Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] MSDN ACCOUNTS FOR SALE***180$*** ESCROW ACCEPTED!!!!! - page 2. (Read 31825 times)

Activity: 241
Merit: 250
Kashif---who's the scammer now? Smiley))))))))), you write about me but you are....
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
AND!!!!!!!!!!!! IF I SCAMM SO MANY PEOPLE. ---why they don't make a thread at scammers??? or put a bad reply?HuhHuh?? TELL ME

Because innocent people don't know how to open a scam accusation against you. But negative trust on your profile is enough evidence to prove that you're a scammer.

to be fair, you (Kashif009) still owe me msdn account bud. Keep messing me around. Do i need to open a scam accusation against you?
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Man, i don't need your method...go away please

you dont need it but your customers will see an alternative way to get cheaper accounts Smiley
Man, i don't need your method...go away please
I'm not 13 years old.That post was put to tried to scare me because i steal the clients of another sellers. Bump, still selling
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Same kid accused of scamming people on mpgh forum and he is 13 years old..

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1073901&p=11369937&viewfull=1#post11369937
Yeah, but they don't know to reply?

Activity: 1101
Merit: 500
AND!!!!!!!!!!!! IF I SCAMM SO MANY PEOPLE. ---why they don't make a thread at scammers??? or put a bad reply?HuhHuh?? TELL ME

Because innocent people don't know how to open a scam accusation against you. But negative trust on your profile is enough evidence to prove that you're a scammer.
I have accounts in stock!!
 Fuck off man, you think that you're the single person who can sell MSDN ACCOUNTS? WTF
  You can try to buy an account from me, to see if i'm trust!! And i have 4 negative balance from moderators--from selling products
   You try to make me scammer..... you have 8 negative balance man...

SO SHUT UP
What i need to do to be a trust seller??? I have vouches but all people said that i'm scammer.Pleae tell me what i need to do

i would agree to try one out and write a review

He would scam you, he have 0 account and he has made much $$$$$$ so far by scamming people on the name of selling Msdn accounts.
Why??I steal you buyers? Smiley)
  And why you have negative trust?? Smiley You're the scammer

Yes, you did stolen my clients.

You have -8 negative trust scammer.
Ok, add me on skype: profesoruldematematica
Activity: 266
What i need to do to be a trust seller??? I have vouches but all people said that i'm scammer.Pleae tell me what i need to do

i would agree to try one out and write a review
Why??I steal you buyers? Smiley)
  And why you have negative trust?? Smiley You're the scammer

People says what is the truth.

You just need to get the hell out of here.
Wtf, Man, I'm here to sell not to scamm.
 I can give team viewer to see. And.. I have vouches on the old post
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
That guy bought from me 10 accounts.I can provide that... I don't have vouches from trusted Members. But we can use escrow

http://www.sythe.org/report-scammer-archive/1937650-vouch-fake-trying-scam.html
IP location match lol
Pages:
Jump to: