Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] USB/Ribbon PCI-E Risers!$4.99 and up!+Open Air Mining Frames*FREE SHIPPING - page 2. (Read 13185 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
They work Great Smiley My second one just arrived yesterday. The girlfriend is making me hang out with her today though...so hopefully tomorrow I have some time to set it up and take some more pictures to post.

Looking forward to seeing the pictures Chronikka!
Activity: 658
Merit: 504
Those GPU looks so familar, Shocked

Anyways, these case looks kick ass. I just ordered one for test purposes. Will make LARGE order if these are just what we need...

They work Great Smiley My second one just arrived yesterday. The girlfriend is making me hang out with her today though...so hopefully tomorrow I have some time to set it up and take some more pictures to post.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency
Those GPU looks so familar, Shocked

Anyways, these case looks kick ass. I just ordered one for test purposes. Will make LARGE order if these are just what we need...
We do custom orders as well!! Message us if you need a custom sized frame or rack built!
Looks great Chronikka!!  Your second frame was shipped today!
My case arrived quickly and I'm quite happy  Grin

Very lightweight aluminum and holds my 5 gpus easily. Room for a 6th too. Running BAMT on a flash drive. No monitor or HDD needed.

I made one modification to the left post seen in the picture. There was no way to mount the Power supply to the case securely. So I drilled two holes completely through the left post, found a couple of longer screws and mounted the PSU directly to the case. Also, I placed two rubber strips underneath the PSU to raise it slightly off the metal and reduce vibration.

I ordered a second case identical to this  Grin

I'll post some more pics of them stacked when it arrives.
Activity: 777
Merit: 500
We accept Bitcoin payments via BitPay on our website www.hashratesolutions.com

That's awesome.  I want to order another rig just so I can see how your shopping cart works with bitcoin!  lol

I paid in bitcoin. Perfectly smooth Smiley

You should do it Eric! lol

And good to know Chronikka!

Hi,  i'm going to make my own detritus open frame case. Because I'm using mm to cut the metal are these the right measurements:
4 x 229mm
2 x 204mm
2 x 121mm
2 x 64mm
Thanks

Almost Ibrahim! 
Here are the following measurements needed:
4 x 458mm
4 x 229mm
2 x 204mm
2 x 121mm
2 x 64mm
Oh yes I forgot to write 4x 458mm Smiley thanks

That's awesome.  I want to order another rig just so I can see how your shopping cart works with bitcoin!  lol

Hi,  i'm going to make my own detritus open frame case. Because I'm using mm to cut the metal are these the right measurements:
4 x 229mm
2 x 204mm
2 x 121mm
2 x 64mm
Thanks

Almost Ibrahim! 
Here are the following measurements needed:
4 x 458mm
4 x 229mm
2 x 204mm
2 x 121mm
2 x 64mm
Activity: 777

4 x 229mm
2 x 204mm
2 x 121mm
2 x 64mm
Thanks

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Miner / Engineer

Thank you for the purchase Chronikka, we look forward to working with you!
Updated pictures have been added showing stackable pre-drilled frames with mobo tray, standoffs and screws.

Just placed an order through your site. I'm located just one state to the north of you so I'm hoping to get it quickly to put some pics up here Smiley
Updated pictures have been added showing stackable pre-drilled frames with mobo tray, standoffs and screws.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Miner / Engineer
Got my two!  I actually their very first order from their website, #1001.  Due to my customization, they had to make a special order.  But none-the-less, they had it shipped within 3 business days of order!

Note: I had them make mine slightly wider for a tiny additional fee (costs more to ship in two boxes).  I widened the main runners to 19.5" for the flexibility of accommodating two PSUs; whereas, Detritus' original instructions are only 18", which doesn't allow you to stack two PSUs next to each other (leaves like 0.01" of clearance for mobo and two PSUs - that's too tight).

Will be running to Home Depot to pick up some flat pieces and angle pieces for the custom PSU mounts.  I didn't get the kits as I am not sure if I am using one or two PSUs yet.  

The motherboard in the pic is an old EVGA X58 FTW3 I had laying around to test fit a full ATX mobo.

NOTE: I am only using USB-style risers so I don't care where the motherboard is (see my trust to see a reference link).  Do note that if you plan on using ye-old  ribbon cables, you will want to place the motherboard on the LEFT, and the psu(s) on the RIGHT.  This allows the PCIe slots to be centered under all of your GPUs.  The style in the photos below doesn't stretch far enough to reach the first couple of GPUs with ribbon cables.  Again, I only use USB-style risers, which doesn't matter.

(the black anodizing matches my desk perfectly woot!)

Those are my dirty mits and dust on the tubes.  For the most part, the black anodizing is flawlessly done.  Sorry if it looks all beat up - I didn't clean it before the "flash" of the photo and didn't see it until it was uploaded.

Seven (7) GPUs can fit with room to spare in the 19.5" width version.  THere's a solid inch at the end as you can see, so even the normal 18" version can fit 7 GPUs nicely (though you can only use a single PSU - maybe install 7x R9 270s).

Activity: 672
anodized black is uber sexy!~

We will have pictures of the stackable frame with tray on the website by Wednesday, and update the forum post.
Pages:
Jump to: