Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS| Want to trade] [Vouched] Digital ocean $50 and Azure $300 coupon for $3 ! - page 3. (Read 2150 times)

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
If you haven't sent a vouch yet, I would be happy to receive it and leave a honest review based on the vouch.

i'll send the vouch soon. you have to follow regular rules for digital ocean i.e you can't use vcc and u have to register your paypal or credit card to use coupon codes. there is no limitation or expiry to the codes and it will work automatically without sending support ticket.

I had to sent support ticket personally and they changed their ToS there is expiry date (which is after 12 months If you are inactive I suppose , just go and read the tos to make sure).
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
If you haven't sent a vouch yet, I would be happy to receive it and leave a honest review based on the vouch.

i'll send the vouch soon. you have to follow regular rules for digital ocean i.e you can't use vcc and u have to register your paypal or credit card to use coupon codes. there is no limitation or expiry to the codes and it will work automatically without sending support ticket.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
I used my Github student package before so you should let users know (If you don't already know) that you should deposit money into your DigitalOcean account in order to get the balance (you will need to send a support ticket with the coupon because the coupon won't work automatically ,at least this was the case for me).
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
selling digital ocean $50 for $3
Amazon Aws $110 for $3 - SOLD out for now !
Azure $300 coupon ($25 per month) for $3

Valid only for new accounts !

All vouch copies given , see reviews !

I'm also willing to trade a single coupon  for -

. 3 premium domains (no xyz, club or top) from a good provider (i choose the name)
. Instagram shoutout from a account having 100k followers.
. Youtube shoutout from a channel having 10k+ views for all videos.
Pages:
Jump to: