Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS]*LOW PRICE*In Stock 24GH/s BTC miners, 45 GH/s BTC miners & KNC Jupiter's - page 7. (Read 9274 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Amateur Professional
Fedex shipping? I'm not going to pay $20 to ship something via ground... Not unless I was doing heavy freight.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
LOL your price cracks me up you made my day! you are not going to get customers here at these prices! Good luck with your shop though. You should just say that you are selling technobit miners at a markup for immediate delivery.

Technobit avalon2 prices are 269Euro each. These devices are being sold here for $320 CAD (212 euro). Our Bitfury based boards are within $50 of Technobits prices.

Oh and thanks for the sales advice but it seems a little off based on the orders so far.

Sorry cannachris I meant to ask, at what price should we be selling the Avalon2 based boards so as to attract "customers here"?
LOL your price cracks me up you made my day! you are not going to get customers here at these prices! Good luck with your shop though. You should just say that you are selling technobit miners at a markup for immediate delivery.

Technobit avalon2 prices are 269Euro each. These devices are being sold here for $320 CAD (212 euro). Our Bitfury based boards are within $50 of Technobits prices.

Oh and thanks for the sales advice but it seems a little off based on the orders so far.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
cats love crypto | 911 truth @checktheevidence.com
HI

New website launched (www.asicmachines.com) with 3 different BTC mining products. We have over 400 machines in stock.

24GH/s board      = $320  $245   $175 CAD
45GH/s board      = $800  $510   $350 CAD
600GH/s machine = $8000
 CAD

All deliveries by Fedex from Canada. All prices quoted in CAD, payment services by:

BIPS
BITPAY
Wire Transfer
Interac E-transfer

www.asicmachines.com

Pictures of units as requested by forum members.

Pages:
Jump to: