Pages:
Author

Topic: WTS - UK/EU - Various PC goodies **INVITING OFFERS** - page 2. (Read 12303 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....
Payment received for 4 Antminers - all are now sold  Smiley

Ants will be shipped to the buyers address on Wednesday 18th/Thursday 19th upon my return home & tracking details will be PM'd to buyer as agreed. I will also keep this thread updated for transparency.

Thanks to everyone for your offers.

UPDATE: Ants were collected this morning by the courier - tracking info emailed to buyer  Smiley

UPDATE: Ants recieved by buyer (me) this morning. Everything was in order and neatly boxed. Tested all four ants and working perfectly. Recommended seller.

Cheers

Great to hear you got them OK!

I'm happy you're happy my man  Grin
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Payment received for 4 Antminers - all are now sold  Smiley

Ants will be shipped to the buyers address on Wednesday 18th/Thursday 19th upon my return home & tracking details will be PM'd to buyer as agreed. I will also keep this thread updated for transparency.

UPDATE: Ants were collected this morning by the courier - tracking info emailed to buyer  Smiley

UPDATE: Ants recieved by buyer (me) this morning. Everything was in order and neatly boxed. Tested all four ants and working perfectly. Recommended seller.

Cheers
Payment received for 4 Antminers - all are now sold  Smiley

How many S1 units are still available for sale?

Still have 4 for sale  Smiley
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
How many S1 units are still available for sale?
Hello,
may I ask how much are the shipping costs for Athens, Greece.

Best,
Twisted

Greetings twisted,

At current rates shipping to Greece will cost BTC0.078 fully insured - this can change daily of course, but is a rough guide.

Peace.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Hello,
may I ask how much are the shipping costs for Athens, Greece.

Best,
Twisted
UPDATE: Tracking details sent to pjcltd  Smiley
Payment received for 1 x S1 from forum member pjcltd - many thanks   Smiley

Unit will be posted first thing tomorrow (12/06/14) to agreed address, I'll update this thread as & when necessary.

Thanks for an easy transaction pjcltd  Smiley

4 x S1's left.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C
Pm'd . Let's haggle  Wink
Ants are a bit steep dude - any chance of a discount for repeat customers?  Wink Cheesy

Hey IYF - been a while my man. Still driving a hard bargain I see...... Cheesy Cheesy

I just dropped the price of the S1's a bit - especially for you  Wink Shoot me a PM if you fancy a haggle buddy - I could do them a bit cheaper if you fancy picking it/them up - you're not so far away eh?  Saves on postage.......

Peace.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C
Ants are a bit steep dude - any chance of a discount for repeat customers?  Wink Cheesy
Added 5 x S1 Antminers  Grin
Price agreed for MrTeal Chilis - pending payment  Smiley

UPDATE: Payment received - Items will be shipped tomorrow morning  Smiley
Yeah that's right, i have minepeon on the rs_pi, and running some bitfurys and BE's
How big/heavy power-supply is needed for those 3 to run? Do they need pci-e connection, or the normal?
Thanks

I currently have all 3 connected via a single standard 6 pin vga cable each to a 850w PSU, only because it's the only spare PSU I have. I'm sure all 3 could run off a 600w PSU with this 1.1v firmware though, maybe even 550w. I always prefer to have a few watts spare on the PSU to allow it to run at it's most efficient rate.

Peace  Smiley
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
Yeah that's right, i have minepeon on the rs_pi, and running some bitfurys and BE's
How big/heavy power-supply is needed for those 3 to run? Do they need pci-e connection, or the normal?
Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: