Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS]"What is Bitcoin?" silkscreened posters by Nubbins (Limited Edition) - page 2. (Read 3517 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009
Wild. I actually don't even have a copy of this myself!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118
Lie down. Have a cookie
ezeminer,

Just fyi...that post you replied to is not what it so ineptly tries to look like.  There is an ongoing campaign by someone here to disparage certain people because they smoked out a thief.  He is very upset and trolls the forum looking for any excuse to post something negative in the hopes that he can exact some revenge on the people he holds in contempt (myself included).  The account that he is posting from has a very colorful trust rating from long standing forum members and in all likelihood is not even owned by the original thief anymore.

Cyclops is a very well known and respected member here and has had many transactions with people, myself included, that have gone off without a hitch.

As for the work itself, take a look at the thread below and you can decide for yourself who is full of hot air here.  Lastly, I also happen to own one of these prints and can tell you without hesitation that if I were to even consider selling mine it would be for much more than what cyclops is asking here.

original thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=756955.0;all

ig
Thanks for the gossip update
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
ezeminer,

Just fyi...that post you replied to is not what it so ineptly tries to look like.  There is an ongoing campaign by someone here to disparage certain people because they smoked out a thief.  He is very upset and trolls the forum looking for any excuse to post something negative in the hopes that he can exact some revenge on the people he holds in contempt (myself included).  The account that he is posting from has a very colorful trust rating from long standing forum members and in all likelihood is not even owned by the original thief anymore.

Cyclops is a very well known and respected member here and has had many transactions with people, myself included, that have gone off without a hitch.

As for the work itself, take a look at the thread below and you can decide for yourself who is full of hot air here.  Lastly, I also happen to own one of these prints and can tell you without hesitation that if I were to even consider selling mine it would be for much more than what cyclops is asking here.

original thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=756955.0;all

ig
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118
Lie down. Have a cookie
I hate to be the one to say it but i think you got scammed buddy. That poster looks like it belongs in an episode of Yo Gabba Gabba and could have easily been put together with clipart. That is nowhere near "art" and for $150 i can buy a screen printing kit tons of paper and make 1000 of them with nothing more than photoshop.

Tell ya what, when nobody else makes an offer to buy it, I'll give you $5.00usd for it. I can hang it next to that Teletubbies poster i have always wanted.

I think they would look good together.

When you start to look at this piece, and realize that there is so much more than a teletubby theme. You can see that it is something bigger.
Personally I'd be interested at a lower price, but I just bought a Kialara so I can't afford a cool piece like this now.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I hate to be the one to say it but i think you got scammed buddy. That poster looks like it belongs in an episode of Yo Gabba Gabba and could have easily been put together with clipart. That is nowhere near "art" and for $150 i can buy a screen printing kit tons of paper and make 1000 of them with nothing more than photoshop.

Tell ya what, when nobody else makes an offer to buy it, I'll give you $5.00usd for it. I can hang it next to that Teletubbies poster i have always wanted.

I think they would look good together.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
Buy this marvelous poster! One of a kind!
legendary
It looks little bit childish If you ask me , I mean the colors and the design ...
By the way , do you think this Worldwide or only to certain countries (Algeria for example do you ship to that)

~ Madness

Shipping to anywhere in the world
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
My goal is becaming a billionaire.
It looks little bit childish If you ask me , I mean the colors and the design ...
By the way , do you think this Worldwide or only to certain countries (Algeria for example do you ship to that)

~ Madness
legendary
Selling a poster from this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/what-is-bitcoin-silkscreened-posters-sold-out-756955

Has never been hanged on the wall, it is numbered (84/100) and signed by the author. This is definitely a unique art piece.

^- this is not mine, (already packed) but is the same design.

Looking for 150$ shipped.
Pages:
Jump to: