Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] MSDN ACCOUNTS FOR SALE***180$*** ESCROW ACCEPTED!!!!! - page 3. (Read 31825 times)

Activity: 241
Merit: 250
That guy bought from me 10 accounts.I can provide that... I don't have vouches from trusted Members. But we can use escrow
Activity: 266
Hey OP any vouches for a real trusted member?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
No, i don't get banned, and uf you want to buy i can go first for you
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
How are those fake vouches doing for you? Weren't you banned elsewhere for doing the same thing?
Add me on skype, you will see, i'm not scammer...
Activity: 440
bump

you have too much red trust, even escrow not helps buyers
Smiley) You can go to search for another sellers if you want.I'm a trust seller.... If you want my chat with the guy tell me, you pussy
And i have negative balance because i'm selling MICROSOFT PRODUCTS, YOU CAN CHECK
YOU WANT TEAM VIEWER TO SEE MY CONVERSATION WITH THE BUYER?
Activity: 1101
Merit: 500
Lolx, another scammer in game. giving vouches himself on his thread by newbie users.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Having your own alternate account vouch for you proves your dishonesty.

Everyone can see by your negative trust that they will not get what they pay for.
Thanks for vouch Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Good Seller, nice conversation via Skype rapid response and a working account !, I vouch for this guy (unlike others..)
Price   :  180$ / ADMIN

Price   :  40$ / INVITE

Price for 2 Admins: 350$       Accept BTC and PayPal

What exactly is a MSDN Account ?

MSDN Offer you different benefits like free Azure VPS with $150 Credit per month till 1 year  and also on each account it's an amount of Retail keys for Microsoft Products (Windows 8.1,8,7, Office..etc...) &you will get a windows phone developer account too.

Bizspark Admin User Can Send  5 Invite to any one For MSDN Subscription.

user who receive invite can register for  MSDN Subscription For Totally Free.

Note :- You MSDN Account Will Expire After  3 Years & Don't Worry MS Retail Product Keys Never Expire  & You can easily sell these single keys to people!  Also, these are not educational keys. These are retail keys.

Read up for information about MSDN,
   I'm a seller SINCE DECEMBER, I sold a lot of accounts already on this forum.
                                I HAVE SOME VOUCHES IN THE LAST TOPIC, AND ON MPGH forum.

UPDATE: ----->   ADMIN ACCOUNTS IN STOCK!!
                 ----->   INVITES OUT OF STOCK.

THE INVITES ARE MADE INSTANT AND THEY ARE NEWWW!!

IF THE ACCOUNTS ARE USED I WILL REPLACE THEM                                

Add me on skype for more informations: profesoruldematematica                    

ESCROW ACCEPTED!!!!

[/quote]     MY VOUCHES:
This guy is honest. The only one since I'm on Bitcoin talk that didn't scam me. He let me choose a Middleman from another site to complete the transaction safely. Bought an admin Tongue

Nice guy, Excellent service & seller! All works as expected. Get fresh account within 3 min. Very happy  Cheesy Will definitely buy again. Thanks.

Very good seller, bought from him 1 invite, fresh, he is trust Smiley

Good Seller, nice conversation via Skype rapid response and a working account !, I vouch for this guy (unlike others..)

bought 1 used admin. Its working great!

Vouch for this, bought some accounts. all working great

Vouch this guy,

transaction was done super fast, bought one admin account,

thank you
Pages:
Jump to: