Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] USB/Ribbon PCI-E Risers!$4.99 and up!+Open Air Mining Frames*FREE SHIPPING - page 3. (Read 13185 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
could I see pics of the frame with the motherboard tray, screws and standoffs installed?
Activity: 57
Yea, 0.054 would save you a lot of hassle attaching/removing the connectors.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I made one of these a couple of weeks ago.  Best tubes are the 0.054" wall thickness where the inside is serrated so it grips the nylon connectors well.
Activity: 777
Merit: 500
You have the wrong thickness of tubing.  You can still make it work but you will have to use a dremel to shave down the inside of the tubing and then use a hammer or rubber mallet to force the connector in.  Also, you will have to be very careful on what pieces you connect first. Since the fit will be so tight, you will not be able to remove the connectors if you mess up.
What is the right thickness?
You have the wrong thickness of tubing.  You can still make it work but you will have to use a dremel to shave down the inside of the tubing and then use a hammer or rubber mallet to force the connector in.  Also, you will have to be very careful on what pieces you connect first. Since the fit will be so tight, you will not be able to remove the connectors if you mess up.
You should buy one of ours and measure for yourself! Grin.. Google "Detritus Style" mining frame.

**I would also like to add that our BitPay daily limit has been raised and we are able to accept Bitcoin payments for the frames and pci-e risers via www.hashratesolutions.com
Hi I noticed that you use 3/4 inch tubing. I also have that tubing but the wrong connectors. My tubing is 1.6mm thick on each side. So the inner hole would equal 3/4" - 3.2 = 15.85 mm. How many mm are your connectors? Would they fit in my tubing?
You should buy one of ours and measure for yourself! Grin.. Google "Detritus Style" mining frame.

**I would also like to add that our BitPay daily limit has been raised and we are able to accept Bitcoin payments for the frames and pci-e risers via www.hashratesolutions.com
Sorry again for the delayed response Thyatis!

Hi, how did you make this because I want to make my own.  What were the measurements of each aluminium tube? Thanks
Sorry again for the delayed response Thyatis!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
please respond to my email
thank you

Everyone i would hold off dealing with this person.  I have sent him 50% of a system in agreement we had to do a 50% before and 50% after it arrives.  He has never responded to me after receiving the coins.

I am holding off throwing the scam tag up there just yet.

I have received communications, rig due next week.  Thanks for emailing back, sometimes with the scams that happen it gets worrisome.
thank you

Everyone i would hold off dealing with this person.  I have sent him 50% of a system in agreement we had to do a 50% before and 50% after it arrives.  He has never responded to me after receiving the coins.

I am holding off throwing the scam tag up there just yet.

I would like to go on the record by removing the comment above.   They produced a great product and very reliable at this time.  I have some recommendations that i will be discussing with them for some changes.

Thanks for a great product.
thank you
How much for a turn-key chassis (pre-drilled for stand-offs, PSU, GPUs, etc)? And how fast could you have one in the mail if I bought one like right now?

+1 since that's what we all really want to know anyways.  Grin

i wil. take 3 if u can do that
Activity: 280
Merit: 261
New In Town...
How much for a turn-key chassis (pre-drilled for stand-offs, PSU, GPUs, etc)? And how fast could you have one in the mail if I bought one like right now?

+1 since that's what we all really want to know anyways.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
The motherboard tray and screws will cost extra but we can do that and pre-drill the holes upon request. Yes we do ship internationally.
Pages:
Jump to: