Pages:
Author

Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com - page 12. (Read 210858 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Does this coin have staking / POS? I want to stake my coins and wait for the price to increase! Seems promising coin!
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
The gcn price so cheap , this altcoin is cheapest , gcn like dogecoin have a huge amount so i believe that the gcn price will rising up because we have a best dev who always support this project anytime anywhere.
Activity: 17
I get this message from the site

Low Worker Difficulty
One or more workers on this rig has been assigned a share/worker difficulty by your pool that is too low. Hashrate performance issues may occur.
The OPTIMAL Difficulty range for this rig is 76,904 - 461k
Please either adjust your worker settings at your pool, or change pools if you are unable to do this at your current pool. Thanks!

It only says 1024 difficulty next to the worker.

UPDATE

As it turns out it still seems to be mining well. I rented a few servers from that site and most of them are going at full speed
Can I mine from multiple servers from that site to the same worker ie   2 differnt 500m/h   to the same worker on your pool green.zing (or should i make a worker for every miner I select to pay for)
About to try that minning site and rent a server. Be interesting to see how much gcn I can have mined. Trying to find the right pools
Activity: 73
No problem and I don't need credit. It's your project anything I can do to help out is my pleasure.

I still have some slight feed back if you guys are open to it.

The social media links I'll send you pngs that way they don't have a white background. I'll send it in zip file.

I like the call to action a lot but I have to scroll down some on desktop to see it.

If you can get in to the code. There's a way to make it look like desktop version all the time. Notice. Gcncoin.org on mobile. It stays desktop version. But you have to delete a line of HTML/css for it to happen. Just my personal preference. I'll find it on your website and send the line number and code. But again it's just personal preference.

Also if you had a video playing like the one I created on Weebly it grabs attention I know you like that image which is why you may not want to cover it. But it's a depth of feild image which makes it ok to do so. I would have the info over it or over the video function that's built into your website provider.

Video motion gets a lot more attention. And Weebly has pre built in videos that I just used on the mock up Weebly site. Just go to video - add - finde a black and white one to manage site if you like them.  

Also footer looks great.

I'll send the png over soon. And I'll mock your website up. To show you how it looks before you change it.

But thank you guys for changing things up a bit community is happy you guys are focusing on it and ircex as well.

Hi Larricb,

I really have everyone here in the mood to study your recommendations.
I think this is because of the high quality of the idea's you sent over.

We have removed the white backgrounds as suggested.

I will keep suggesting your ideas for change to the guys here.

Many thanks
Best
Greg

Looks way better. A lot cleaner that way. I'll let you guys focus on some other things and stay out of your hair for a while. Lol.

Thanks for the progress.

But if you guys are interested feel free to email me. I love doing that kinda stuff.
legendary
Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001
www.gcn.zone
Hi

There are some new suggestions here for mining gCn

http://gcn.zone/mining-gcn.html

It would be very helpful for some miners to try this out and let us know
how they get on. We could then adjust the instructions to help people
who want to start mining.

We use https://www.miningrigrentals.com/

Has anyone got any recommendations for other mining sites ?

We are making a push to get some extra gCn before the reward drops by half to gCn 37500 in 17785 blocks (as of now).

Many thanks
Best
Greg

legendary
www.gcn.zone
No problem and I don't need credit. It's your project anything I can do to help out is my pleasure.

The social media links I'll send you pngs that way they don't have a white background. I'll send it in zip file.

I like the call to action a lot but I have to scroll down some on desktop to see it.

If you can get in to the code. There's a way to make it look like desktop version all the time. Notice. Gcncoin.org on mobile. It stays desktop version. But you have to delete a line of HTML/css for it to happen. Just my personal preference. I'll find it on your website and send the line number and code. But again it's just personal preference.

Also if you had a video playing like the one I created on Weebly it grabs attention I know you like that image which is why you may not want to cover it. But it's a depth of feild image which makes it ok to do so. I would have the info over it or over the video function that's built into your website provider.

Video motion gets a lot more attention. And Weebly has pre built in videos that I just used on the mock up Weebly site. Just go to video - add - finde a black and white one to manage site if you like them. 

Also footer looks great.

I'll send the png over soon. And I'll mock your website up. To show you how it looks before you change it.

But thank you guys for changing things up a bit community is happy you guys are focusing on it and ircex as well.

Hi Larricb,

I really have everyone here in the mood to study your recommendations.
I think this is because of the high quality of the idea's you sent over.

We have removed the white backgrounds as suggested.

I will keep suggesting your ideas for change to the guys here.

Many thanks
Best
Greg

Also footer looks great.

Activity: 155
I mean I'm glad things are happening I was just wondering

Hi Larricb,

I have convinced everyone to start implementing some of your idea's.
It takes time to convince people to change habits but I think because your
idea's are good I can make progress.

There are some changes on the front page of www.gcn.zone to get things moving.

Many thanks
Best
Greg

I see some changes in your front page, I like it! Is more userfriendly now.

Good job!
legendary
www.gcn.zone

Hi Larricb,

I have convinced everyone to start implementing some of your idea's.
It takes time to convince people to change habits but I think because your
idea's are good I can make progress.

There are some changes on the front page of www.gcn.zone to get things moving.

Many thanks
Best
Greg

Is the image just a test now? Just to see. I just updated the Weebly site. Made it simpler.
legendary
www.gcn.zone
just so others can have a look at what i did i made a website on the weebly system that the current website is on for easier integration. im not a fan of weebly but they can have it. it has a video in desktop version. and has the favicon of gcn coin not just a "w".  check it out here. all links work website is a ready to go website. i linked the white paper to the old white paper as i feel its more professional.

its just on the free hosting and domain plan. but could easily be switched and edited.   the websites need a call to action so people can buy gcn coin. the other site was hosted by wordpress and there team decided that they didn't want to use word press and decided to stay with weebly so i just built one on weebly. i would definitely recommend using the video as it is more unique.

also i recommend changing the name to "global currency network".  it needs a decentralized name or were going to just adopt the name any way. lol

https://globalcoinnetwork.weebly.com/

Hi Larricb,

Many many thanks for your suggestions.
I'm going to push the guys here to implement as many of your ideas as I can

Best
Greg
Activity: 90
just so others can have a look at what i did i made a website on the weebly system that the current website is on for easier integration. im not a fan of weebly but they can have it. it has a video in desktop version. and has the favicon of gcn coin not just a "w".  check it out here. all links work website is a ready to go website. i linked the white paper to the old white paper as i feel its more professional.

its just on the free hosting and domain plan. but could easily be switched and edited.   the websites need a call to action so people can buy gcn coin. the other site was hosted by wordpress and there team decided that they didn't want to use word press and decided to stay with weebly so i just built one on weebly. i would definitely recommend using the video as it is more unique.

also i recommend changing the name to "global currency network".  it needs a decentralized name or were going to just adopt the name any way. lol

Hi larricb , very good job : https://globalcoinnetwork.weebly.com/   Wink

Activity: 34
Deleting my comments... censorship.
legendary
www.gcn.zone
What is it with you people. Most of you are only here to get rich quick.

Its his project, if he says no deal with it and if you dont like that he said no go somewhere else. Dont cry continuously about it.
Hes stated hes priorities at the moment and all I see is people pestering him over the same shit.

The amount of time ive seen him state after the exchange is completed he will be working on marketing and then in the future working on the website is maddening. Whats even more maddening is the amount of time people in the community read this and OVER AND OVER  cry hes not doing anything.

Hi greenblankut,

I did follow you ok. We currently spend about 0.8 BTC per month on promotion.

I can see things getting busier after the summer is over.

I use to have four computer shops years ago. I still have an involvement in that end.
It's a great fun business. Good luck with your project Smiley

We receive 100's of gCn communications every day. We try and reply to all of them.
We always run a mile away if there is bad language involved. It is important that communications
are short and to the point. It often takes a lot longer to answer a question than to ask one.
When someone sends ten questions that could take an hour to study and answer.

If someone has a question that requires the need to ask the other guys involved it may take
a week to get their feedback. We all work at different locations and sometimes like to
meetup to discuss ideas.

best
Greg

Pages:
Jump to: