Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS/WTB] Ron Paul Coin Buy/Sell Spreadsheet - page 3. (Read 15096 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hi all, i want buy 10 rpc at 0.006 each pm me if you are interested.
Thank you all

Why would anyone sell at 0.006 .. these things are not easy to mine.
Activity: 154
Joined primedice 18-02-2014/249 posts
Hi all, i want buy 10 rpc at 0.006 each pm me if you are interested.
Thank you all
Activity: 126
I want 1RPC for 0.027 PM me
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Don't understand why people so keen to get this on an exchange so fast.
Look at network hashrate now.  Sad
Advise holding. Price will go way up now along with diff.

This is insane diff will double shortly due to the huge increase in hashing power

Difficulty   11.25969714
Est Next Difficulty   23.85495261 (Change in 358 Blocks)

the end of profitability  Sad
Activity: 572
Merit: 500
Look at network hashrate now.  Sad

This is insane diff will double shortly due to the huge increase in hashing power

Difficulty   11.25969714
Est Next Difficulty   23.85495261 (Change in 358 Blocks)
Activity: 186
Merit: 101
Look at network hashrate now.  Sad
Activity: 728
Activity: yes
Activity: 3
I have the impression the devs at CoinedUp are adding as as we speak.   Grin

Dont let's do anything crazy when we land, these coins have been darn hard to make and they have the chops as well as some star power with libertarian crypto people, especially in the U.S.!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Selling 10 of these babies for either 12 LTC or 0.38 BTC. PM me if interested.

Didn't know I was a mining pool! j/k  Wink
Activity: 81
Currently buying no more RPC.

off topic but I think it would be appropriate for Ron Paul Coin to be one of the higher market cap cryptos. Spurs lots of good thoughts to see it even somewhat high -- surrounding somewhere, higher or lower, of good ol doge (preferably higher, but, I don't think RP should necessarily be a high tier representative of the crypto scene... unless, somehow he does get to that point, mystifyingly).
Activity: 149
Selling 10 of these babies for either 12 LTC or 0.38 BTC. PM me if interested.

Activity: 756
now selling 15 rpc..ltc or btc pm offers Smiley
Activity: 21
Selling 18 RPC. PM offers in btc or ltc.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Selling 5 RPC for .025BTC each
Activity: 44
9 RPC for sale at .025 BTC each.  Total .225 BTC
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Still have 20 RPC for selling  Grin. Welcome any buyer but please don't PM me with offer lower than 0.025BTC per RPC. Thanks!
Activity: 420
0.025 is actually below my conservative estimate....don't break the news apt Smiley

But I believe the demand for this coin in rather low right now. That's to be expected since it has such smaller supply and people are drawn more to next 10000000000000000 supply coin that they can own 10 million of for less than 0.00001 btc and hope to make 100 btcs off of their sale or something along those lines.

Besides, they rather own something in millions than in decimals of RPC.

The deal breaker here is the political nature of this coin and possible massive outside attention you can bring into this coinage.

That, other currencies don't have.

Whether this just winds up being a pipe dream coin or something real depends ENTIRELY upon dev's and everyone's support for more publicity and marketing.

Do giveaways if you can. The difficult nature of this coin makes that hard, even if everyone who ever bought this coin donated 0.01 RPCs for it. I hope dev has some good mining rigs.

Let's not get too ahead of ourselves here - there has to be demand if a new alt coin rises beyond a nominal pump and dump status. Would you rather try to unload 100 rpcs at once for 0.07 btc each at the first go, or wait for it possibly see it rise to 0.3 due to increasing demand from publicity?

The key here is publicity and mass market driven demand. The ultimate answer to that is more and more publicity by those who truly support this coin and its figure.

Just like how ron paul made compromises to ensure future political aspects, we may have to loosen some ideas about the political slant of the coin if we want it is succeed. That means ok for give aways, and many things that might contradict the political stance of the figure in question.
Activity: 364

Edit: If i ever said RPC was only worth .00625 BTC per, i totally missed the boat on it  Grin

I was talking about AceCobra1, he wrote the value in his post based on his calculation of coins mined per day
(by the difficulty that was on two days ago, which is now ofc higher)

I actually ment the buyer got a good deal lol... Based on what other people are offering as it seems to be around 0.03 BTC a coin now. With my mining calculations, the real time price is 0.01BTC Tongue Cheesy But I am hogging my coins until it goes higher then maybe sell it Wink

oh sorry, i missunderstood you then... but i think the calculations you made are quite accurate ... the realistic value around 0,01-0,02 and 0,025-0,04 value, if rpc hits any exchange anytime soon(which i dont think is that certain)...anyway most of the done sales in this thread are between 0,023 - 0,035 range

I recon at the moment, the trading value would be around 0.03BTC, WHEN it does hit the exchange, I recon 0.045 ? Maybe... You never know with these things as it isn't pushed as much as doge was.
Pages:
Jump to: