Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] STRATIS Fine Silver .999 Ltd Ed 100 Coins only Minted by Kremnica Slovakia - page 3. (Read 5985 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 530
Just 18 days !  All STRATIS SILVER COINS are now SOLD OUT!

Thank you to all who paid and reserved a coin.  I have made the down payment for the coins, i wanted to pay in full, but they ask for down payment, then full payment once made.

I will be going to Kremnica to pick them up personally and will post photos from the Mint itself. 

Very exciting times. I hope to have the coins in 2 to 3 weeks from now. (looking very likely no longer than 20 days).

Awesome, looking forward to them mate Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010

Thank you to all who paid and reserved a coin.  I have made the down payment for the coins, i wanted to pay in full, but they ask for down payment, then full payment once made.

I will be going to Kremnica to pick them up personally and will post photos from the Mint itself. 

Very exciting times. I hope to have the coins in 2 to 3 weeks from now. (looking very likely no longer than 20 days).

Congratulation my friend  Wink
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

Update.  All the numbers that say "on hold" are available .

If you want other coins, please select your number, wait for me to confirm and when you send payment i will put you on the list.

VERY IMPORTANT..  For all of you awesome and wise investors of unique and highly collectible Silver stratis coin. PLEASE check the list to make sure everything is all correct.

Thank you

PS: just 5 numbers/coins left for grabs!

Thank you to all that has paid, today is the last day that i am keeping places open for anyone else to pay.

Tomorrow i will be away for a week.   So i will be able to sort any freed spaces then (23rd May).

Hopefully i will have internet access when i am away, but going to the Mountains, hikings, trails, High Tatras, if you dont here back from me after a week, i probably got eaten by a Bear i was trying to Wrestle.

Cheesy

Will the bear still be able to deliver the coins if you are eaten?  Wink

I have heard they are notorious for stealing people's silver coins  Shocked

lols!  Cheesy

Maybe i can train the Bear to delivery coins, before he eats me  Tongue  Joking aside, i hope i have not just "jinxed" myself lol....   but yes, the coins will be delivered, in any circumstance  Smiley

Also

Where can i get me one of those Money Boxes! My Son would love that!

Found it  >  https://twitter.com/vintagebazaarOB/status/864103276031205377 

Just bought it on Amazon for £20!   Grin
Thank you to all that has paid, today is the last day that i am keeping places open for anyone else to pay.

Tomorrow i will be away for a week.   So i will be able to sort any freed spaces then (23rd May).

Hopefully i will have internet access when i am away, but going to the Mountains, hikings, trails, High Tatras, if you dont here back from me after a week, i probably got eaten by a Bear i was trying to Wrestle.

Cheesy
UPDATE: i have spent the last few days trying to contact everyone on this list, who only have until May 15th to claim number, before it will be made available.

So again, i ask all here to double check list on 1st page and make sure everything looks good.

Also, if anyone here wants to pay 20+ euros for expresses service, feel free to message me.
Thank you.
Your prices are outrageous.

I can get literally the exact same thing in Reno, Nevada for $20 a coin (Spot + ~$3 for stamping).

And you wasted your time to come here and tell me that.   On a positive side, you know where you can go to then, dont you.

Not to mention this coin is being made by one of the oldest OFFICIAL Mints in Europe, best quality Silver .999/1000 and produces Coins for NATIONAL CURRENCIES/COUNTRIES worldwide and will come with Official Seal stamped on coin and  COA and capsule.

I look forward to seeing your "Reno backstreet special Stratis Coin Edition" Hey, why dont you start a thread for 100 coins also and sell them for $23 each, i'll take one!

Who else wants a  Reno backstreet special Stratis Coin Edition for $23 in total Free worldwide post.

PLEASE send a message to  BTCBusinessConsult with your orders!  Cheesy

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
Your prices are outrageous.

I can get literally the exact same thing in Reno, Nevada for $20 a coin (Spot + ~$3 for stamping).
Everyone Please DOUBLE CHECK list above. To make sure i have to as paid with address and Number "PWAN"

Thank you. Have a great Weekend.
I paid my coin yesterday, and sent you the details but my coin havent been updated to paid status.

All sorted now you were not on my list as you paid with stratis, but all sorted now.

For ALL others, Bitcoin only please, or i can easily miss your payment.   

With Bitcoin i am adding label to the payment in my mycelium wallet, which i will use to double check when sending coins.

So bitcoin payments only, thank you.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Everything's a bubble, idiot
I'm definitely in but just sorting out a problem with my bitcoin wallet... doesn't seem to be broadcasting transactions properly  Huh
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I paid my coin yesterday, and sent you the details but my coin havent been updated to paid status.
Hey People.

i have TWO transaction ID's nobody has account for.

So please check your TX ID to see if this is yours.

First one is: (European) afc2

second is "outside of Europe payment)   8543

IMPORTANT INFO TO ALL:

After you pay. Send me a Private message here, with full address (name and tel number also)

Address exactly how it looks on a letter please, including country

EG:

MR A Smith
25 london road
Hexham
Cumbria
CA4 9GH
UNITED KINGDOM
Tel: 123456789

(a lot are missing off country, its easy for me to forgot to add it when packing and printing off 100 postage labels, so please double check)

and also IMPORTANT the TX ID.

and the Number of the coin you want.
Activity: 837
Merit: 500
ORIGINAL SILVER COIN RESERVATION LIST. https://www.stratistalk.org/index.php/topic,26.0.html

I predict 50% of these people wont contact me by 15th May. so on that date all numbers from people who reserved and did not contact me, will be made available.

Just let me know of any on number 3-10 will be available. I will grab minimum of 2 coins once some user will not get their slot. Thank you
ORIGINAL SILVER COIN RESERVATION LIST. https://www.stratistalk.org/index.php/topic,26.0.html

I predict 50% of these people wont contact me by 15th May. so on that date all numbers from people who reserved and did not contact me, will be made available.

NOTE: still too many people either

1- paying and not telling me.....   PLEASE tel me the TX ID as soon as you pay.

I have 2 transactions now, i have no idea who sent them.

2- Send me message here with Full Name and Address and contact number.

Thank you.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Ducati848 #9

Paid: Address: SbpJV2Ye47aoPZGPyjyCGG1vVMJVznFxvh
TxId: cc50ff438ef9b0d7139a65c92604b517ec2b1990158d8e522e6eb71eb72d7ca1
Thank you to all who have paid so far and gave address and contact number details.

To all who pays, please make sure to message me in DM asap after payment so i can edit the label on your payment to match yours (will make it much easier to sort though later) .

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
Hi, I have paid my #16 coin  sped. for Europe in PM all detail

Address: 19xbU4iJoQEH23X6kARoNU8CuAtundaFu2
TxId: f191d4201bb69dbcb56f5b04f657038b27eedb91ac18a994942aacda9d282d41
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
wasn't aware of spacial bonus

which category am i in?
 Roll Eyes

When ever you pay, i will put the free coin next to the name in the list. EG: So first 25 payments will receive the BTC coin and so on.  Smiley

So it all depends on when i receive payment and payment info.
oh you meant those who buy more?
can i see some pictures of the btc coin and others?

No, i mean simply this.

Who ever pays in order gets that free bonus coin as mentioned above.  So first 25 people to pay me, get free BTC coin
Then then next 25 people get a free LTC coin.

All coins are really nice. Ones i had personally made a few years ago. I will upload pictures later.  Many thanks.

i get it
you have made silver version of the one we bought

i will take #35 same as before
Shipping within USA

paid!
Pages:
Jump to: