Author

Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com - page 125. (Read 210860 times)

legendary
Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001
www.gcn.zone
Greg, Android app seems short on funds from sometime this morning. Can you fix it?

Thanks.

Hi Macsga,

Do you mean GCoin Light Bike or The Slots ?

Best
Greg
legendary
www.gcn.zone
it's been a long time to check and today i entered...so happy to see things are going well, i wish the best Greg!

Hi bitcoinvest,

Hope all is well.

best
Greg.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.
Greg, Android app seems short on funds from sometime this morning. Can you fix it?

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1000
13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X
it's been a long time to check and today i entered...so happy to see things are going well, i wish the best Greg!
legendary
Strange, yet attractive.
Some PR coming soon Smiley

Out of curiosity, Greg, has there been any alteration into the funds gained from android devices? For instance, the web ones is now giving much less than what it used to. Thanks.

Hi Macsga,

Very much so.

The payouts need to be under G40m per day. There are a lot of users
now so payouts must be less.

best
Greg

More users, more adoption. Great news buddy. Keep it up! Smiley
legendary
www.gcn.zone

Out of curiosity, Greg, has there been any alteration into the funds gained from android devices? For instance, the web ones is now giving much less than what it used to. Thanks.

As far as I monitored, rewards has been halved in Light Bike game. In addition, it is harder to cash out, more often  than before game says to try it later.

Maybe Greg can comment this.

Anyway, it is great opportunity to get coins and new people involved into crypto.

Hi Brightlight,

You are correct. We have to keep payouts under G40m per day or the fund will run out too fast.
We are trying to gauge the settings correctly so the games will run 24/7 but it doesn't always work.
Sometimes there is a run on the payouts.

best
Greg

legendary
www.gcn.zone

Hi Macsga,

Very much so.

The payouts need to be under G40m per day. There are a lot of users
now so payouts must be less.

best
Greg
legendary
Activity: 1288
GCN is one of those rare coins, which developer created not for simple p&d, but as huge long term project. Step by step building infrastructure, advertising, implementing things, etc without unneeded hypes. This is the way to go. I see long life for GCN, that's why I am in and not seeking to get fast profit. I like to feel myself being part of something growing (at least with coins I have atm, but who knows, probably I could participate with my work in future).
What do you mean about your partecipate?? I think new games and other services can help GCN to grow!

For example advertising the coin.

P.S. People are selling because of LTC price. Someday this coin will be traded in satoshis.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
GCN is one of those rare coins, which developer created not for simple p&d, but as huge long term project. Step by step building infrastructure, advertising, implementing things, etc without unneeded hypes. This is the way to go. I see long life for GCN, that's why I am in and not seeking to get fast profit. I like to feel myself being part of something growing (at least with coins I have atm, but who knows, probably I could participate with my work in future).
What do you mean about your partecipate?? I think new games and other services can help GCN to grow!
legendary
legendary
Strange, yet attractive.

As far as I monitored, rewards has been halved in Light Bike game. In addition, it is harder to cash out, more often  than before game says to try it later.

Anyway, it is great opportunity to get coins and new people involved into crypto.

Thanks for the reply. I used to play slots from the very beginning; I could be considered like "beta tester" so to speak together with Matt and others here. I have proposed this tactics after the first 5 months and wanted to see if Greg finally implemented it. I too observe less gains.

Cheers.
legendary

legendary
Strange, yet attractive.

legendary
www.gcn.zone
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Looking for Offers For Steam/Origin/Desura Game Codes Ive got,Hit me up with a pm for the list of games,I am open to sensible offers,Accepting Gcoins + Can Ask Greg To escrow if He Doesnt Mind...
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Lenovo Thinkpad  = G260m = Ltc 52 = $95

see at www.gcoin.us
legendary
www.gcn.zone
i hope i can buy this with Gcoin and i can wait: Homeworld Remastered

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Homeworld-Remastered-Collectors-Edition-DVD/dp/B00P1DVGLS

Hi JamesOng,

It took me a while just to work out what that is  Smiley
Unfortunately I don't think World of Electronics will
be stocking that product.

Best
Greg

legendary
www.gcn.zone
Sorry but GCoin Light Bikes will have to be re-installed.

We're still ironing out bugs.

Best
Greg

I may not post much since it's been a very busy period for me; but I keep an eye on your posts here. Still playing the slots from time to time and earned a couple of millions more... also still HODLING! Wink

Keep up the good work Greg!

Hi Macsga,

Good to hear from you.

We'll keep working away here. Hopefully your GCoin will do well for you in the future.

best
Greg

Activity: 509
Merit: 500
legendary
Strange, yet attractive.
Sorry but GCoin Light Bikes will have to be re-installed.

We're still ironing out bugs.

Best
Greg

I may not post much since it's been a very busy period for me; but I keep an eye on your posts here. Still playing the slots from time to time and earned a couple of millions more... also still HODLING! Wink

Keep up the good work Greg!
Jump to: