Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] STRATIS Fine Silver .999 Ltd Ed 100 Coins only Minted by Kremnica Slovakia - page 2. (Read 5985 times)

Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
The day has finally arrived! Drum roll please!

I have all coins in hand, everything looks great and will start to dispatch them today.   All will have tracking numbers, so please, everyone who bought a coin, please ask me for tracking number.

IMPORTANT:  as i have said before.

Coins will take no more than 5 working days (one week) to arrive.

So if i post today 26th July, you will get your coin no later than this time next week, if you dont have the coin, very likely they tried to deliver it when you were not home.  NO they hardly ever leave "while you were out cards".

you MUST have tracking number to then call your local post office and ask about coin and ALSO track the coin ONLINE.  Smiley

This way, it ensures there wont be any delays or problems getting your coin.   I have posted items all over the world, thousands of items over the last 10 years and the only time a item gets returns is if

1. wrong address
or
2. it was not collected.

I am going to great lengths to ensure all addresses are 100% correct and everything, so all i ask it that you can do a few simple things to keep track of your packet. Thank you.

Smiley

PS: When you send me Direct Message here for tracking. PLEASE title it "Stratis coin No. x" and give me your full name , so i can easily and quickly find your tracking number / receipt.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
Mini Update Everyone.

I will be picking up coins tomorrow morning! so a few days early! Will update this post tomorrow with a new picture of all coins.

I have 90% packets ready, other 10% need to confirm addresses.   So coins will be getting dispatched tomorrow  Smiley

Exciteeeeeement level is going through the roof!

Agreed, the wait is almost over!   Grin
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
Mini Update Everyone.

I will be picking up coins tomorrow morning! so a few days early! Will update this post tomorrow with a new picture of all coins.

I have 90% packets ready, other 10% need to confirm addresses.   So coins will be getting dispatched tomorrow  Smiley

Exciteeeeeement level is going through the roof!
Mini Update Everyone.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Hello Everyone.

Today i am preparing all packets, so come Friday i can dispatch all coins the same day.

PLEASE NOTE: ALL coins are sent with tracking and will need to be signed for.

So when i post here again to say they have been dispatched. PLEASE contact me for tracking number, this is very important.

Then you can easily track your coin online, i use http://en.trackitonline.ru/ really good service.

Coins sent to Europe will not take more than 5 working days to be delivered, so if you have not received your coin by next Friday 4th August, then contact your local post office / collection office and ask about item  (as well as tracking it online).

Rest of world will be approx 14 to 20 working days.

1. On Friday ask me here via DM for Tracking number.
2. Boomark tracking website and keep checking daily the progress of your packet.

All the best and Thank you guys for being patient and understanding, you guy/gals Rock!

PS: Yes, all coins are SOLD OUT.

HERO!!!
Hello Everyone.

Today i am preparing all packets, so come Friday i can dispatch all coins the same day.

PLEASE NOTE: ALL coins are sent with tracking and will need to be signed for.

So when i post here again to say they have been dispatched. PLEASE contact me for tracking number, this is very important.

Then you can easily track your coin online, i use http://en.trackitonline.ru/ really good service.

Coins sent to Europe will not take more than 5 working days to be delivered, so if you have not received your coin by next Friday 4th August, then contact your local post office / collection office and ask about item  (as well as tracking it online).

Rest of world will be approx 14 to 20 working days.

1. On Friday ask me here via DM for Tracking number.
2. Boomark tracking website and keep checking daily the progress of your packet.

All the best and Thank you guys for being patient and understanding, you guy/gals Rock!

PS: Yes, all coins are SOLD OUT.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hello Everyone.

Good news,  i met the lady from Kremnica this morning (06:45) The coin now looks like it should have originally, i just posted in the stratis slack chat and will now update the BCT page.

The black blemish has gone and now the number engraving looks exactly like it should, in the photo it makes it look the most obvious but depending on which way you hold coin, reflects the number, so it can look much lighter or darker silver like in this photo.

I was told coins will be ready Friday and that the lady will be passing though Nitra again on way to the Capital, Bratislava and we will meet at same place to take coins, then i can post them in a week today.

https://i.imgur.com/vuLBrOw.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/9Q7aku9.jpg

Everyone is going to be super happy... i have said it once before and i will say it again, these are the best coins ever seen in Crypto , period.   Nothing else comes close to this quality and provenance of these coins, people are already asking for Gold versions.....     Smiley

Have a great weekend everyone. 

Coins available?
"Just wooooooooooow Vintage! Stunning, shining, amazing, love it! Looking forward to receiving them.

Just in case, if you will make the gold ones as well Wink. I would like to reserve #1, #2 or #3. If one of these will be available."

Thanks mate,  in hand, really amazing. 

IMPORTANT:  Regarding Numbers:  I would for now, keep it the same, so the people who have the Silver coins, can have the same number in gold. It is much better and more collectible to have matching numbers also to be honest.

BUT - thats if Gold gets made... So we will see.

For now, i will collect Silver coins Friday and dispatch the same day.

Really excited to finally dispatch them in just under a week, i will prepare packets this week, so on friday dispatch all in one go (more or less, some people need to confirm address and others want to wait, all noted).

Activity: 952
Merit: 530
Hello Everyone.

Good news,  i met the lady from Kremnica this morning (06:45) The coin now looks like it should have originally, i just posted in the stratis slack chat and will now update the BCT page.

The black blemish has gone and now the number engraving looks exactly like it should, in the photo it makes it look the most obvious but depending on which way you hold coin, reflects the number, so it can look much lighter or darker silver like in this photo.

I was told coins will be ready Friday and that the lady will be passing though Nitra again on way to the Capital, Bratislava and we will meet at same place to take coins, then i can post them in a week today.

Everyone is going to be super happy... i have said it once before and i will say it again, these are the best coins ever seen in Crypto , period.   Nothing else comes close to this quality and provenance of these coins, people are already asking for Gold versions.....     Smiley

Just wooooooooooow Vintage! Stunning, shining, amazing, love it! Looking forward to receiving them.

Just in case, if you will make the gold ones as well Wink. I would like to reserve #1, #2 or #3. If one of these will be available.
Hello Everyone.

Activity: 199
Merit: 100
These look awesome, can't wait to hold it in my hand  Cheesy
Activity: 765
Merit: 283
Very nice coin, looking forward to it.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
Thanks for update .. waiting Wink
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
Appreciate the update, I was wondering about the status of these coins today and it sounds like you have everything under control.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
Beautiful coin! So when can we expect it? End of August?
Good News!

(and bad news)

Good news, i went to Kremnica today  (1.15 hour drive there  130 kmph)  and had the coins in hand.

Qualaity is stunning, i expected nothing less. When you guys finally get these coins you are going to be super happy, i can absolutely guarantee it.
Really fine details, finest .999 Silver and seal of Kremnica.

Bottom left and bottom right, middle (back of coin)

.999  (silver stamp for quality, .999 is best possible quality)
then
seal for Kremnica Mint.

Make no mistake , these are the very best coins EVER made in Crypto, by far, design, stunning and also quality is second to none.

Bad news. there will be a 2 weeks delay (maybe 3)

They stumbled on the final hurdle......  The engraving put a "blemish" on the coin.  So they are being re-done from scratch  (these will be melted down).

Please see photos. So very sorry for the further delay, but i want nothing but perfection for you guys and gals and thats what you ill get!

legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
Ok...Sent you a PM as requested.
Hey Guys,

A update on Delivery Date.   I received a letter this morning with details.

They have a "finished" Date of July 6th.      Which is longer than they originally said, but, hey, nothing seems to arrive on time these days.

Slight problem, i will be away until the 17th July. Going to England to fill my belly with Fish and Chips and Chinese take aways for 3 weeks.

There is a small chance they will be ready before i go away, but doubtful.

SO.

Most likely i will collect the coins when we return, (day after) 18th July. Stay for 2 nights there. and head back Thursday 20th July.

This is most likely the date the coins will dispatch.  In the mean time, i will really love, if everyone here, sent me a DM HERE ONLY.

With your name, address, contact number.  EXACTLY how it appears on your mail.

EG:

John Doe
15 Stratis Avenue
London
United Kingdom
+44777555222

Many thanks and in a month the coins will be on their way to you all.  Grin
You lucky , lucky people! these are going to be super collectible and sort after, especially with Stratis breaking its way into top 10 market cap.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Nooo! I missed it Sad
I HODL stratis :/
Ill buy off someone PM me for your asking price and we can negotiate, OGNasty as MM ill pay fees or go first if youre Hero / legendary
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Damn someone send me one lol
Pages:
Jump to: