 05, 2024, 02:43:06 PM

(= ФェФ=)
copper member
Activity: 123
Merit: 2
February 05, 2024, 02:24:00 PM

All my BEST coins are in ICG holders. If I bought a great coin in a pcgs holder, I'd crack it in a heartbeat. I'd send it to ICG.

ICG HAS:
-Consistently treated customer right
-Been in the space way longer
-Has better expertise in this field
-Customer service is 100x better
-Transparents and fast

I "vote" with my dollars. Majority of my coins aren't leaving my clutches anyway, so idc about "value" or being "worth more."

I encourage everyone to give ICG their business for crypto coins.

February 05, 2024, 01:38:57 PM

Agree Mopar!  Also, there is no need to shit on ICG  I understand a PCGS slab may result in a higher premium but no need to kiss their ass!  Least we forget that ICG at one time was the only TPG that was grading crypto.  Let me know if you need a quick, little history lesson Eclipse.
legendary
February 05, 2024, 01:31:43 PM

copper member
February 05, 2024, 01:17:14 PM

copper member
Activity: 577
Merit: 171
February 05, 2024, 11:46:59 AM
and then take some "new" pictures and list the set for .25 lol

Give a man a blisscoin feed him for a day. 

Teach a man how to capture bliss coin, feed him for a lifetime.

✧♡(◕‿◕✿)

Hahaha! Eclipse you are funny!  Grin
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 40
February 05, 2024, 11:46:18 AM
the btc collection sounds great but wish it wasnt gaded by ICG, these coins are to high-end and deserved a PCGS grading, but of course this is all personal opinion,  good luck with the sale, these coins are starting to be worth more and more on the 2nd market. =)
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 3591
February 05, 2024, 08:13:52 AM
An unfunded Lealana Silver set, including:
1 BTC Silver Gilt, Gold B ICG MS69
.5 BTC Silver ICG MS68
.25 BTC Silver ICG MS69
.1 BTC Silver ICG MS69
All with sign COA's from Smoothie. Matched serial number set.

Asking .24btc

A Litecoin Lealana Silver Set, including:
25 Litecoin Silver ANACS MS67 (Rare, no serial #)
10 Litecoin Silver ANACS MS67
5 Litecoin Silver ANACS MS67
Tough to find in the yellow anacs holders nowadays. 10ltc and 5 ltc matched serial numbers.

Asking .2btc

Would love to package deal these all to one buyer. Want to be in the ~.35 realm for the package deal. Escrow through MJ if he so kindly accepts. Would also entertain trade for a .1 silver Cas.

Happy to assist with any logistics/escrow needs Cheesy
copper member
February 05, 2024, 12:41:53 AM

Give a man a blisscoin feed him for a day. 

Teach a man how to capture bliss coin, feed him for a lifetime.

✧♡(◕‿◕✿)
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348
February 05, 2024, 12:31:24 AM

Some degenerate other than myself should purchase this triple headshot. I have too much LLeana in my smoke stacks already.

LTC set at 0.085BTC I would pawn my car.

Is this an offer? If not, I’ll come in at 0.085 for the LTC set.
legendary
February 05, 2024, 12:14:33 AM
copper member
February 04, 2024, 11:53:49 PM
Pictures?

I am not a buyer of silver set at .24BTC personally but I know others most likey are.

The LTC on the other hand in yellow ANACs is solid. I like that but not at .2BTC

That is 35 LTC load or 0.0563BTC in value.

$2,346 federal reserve notes.

Make a public offer on the ltc set please.

Some degenerate other than myself should purchase this triple headshot. I have too much LLeana in my smoke stacks already.

LTC set at 0.085BTC I would pawn my car.
copper member
Activity: 123
Merit: 2
February 04, 2024, 10:33:24 PM
Pictures?

I am not a buyer of silver set at .24BTC personally but I know others most likey are.

The LTC on the other hand in yellow ANACs is solid. I like that but not at .2BTC

Make a public offer on the ltc set please.
copper member
February 04, 2024, 09:48:10 PM
Pictures?

Pages:
Jump to: