Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS]*LOW PRICE*In Stock 24GH/s BTC miners, 45 GH/s BTC miners & KNC Jupiter's - page 3. (Read 9274 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
The op has been on and off all day but no answers or posts.
You know otrkid70 I have no idea what's up with aopa Huh The only reason I didn't cancel my order is because what I had said earlier on the forum.

It doesn't matter what you agree for the price, if you buy it through the website it's whole different BTC you're going to pay.
It's a long story dealing with the fact my bank doesn't really do wire transfers. It's a Capital One 360 account that use to be an ING account. ING back in the day had AWESOME savings APR!!! I'm talking like 20% compounded interest. No joke!
Anyway I got off subject.  Wink
This is from the email convo we had earlier today.

"Yeah thats fine. Im going to see if i can ship it to the US
tomorrow and have it held by a local broker. It would mean once we
receive payment you could probably get them next day.
I'll get back to you.
I confirm price agreed at .847 BTC"

Besides nothing has been paid yet. So if I was an ass and BTC starts heading back to $1000 plus again. There's always a chance that I could pull out of the deal. I'm not going to do that. That would be such an a-hole move!
He also knows that I'm putting this on the forum. I'm doing it because it helps to kinda protect me and him somewhat. He has an online shop that he has going and having a good rep and history of happy buyers especially on this forum is golden. The same could kinda be said about me. I may not have a shop but I'm pretty sure I'm going to be buying more stuff from here and I can foresee myself selling here too.
People don't want to buy or sell to someone who has screwed someone over and having everything out in the open creates a transparency of the history of the purchase.
I'm holding up my end of the deal and I'm really hoping that aopa is going to hold up his end. If not then I'm out the BTC that I sent. Which my order is still pending.
Order #1028
Placed on February 14, 2014 08:33PM
Billing Address
Payment Status: pending
Xxxxxxx Xxxxxxx
1x4x3 Gxxxx Cxxxx xx.
Houston, Texas
United States xxxxx
xxx-xxx-xxxx
Shipping Address
Fulfillment Status: unfulfilled
Xxxxxxx Xxxxxx
1x4x0 Txxxxx xx
Houston, Texas
United States xxxxx
xxx-xxx-xxxx
Product   SKU   Price   Quantity   Total
2nd Generation 24 GH/s Avalon based Bitcoin miner ***IN STOCK*** IMMEDIATE DISPATCH   AVA0001   $175.00   4   $700.00
Subtotal:   $595.00
bitcointalk01 Discount:   $-105.00
Shipping (FedEx Ground):   $24.47
Total:   $619.47
 We will see. I don't know why he would mess up a good thing? I will let all of you know when I get a tracking number.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Wow. Those two posts seem remarkably similar for two different people. Odd that.
Activity: 8
I am needing some assistance with my order.  My email for the interac e transfer balances back to me.
Many thanks
Just placed an order on the site and chose personal bitcoin payment as the payment type. Do i have to email you or can you msg me the payment address?

Am I missing something here? I assume that I am. Is this at the end of checkout?
I just put in an order with him! !
I'm super excited!  Grin  Cheesy
 Order confirmation for order #1028

4x 2nd Generation 24 GH/s Avalon based Bitcoin miner  ***IN STOCK*** IMMEDIATE DISPATCH for $175.00 each

Discount (code: bitcointalk01): $-105.00 CAD
Subtotal  : $595.00 CAD
Shipping  : $24.47 CAD
Total    : $619.47 CAD
Total    :$565.18 USD
WooHoo!!!
Finally I was able to pay for my order. I will post when I get a tracking number.  Cheesy
HI

New website launched (www.asicmachines.com) with 3 different BTC mining products. We have over 400 machines in stock.

24GH/s board      = $320  $245   $175 CAD
45GH/s board      = $800  $510   $350 CAD
600GH/s machine = $8000
  CAD

All deliveries by Fedex from Canada. All prices quoted in CAD, payment services by:

BIPS
BITPAY
Wire Transfer
Interac E-transfer

www.asicmachines.com

Hey Aopa, I would be interested in both kinds (country AND western). Did I miss something, do you take BTC for them?

Thanks so much!
Activity: 361
Have you sold out of the avalon miners?
aopa38 was just online. I was just waiting to see if he would contact or send an email. NOPE!  Angry
Day five, email number five sent about trying to pay for my order.  Huh  Undecided
Perhaps they don't want your money? Tongue
Riley600 maybe you're right.  Huh

they have been very busy lately,

give them time, they are legit
Reckman I'm trying to give the benefit of the doubt but I've gotten no response at all. I also have seen aopa38 online on the forum. This morning in fact! I was one of the first ones to try to order and was super happy to be one of the first. Not contacting me or saying hey I'm sorry been real busy or anything is just making this worse than it should be. At this point I'm really thinking of just cancelling my order. Which I don't want to do! I had full intention of paying for the goods I had ordered and had hoped to make this a common thing but it looks like it's not going to be. Five days and five different emails with no kind of response sucks!  Undecided
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
they have been very busy lately,

give them time, they are legit
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Day five, email number five sent about trying to pay for my order.  Huh  Undecided
Perhaps they don't want your money? Tongue
Hey aopa38 I don't mean to be a pest but I tried emailing you 4 times so I can pay for my order. Could you please email me or message me to be able to pay for my order. It's been 4 days since I first emailed you about paying. As I said I don't want to be a pest and I was planning to be buying from you on almost a monthly basis but if you don't want my business or my BTC then please just cancel my order so I can take my BTC some place else.   Undecided
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
You're sold out of the 45 GH/s units?  The title says they are still in stock and ship immediately but they are listed as sold out under the product description.  Will you be getting more in the future if they are actually sold out?

Hi Riley600 they are now completely sold out. The website will be updated shortly. The Bitfury boards proved very popular .. still
Are you getting more stock in soon (or never)?

Hey Riley600

I'll know the answer to that question by the end of the weekend. Ill update then.

Thanks
Cool - lemme know.  I would likely buy 2 Bitfurys if you get more in stock. Smiley
aopa38 I got the BTC to pay for my order. I emailed you last night also to let you know. All I need is the address to send the BTC to.Woohoo! I'm excited!  Cheesy
Thank you for the assistance. I appreciate it.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
You're sold out of the 45 GH/s units?  The title says they are still in stock and ship immediately but they are listed as sold out under the product description.  Will you be getting more in the future if they are actually sold out?

Hi Riley600 they are now completely sold out. The website will be updated shortly. The Bitfury boards proved very popular .. still
Are you getting more stock in soon (or never)?

Hey Riley600

I'll know the answer to that question by the end of the weekend. Ill update then.

Thanks
Can you please help me with my order?

ZBC3 i have sent you a personal message with instructions.

Thanks
Can you please help me with my order?
How much power is the 24ghs miner using?

at 24GH/s it is using approx 90w. It steps down to about 30w at 15GH/s.
Pages:
Jump to: