Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS]Office365 Global Admin ACC|Unlimited domain Email and 1TB onedrive[VOUCHED] - page 4. (Read 24360 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Can I get a voch copy
I will leave a nice and honest review
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
would love a vouch copy , can test it fully and leave detailed review
Ahh. A newbie. Just like me.
I PM you and give you a vouch copy.
I wanna your reply.
Thx guy.
Just one free account for vouch left !
 Grin Grin Grin
Got my vouch copy, and I was able to change the provided email to my own email. It was obvious that this user made the account himself, as the password was something very simple that no one would ever use for their password and because the email was fresh and it was clear no other accounts were added to this admin account. I was also able to download the office 365 app on my computer and got it working. The user has also told me that I can add other users to this account, and it will allow them to also use office 365 under an educational license, which I will be testing soon. All in all, this is a great service, and I can see this as being something profitable in the long run! Good luck with sales OP, I have a feeling you might not even need it!
thx for Vouch  Smiley . The most importance of this product is add unlimited user acc (which can use your domain email and 1TB Onedrive)
There are two free acc for trusted guys who wanna Vouch for it  Wink
Activity: 62
would love a vouch copy , can test it fully and leave detailed review
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
I sell Office365 online Global Admin ACC totally new.
It can use online Office365 (Can't install on desktop)
It can creat Unlimited domain E-mail acc with Ur own domain
It can creat Unlimted 1TB onedrive acc to store all Ur files.
I am Newbie here and wanna some VOUCH from 3 trusted buyers. ( 3 of them )
Please let me know if U wanna buy an acc or U R old member here wanna get it free for VOUCH

MySkype: [email protected]
Price:15$ for each acc (BTC only)

Here are some proof to introduce my product

Grin Grin Grin

I can take a vouch of this service. I'm hoping these aren't cracked, because if they are that will definitely reflect in the review. I'm not sure how the unlimited creating works in all honesty. I'd assume there's some limit to creating, but I'll be sure to add this into my review. Let me know if you want me to vouch!
PM you. bro

Got my vouch copy, and I was able to change the provided email to my own email. It was obvious that this user made the account himself, as the password was something very simple that no one would ever use for their password and because the email was fresh and it was clear no other accounts were added to this admin account. I was also able to download the office 365 app on my computer and got it working. The user has also told me that I can add other users to this account, and it will allow them to also use office 365 under an educational license, which I will be testing soon. All in all, this is a great service, and I can see this as being something profitable in the long run! Good luck with sales OP, I have a feeling you might not even need it!
Please let me know if U wanna buy an acc or U R old member here wanna get it free for VOUCH

Grin Grin Grin

I can take a vouch of this service. I'm hoping these aren't cracked, because if they are that will definitely reflect in the review. I'm not sure how the unlimited creating works in all honesty. I'd assume there's some limit to creating, but I'll be sure to add this into my review. Let me know if you want me to vouch!
PM you. bro
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

Grin Grin Grin

It can creat Unlimited domain E-mail acc with Ur own domain(this means you can unlimited exchange mails)

Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: