Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS][EU] Gridseed Dualminer Auction #1 100 miners -EUROPE SHIPPING - (FINISHED) - page 2. (Read 16288 times)

GH
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Can/Will you ship to Vancouver, Canada? If so, can you provide a guesstimate for shipping to V3J 3C8?

If not, can you provide a source for those screw-terminal barrel plugs? They look fantastic.

Guesstimate shipping is approx $150-200 USD for one set, i CAN ship 3 sets for the same price! (discounts only apply for shipping to me after 21kg)

Source for screw-terminal things is from taobao...
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

I would drive down and pickup 2 set $2200. where about you say you are in Kent ?  can you meet on weekend ? have a day job unfortunately

Im near Edenbridge, Kent.

I can meet on weekend - Sunday - however, i would much prefer to ship to you on Monday / Tuesday as part of my shipping run - or you can pickup Monday / Tuesday...

If you would like to speak on the phone, pm me your mobile number and we can talk about pickup + the price...

Activity: 8
Just a little positive note lads, I decided to purchase two more Gridseed miners for my own 10 miner rig and after a few messages Alex managed to get me a couple at a reasonable price from his stock.

I was going to have them delivered but after further communication I realised I was a short drive around the motorway so I drove to him and collected paying with cash.

Generally a nice chap with lots of input, in my opinion a trusted one, I have passed on his details to my friends whom are looking at purchasing the gridseed miner setups for them to consider.

The only negative was tempting me with more products! I resisted and walked away only spending what I set out to.

Thanks mate, hope to deal again soon.

Thanks!

Ill throw in a pint of beer if you buy more Wink

I would drive down and pickup 2 set $2200. where about you say you are in Kent ?  can you meet on weekend ? have a day job unfortunately
youtube video up with a Demo of hashing units on the raspberrypi!

http://youtu.be/lwhVe7KJ3VM

itll be available once youtube process it:)

Nice video
good to see them working

when are you going to post the rasb Pi image?

"soon" Smiley

trying to build cgminer first, if we haven't got it soon ill post up the image.
Activity: 173
Merit: 102
Activity: 3
can you add one @2200 for me
thanks
Just a little positive note lads, I decided to purchase two more Gridseed miners for my own 10 miner rig and after a few messages Alex managed to get me a couple at a reasonable price from his stock.

I was going to have them delivered but after further communication I realised I was a short drive around the motorway so I drove to him and collected paying with cash.

Generally a nice chap with lots of input, in my opinion a trusted one, I have passed on his details to my friends whom are looking at purchasing the gridseed miner setups for them to consider.

The only negative was tempting me with more products! I resisted and walked away only spending what I set out to.

Thanks!

Ill throw in a pint of beer if you buy more Wink

Activity: 24

GH
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
youtube video up with a Demo of hashing units on the raspberrypi!

http://youtu.be/lwhVe7KJ3VM

itll be available once youtube process it:)

Nice video
good to see them working

when are you going to post the rasb Pi image?
Activity: 2
Pages:
Jump to: