Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS]Office365 Global Admin ACC|Unlimited domain Email and 1TB onedrive[VOUCHED] - page 3. (Read 24360 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
would love a vouch copy , can test it fully and leave detailed review
Ahh. A newbie. Just like me.
I PM you and give you a vouch copy.
I wanna your reply.
Thx guy.
Just one free account for vouch left !
 Grin Grin Grin

can i get the vouch copy too and will provide honest review after go through all the product details !!
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I restock today and get 6 in stock now
Purchased a few days ago and easy to set up and use.  Very good communications and fast response to any questions. Very good product especially for the price. Would definitely deal with again.
Waiting for next trading  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Purchased a few days ago and easy to set up and use.  Very good communications and fast response to any questions. Very good product especially for the price. Would definitely deal with again.
Seller: first his skype user name is in Chinese, but he speaks ver good English and can answer all questions, and send screen shots. He's very nice

Product: works perfect. Basically he gives you login that's the admin to a school. You can make your own email the admin and delete the one he gave you to make sure only you have access (he gives instructions)

You can make Unlimited student accounts with office 365, 1tb cloud, word, excel etc. I've actually made 4 and sold them for $20 a piece. For one year, and these are unlimited years

The original poster says it will last forever. But if it only last 1 year, it's still worth $60 IMO

IMO, they should be sold for $75 a piece. I'm actually about to email original poster about resell.
Thx for U review. It can also use 30days free trial Office365 pro plus licenses in Admin-Billing . which could install office365 pro plus on desktop.
 Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 94
Seller: first his skype user name is in Chinese, but he speaks ver good English and can answer all questions, and send screen shots. He's very nice

Product: works perfect. Basically he gives you login that's the admin to a school. You can make your own email the admin and delete the one he gave you to make sure only you have access (he gives instructions)

You can make Unlimited student accounts with office 365, 1tb cloud, word, excel etc. I've actually made 4 and sold them for $20 a piece. For one year, and these are unlimited years

The original poster says it will last forever. But if it only last 1 year, it's still worth $60 IMO

IMO, they should be sold for $75 a piece. I'm actually about to email original poster about resell.
Activity: 33
I can vouch for this guy. Legit and Polite Seller! Thank you.
I'm in the process of writing a throught vouch but for now a+ and everything works as advertised
Thx for your review  Grin
I'm in the process of writing a throught vouch but for now a+ and everything works as advertised
Activity: 9
Yess can add unlimited user acc .. Thanks.. Grin
Activity: 106
if you can go first. I want to buy one account. PM me .
Hello I'm skyp u right now on skype @@@
Can I get a voch copy
I will leave a nice and honest review
PM you, bro. Waiting for your reply  Grin Grin Grin
I received the vouch copy I will review it and live a review in the next 24 hours

As I said above I received the vouch
So here's my review
Seller speaks a good English that makes it hell of a lot more convenient to understand
Steps are really simple and easy to follow
Was able to get three 1tb accounts on one drive I can get more but not needed currently so I believe that's unlimited
And the student license part's also very simple to follow
the guide has very nice graphics

Bottom line seller seems to be a very nice person providing a very good product

Thx bro. Thx for your vouch .
 Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Can I get a voch copy
I received the vouch copy I will review it and live a review in the next 24 hours

As I said above I received the vouch
So here's my review
Seller speaks a good English that makes it hell of a lot more convenient to understand
Steps are really simple and easy to follow
Was able to get three 1tb accounts on one drive I can get more but not needed currently so I believe that's unlimited
And the student license part's also very simple to follow
the guide has very nice graphics

Bottom line seller seems to be a very nice person providing a very good product
Got a vouch copy from seller and its pretty damn easy to follow .

Got a admin account as seller said it matches everything , i can add unlimited student licenses .

Awesome and smooth to deal seller . Highly recommended !
Thx for your vouch bro  Grin
Activity: 62
Got a vouch copy from seller and its pretty damn easy to follow .

Got a admin account as seller said it matches everything , i can add unlimited student licenses .

Awesome and smooth to deal seller . Highly recommended !
The proof of all vouch copy
 Grin  Grin  Grin

Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Can I get a voch copy
Can I get a voch copy
Pages:
Jump to: