Pages:
Author

Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com - page 10. (Read 210858 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 0
Hey Greg.  Just sent you a PM.  Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001
www.gcn.zone
Hi

gCn is listed as "under maintenance" on Cryptopia.

We have been in touch.

You can use https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/GCN/LTC for the moment
Or https://ircex.com/markets/ltcgcn for some smaller trades

Best
Greg

Activity: 214
GCN is amazing coin , GCN was born 2014 still alive and growing up because it have a developer and full application around it .
Gold words! Target: 1 GCN = 10 cents!  Wink
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Mining reward has now dropped to gCn 37,500 per block.
http://gcn.zone/mining-gcn.html
@GCNcoin

Best
Greg
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Are there any updates or revamp in the works to maybe reduce the large supply of these???  I was just wondering.  Any new plans for developement, advertising, partnerships in the works?

Hi tropygal,

All details are at www.gcn.zone

As new plans become solid we will mention them here and on the website.

best
Greg

One of best things to do after raising some funds could be doing coin burn to reduce total supply. I believe its impact is much higher than listing on low quality and 2nd grade exchanges with high listing costs.

GCN is amazing coin , GCN was born 2014 still alive and growing up because it have a developer and full application around it .

Thanks for that bigbestcoin

Crypto has dropped a lot at the moment.
It's a good time to buy.

Having said that it is still way up on early last year

The drop on Litecoin has affected us a lot ok. Once Bitcoin drops Litecoin drops.

Crypto isn't for the faint hearted ....

We've seen this before. We reckon it will regain the losses later in the year.

Best
Greg

Activity: 5
Are there any updates or revamp in the works to maybe reduce the large supply of these???  I was just wondering.  Any new plans for developement, advertising, partnerships in the works?

Hi tropygal,

best
Greg

One of best things to do after raising some funds could be doing coin burn to reduce total supply. I believe its impact is much higher than listing on low quality and 2nd grade exchanges with high listing costs.

Activity: 34
Greg, can you please summarise the goals for the next couple of months?
Thanks
Activity: 13
Are there any updates or revamp in the works to maybe reduce the large supply of these???  I was just wondering.  Any new plans for developement, advertising, partnerships in the works?

Hi tropygal,

best
Greg

Could you name one coin that became more valuable after a coin burn please thanx
Activity: 8

Hi tropygal,

best
Greg

Activity: 91
Bleutrade is pretty good and up and coming.  KuCoin is also a young & hot exchange that is quickly gaining popularity!!!
legendary
www.gcn.zone

Hi tropygal,

best
Greg
Activity: 57
Activity: 57
I am new to GCN and was wondering why the total supply is so high?Huh
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Maybe GCN can listing at Bleutrade.com

it a good exchange.

Hi

We use to be on Bleutrade,
The removed dozens of coins one day.
Not sure why. They didn't reply to correspondence.

Best
Greg

Activity: 3
Maybe GCN can listing at Bleutrade.com

it a good exchange.

legendary
www.gcn.zone
Hi

We made some further adjustments to improve your mining.

Running at 105% now Smiley 120% is possible.

http://gcn.zone/mining-gcn.html

best
Greg
Activity: 73
Yea man I seen it that's crazy you would think exchanges would adjust to market conditions more.

Thanks for your efforts man and thinks for being open about it.
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Ok . Would be great to see.

Yea I didn't look up hit btc that's crazy. I did not know that.

And I also didn't know Twitter has stopped it yet.

Well I'll keep searching and try to find some. Maybe CMC or trading view. Since there are millions of forex traders on
Trading view.

I can see how much it cost then maybe just cover it if it's not too bad. I mean once everything is well laid out. Right now it might be too soon. But targeting actual traders on trading view vs targeting airdrop ppl and giveaway ppl might be the stronger choice.

If we can get this thing on to an exchange that streams price onto trading view would be awesome too.  

Hi Larricb

I tried the gCn Twitter account last night just to see.

The adds ran for one hour.

The message was: "This account is ineligible to run Twitter Ads due to a policy violation by one or more users. Any active campaigns have been paused. Please contact Twitter Ads Support to resolve this issue. Learn more about Twitter Ads Policies." If anyone has any advertising suggestions I will check them out. I emailed you the screenshot.

I have contacted most of the exchanges. There is no problem getting listings. The cost is huge. It has come down over the last few months but
is still very high. If we find an opening anywhere we will take it. If any one has any recommendations I will check them out. I emailed you some
pricing information.

best
Greg

legendary
www.gcn.zone
i didn't check this thread for a very long time , to long , i remember there where days you could play a gambling game and you could not loose , that was the time i had to be smart and collected a lot of 'm , good old days and good old GCNcoin

Hi voteformeg,

Good to hear from you again.

best
Greg
Activity: 73
Ok . Would be great to see.

Yea I didn't look up hit btc that's crazy. I did not know that.

And I also didn't know Twitter has stopped it yet.

Well I'll keep searching and try to find some. Maybe CMC or trading view. Since there are millions of forex traders on
Trading view.

I can see how much it cost then maybe just cover it if it's not too bad. I mean once everything is well laid out. Right now it might be too soon. But targeting actual traders on trading view vs targeting airdrop ppl and giveaway ppl might be the stronger choice.

If we can get this thing on to an exchange that streams price onto trading view would be awesome too. 

Pages:
Jump to: