Pages:
Author

Topic: WTS - UK/EU - Various PC goodies **INVITING OFFERS** - page 4. (Read 12303 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....
Added 5 x Blue Fury USB miners  Grin
paid

Payment received/confirmed from ahmed for Netbook, 2 x USB3 hubs & Phenom CPU - many thanks my man  Grin

I will ship the items tomorrow morning & PM tracking details to you shortly afterwards - as well as update this thread accordingly for transparency.

Thanks again ahmed - any problems just give me a shout.

Peace  Grin

UPDATE:  Items shipped this morning (01/03/14) & tracking details PM'd to buyer. ETA - 4/5th March  Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
btc it shall be
I'm a BTC fiend only I'm afraid...... Cheesy
Hello again ahmed,

That's a fair offer - done deal (deja vu?)  Cheesy

That's a total of BTC0.62 correct? I'll include postage if you're in the UK.

PM me your details & I'll get it sent tomorrow morning my man. I'll mark the items as sold pending payment until I receive payment - please don't forget to pay me this time....... Cheesy Wink

Peace.
Hi Pat, fair is the name of the game Tongue

I'll get the btc sent to u in a bit let me exchange some of my precious LTC Tongue (unless u can take a combi of btc and ltc)
Hello again ahmed,

That's a fair offer - done deal (deja vu?)  Cheesy

That's a total of BTC0.62 correct? I'll include postage if you're in the UK.

PM me your details & I'll get it sent tomorrow morning my man. I'll mark the items as sold pending payment until I receive payment - please don't forget to pay me this time....... Cheesy Wink

Peace.
you have everything i need to buy.. are you trying to bankrupt me?

0.45 btc for the laptop (equivalent to amazon used price)
0.1 btc for the usb hubs
0.07 btc for the phenom
OOO. does am2 processors work in am3+ boards? if it does would u take 0.07 btc for the phenom? (don't worry I can pay this time Tongue)

Hello again ahmed,

After a bit of a google, I believe AM3 CPU's will work with AM2/+ sockets - but not the other way round, but don't quote me on that.

Cheers.
OOO. does am2 processors work in am3+ boards? if it does would u take 0.07 btc for the phenom? (don't worry I can pay this time Tongue)
Hi Pat,

Would you take .055 for the AMD Phenom ?

Rgds

Ratters

Greets Ratters,

Bit too low my man, sorry  Sad
Activity: 434
Merit: 263
Hi Pat,

Would you take .055 for the AMD Phenom ?

Rgds

Ratters
Added AMD Phenom X4 9750 2.4GHz AM2 2MB Quad Core  Grin
Payment received/confirmed from khaosengine for the Asic Erupter Cube - many thanks!
Packaging the unit now ready for shipping tomorrow morning - tracking details will follow shortly afterwards.
I will keep this thread & khaosengine updated, thanks for a smooth & friendly transaction khaosengine - kudos to you.

Peace  Grin

UPDATE:  Courier booked & tracking details sent to khaosengine - ETA: Friday.
Hi, UPDATE. Item arrived today as stated by PatMan. Very good comms though-out this transaction. Had Zero problems,  Am very happy and would deffo recommend and vouch to anyone wanting to deal with Pat in the future.

Cheers fella, all the best Smiley

Thanks for the kind words khaosengine  Grin

Feel free to leave some love on my trust rating my man:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=67949

Peace  Grin
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Payment received/confirmed from khaosengine for the Asic Erupter Cube - many thanks!
Packaging the unit now ready for shipping tomorrow morning - tracking details will follow shortly afterwards.
I will keep this thread & khaosengine updated, thanks for a smooth & friendly transaction khaosengine - kudos to you.

Peace  Grin

UPDATE:  Courier booked & tracking details sent to khaosengine - ETA: Friday.
Hi, UPDATE. Item arrived today as stated by PatMan. Very good comms though-out this transaction. Had Zero problems,  Am very happy and would deffo recommend and vouch to anyone wanting to deal with Pat in the future.

Cheers fella, all the best Smiley
It seems the buyer of the Samsung Netbook is unable to pay, so it is now for sale again  Smiley
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Peace  Grin
Your very welcome. Patman is a credit to bitcointalk.  I will post back when the unit arrives Cheesy
Gotcha. OK, I can do that my man  Grin

I'll PM you my contact details & a payment addy, post on this thread when you've made the payment for transparency & PM me your contact details & I'll get it sent off either today or first thing tomorrow buddy  Grin

Any questions/problems just give me a shout  Grin

How's that?

Peace  Grin

alright sure. I'll send the payment later today or tomorrow morning. 
how about 0.5 btc for the netbook? (i'm guessing its quite a low end model due to windows 7 starter but if u have a better price i can change my mind easily Cheesy)

I might be able to go for that my man - where are you located? I'm thinking about postage costs...... Wink

It's not so low end, webcam etc. You can check the stats out on the link I put in the OP.

sorry i dont think i can go much higher. a refurbished one on amazon is 190 and used is 110.

Hi ahmed,

Cheesy Cheesy I wasn't asking for you to go higher my man, just where you were located - if you're in the UK then postage is included in the price  Wink

Let me know, thanks  Grin
Hey Pat,

Sorry mate, i went to bed!

I couldnt have put 50% down anyway just now, thanks for offering to hold it though.

If your deal falls through let me know.

Rgds

Ratters

No problem ratters, thanks for letting me know.

Peace  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: