Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS][EU] Gridseed Dualminer Auction #1 100 miners -EUROPE SHIPPING - (FINISHED) - page 3. (Read 16288 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
youtube video up with a Demo of hashing units on the raspberrypi!

http://youtu.be/lwhVe7KJ3VM

itll be available once youtube process it:)
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Any pics/vids of working miners? Be good to see these buggers in action mining steadily before this is over..
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Can/Will you ship to Vancouver, Canada? If so, can you provide a guesstimate for shipping to V3J 3C8?

If not, can you provide a source for those screw-terminal barrel plugs? They look fantastic.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Activity: 159
u provide the accesories too ?

No, not currently, however you can pick them all up very cheaply on amazon / ebay ... no point paying more for them from someone else, including me Smiley

yea , well, depends where u live ...

I could potentially sell you the accessories package, with PSU's for approx $150 USD

You can use a raspberry pi to control / mine with

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

No, not currently, however you can pick them all up very cheaply on amazon / ebay ... no point paying more for them from someone else, including me Smiley

yea , well, depends where u live ...
Update: my raspberry pi is now mining with 7 miners happily Smiley i call this a success.... im writing wrapper scripts to help with starting/stopping etc

Also the wiibox controller isnt very good its unstable, flaky, and overpriced... - im going to release a raspberry pi image that will allow you to mine with minerd and cgminer easily Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
Update - i have the raspberry pi working with 1 miner, ill update more as i go along, and post videos very soon!
Activity: 108
Activity: 201
delete my bid 1@2350
new bid 1@2225
Activity: 117
Pages:
Jump to: