Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS/WTB] Ron Paul Coin Buy/Sell Spreadsheet - page 4. (Read 15096 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Edit: If i ever said RPC was only worth .00625 BTC per, i totally missed the boat on it  Grin

I was talking about AceCobra1, he wrote the value in his post based on his calculation of coins mined per day
(by the difficulty that was on two days ago, which is now ofc higher)

I actually ment the buyer got a good deal lol... Based on what other people are offering as it seems to be around 0.03 BTC a coin now. With my mining calculations, the real time price is 0.01BTC Tongue Cheesy But I am hogging my coins until it goes higher then maybe sell it Wink

oh sorry, i missunderstood you then... but i think the calculations you made are quite accurate ... the realistic value around 0,01-0,02 and 0,025-0,04 value, if rpc hits any exchange anytime soon(which i dont think is that certain)...anyway most of the done sales in this thread are between 0,023 - 0,035 range
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Edit: If i ever said RPC was only worth .00625 BTC per, i totally missed the boat on it  Grin

I was talking about AceCobra1, he wrote the value in his post based on his calculation of coins mined per day

I actually ment the buyer got a good deal lol... Based on what other people are offering as it seems to be around 0.03 BTC a coin now. With my mining calculations, the real time price is 0.01BTC Tongue Cheesy But I am hogging my coins until it goes higher then maybe sell it Wink

Saw doges went down to 0.00000042 earlier... its crashed lol

Edit: If i ever said RPC was only worth .00625 BTC per, i totally missed the boat on it  Grin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
im sure by next week we get to see rpc on at lease one exchange, has anyone contacted coinex.pw ??

I hope you're right. This coin will be massive and have a great value when it will hit an exchange.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
SilverCrypto,
Yes,  RPC is definitely an incredible value @ anything @ .03 or under.

I am quite positive it could be the next FRK.

You ever met a real-life ron paul supporter?  Wait until they get the news he now a currency.

What needs to happen for this coin to go outta the galaxy is the RL RP constituency get involved.

Result of the silent auction I ran two days ago for 12 RPC.

Honeypot won the stack with an offer of 0.3 BTC.

Transaction was smooth with atp1916 as escrow.

You got a good deal my friend!

i take this to mean that jiyome got the good deal at .025 btc per rpc. Smiley i dont want to misunderstand you atp, is this what you meant? if so than would like to ask
if you were buying rpc what price would you pay per?

I am pretty sure that´s what he meant since in his post two days ago he wrote the realistic value of one rpc is 0.00625

Activity: 69

i take this to mean that jiyome got the good deal at .025 btc per rpc. Smiley i dont want to misunderstand you atp, is this what you meant? if so than would like to ask
if you were buying rpc what price would you pay per?
Activity: 322
im sure by next week we get to see rpc on at lease one exchange, has anyone contacted coinex.pw ??
Activity: 364

Activity: 84

legendary
Activity: 854
May see .1+ per.

Just sayin'.

Miracles happen.

Just remember the dev when you make your profit.  It was he who put the coin into existence that you could even make that profit.
Activity: 28
Please vote for RPC on Cryptsy!
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/62074

My prediction:
As soon as the diff will get 2 digits (this week) and RPC will hit cryptsy the next week - the rate will be @ 0.05-0.06 BTC each RPC. Just my two cents. In comparison to other shitcoins this one will not be dumped on xchanges as quickly as DOGE etc.
Activity: 22
WTS 20 RPC, i want 1:1 with LTC
PM me
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
selling [email protected] per..pm me Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
Selling 11 RPC for 0.33 BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Still selling some left at 0.03 BTC each or 1 LTC each!

PM me if interested.

Noone is going to sell cheaper, as soon as RPC will hit any exchange it will probably sell for 0.1 BTC each if not more.

Catcoin had about 50 sellers for every buyer and still hit astronomical prices on exchange.  RPC has about 50 buyers for every seller, so who knows what will happen.
Activity: 70
Still selling some left at 0.03 BTC each or 1 LTC each!

PM me if interested.

Noone is going to sell cheaper, as soon as RPC will hit any exchange it will probably sell for 0.1 BTC each if not more.
Activity: 18
WTS 3 RPC for 0.05 BTC each

Escrow or you send first when no reputation.
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
WTS
6.22 RON -> 6.22 LTC
Escrow
PM
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Such Ron
Much Paul
Pages:
Jump to: