Pages:
Author

Topic: WTS: PayPal account + physical debit card + U.S. bank account + IP address... - page 3. (Read 7543 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Do u even read what am I asking?
or jst marketing ur paypal account.

Please read again.
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Do u even read what am I asking?
or jst marketing ur paypal account.
what will be the limitation on the card liek withdrawal limits daily/monthly?

No limit.

"Congratulations! Your withdrawal limit has now been lifted. You can now withdraw unlimited funds from your PayPal account."

Our bank accounts added to PayPal can receive unlimited amount.
what will be the limitation on the card liek withdrawal limits daily/monthly?
What if paypal ask for additinal verification like confirm phone nmber, verify identity etc?
Do u hav a solution for that?

Yes. We can even provide postal address which is not P.O. box., and which is on the name of account holder. We are not amateurs.
What if paypal ask for additinal verification like confirm phone nmber, verify identity etc?
Do u hav a solution for that?
Are you accounta CIP VERIFIED & aged LIKE MINE?

Please open your own thread. Our accounts are fully verified, with removed limits.
Activity: 16
Are you accounta CIP VERIFIED & aged LIKE MINE?
whats the average age of the accounts? or are they recent/brand new?

Up to two months. We sell regularly so they are mostly new as we create them with new orders. At the moment we have a few simple PayPal account ($25 value, verified PayPal without extras) aged 1-2 months and one PayPal with added US bank account and with physical debit card which is almost 2 months old.
Activity: 353
Impossible
whats the average age of the accounts? or are they recent/brand new?
How can account be verified without added bank or card?

Also if account goes bad/not work, what  do you offer? Will get another?

With a card. We verify some accounts with a bank account, and some with a card. We don't use VCCs as one member of our staff provides real cards which we use for verification.

Our accounts work 100%. In case they get limited as precaution of PayPal we provide support which means you will pass additional verification. This is available only with some types of our accounts. We wrote more about this in one previous post.
Activity: 1
How can account be verified without added bank or card?

Also if account goes bad/not work, what  do you offer? Will get another?
What limitations do the ebay accounts start with?

10/500 or 10/650, depending if it is .com or .co.uk eBay. Account with higher limits are also available, but at higher price and with waiting period.
do you also privide paypal business account with bank attached to it ?

Yes.

However, we cant provide support in case you will need to send documents to PayPal about your business. We do provide this kind of support with personal accounts only.

All our accounts are fully verified. Business accounts are opened as personal, then fully verified, and then upgraded to business accounts. In case PayPal ask you documentation of your business, we cant provide this, but we can provide personal documentation. Please note our support in case of additional verification comes only with some types of the accounts. For example, we don't offer this with accounts for $25, but we do with accounts for $65. Also, this is included with the account which has added US bank account and debit card. Price for them is $95. If you also need matched IP address then it is $165 in total + plus $10 shipping (standard air mail with tracking number).

PayPal should not ask for additional verification, but PayPal is unpredictable so if you take the account which has included support in case of additional verification then you could be calm as you will pass it 100%.

Feel free to send us any questions you may have. Let us know what exactly do you need and we will let you know the price, as we have many variations and different packages so it might be confusing.

Our accounts are from an EU country, but they can send, receive, withdraw, don't have pending balance, limits are removed etc. so you will be very happy with it.

Once again, verified PayPal account without any extras (US bank account, debit card, IP address, eBay seller account etc.) has price of $25 USD.
Verified account with US bank account and debit card (but without IP address and eBay seller account) has price of $95 (included support in case of additional verification). If you need IP address with this type of account then total price will be $165.

Just an eBay seller account has price of $20.

http://www.verifiedacc.com/#!kontakt/c24vq here you will see contact form so feel free to contact us directly. Thanks.

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
What limitations do the ebay accounts start with?
Can I use your service when I do not live in US ?

Yes. Anyone can use our services, no matter of their location. Also, we ship ATM cards worldwide.

How about the SIM card ? I guess I can not use it outside the US.

If your phone is unlocked you can use it anywhere. We send it so that you are able to call PayPal (if you will want to call them for some reason), or in case they want to call you, so that you have the same number which is inside the account.
Activity: 362
MS & Adobe keys. [email protected]

Yes. Anyone can use our services, no matter of their location. Also, we ship ATM cards worldwide.

How about the SIM card ? I guess I can not use it outside the US.

Activity: 362
MS & Adobe keys. [email protected]
Great. When you get a chance, shoot me a PM with the payment info and the shipping options. Thanks :-)

PM sent
Pages:
Jump to: