Author

Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com - page 120. (Read 210860 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
If they use a part of the coins that's meant for distribution, that means they'll have to stop distributing gcoins much faster. Beside that, it's not going to be worth a lot of dollars right now, especially if you sold it all in a short amount of time. You'd also be sinking the value of any other gcoins in existence, due to a massive increase in supply and total eradication of demand. Suffice to say.. it probably isn't as good a plan as you might think.
legendary
Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001
www.gcn.zone

the games we have are great but I was wondering if we have the resources to have a zynga poker like app developed.

i love their poker app and it would be great to do that with this coin. using a crypto coin instead of their worthless in game money would be amazing

i know these things are easier said than done or someone would have done it already but you seem to have some great game development
skills here so what are the chances?

Hi nade70,

You're thinking exactly what I'm thinking. I'd love a poker game of that quality. The problem
is the cost. Having said that, we may well have the money in the future. I've made some big
amounts of money in the past on projects. What worked for me is persistence and being there
when the opportunity arises. I think where a lot of crypto coin projects are failing is the people
involved hope to make a killing in a short period of time. I don't see that as a possibility. I think
the next crypto to make a profit to be the one who succeeds in bringing in the non crypto publc
in large numbers. Then the money would be there for Zynga quality apps Smiley

Best
Greg

do dev team have ETA on this project? since there are still  about 19bil Gcoin for app(light bike and slot machine) distribution,why not dev team use a portion of these remaining coins as the bounty to get the job done?

Hi Doremi,

We have a new game on the way already Wink

best
Greg

legendary
www.gcn.zone
A friend of sorts has been helping me get back into Breaker. I fixed all sorts of problems with the lobbies and now it's possible to start a game from a lobby. This means you could gather up your friends and know for sure that you'll be playing together instead of using the matchmaker.

There are a crazy number of situations I haven't tested yet, though, and the GUI library is still a pain in the hindside. There's also an obvious and annoying bug that I need to squish. But, it's still progress. Hoping to have lobbies fully working in the next two weeks.

Hi Dekker 3D

Sounds good Smiley

best
Greg.
Activity: 654
Merit: 500

the games we have are great but I was wondering if we have the resources to have a zynga poker like app developed.

i love their poker app and it would be great to do that with this coin. using a crypto coin instead of their worthless in game money would be amazing

i know these things are easier said than done or someone would have done it already but you seem to have some great game development
skills here so what are the chances?

Hi nade70,

You're thinking exactly what I'm thinking. I'd love a poker game of that quality. The problem
is the cost. Having said that, we may well have the money in the future. I've made some big
amounts of money in the past on projects. What worked for me is persistence and being there
when the opportunity arises. I think where a lot of crypto coin projects are failing is the people
involved hope to make a killing in a short period of time. I don't see that as a possibility. I think
the next crypto to make a profit to be the one who succeeds in bringing in the non crypto publc
in large numbers. Then the money would be there for Zynga quality apps Smiley

Best
Greg

do dev team have ETA on this project? since there are still  about 19bil Gcoin for app(light bike and slot machine) distribution,why not dev team use a portion of these remaining coins as the bounty to get the job done?
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Cool Coin  Cool

Just found out about it on the World of Electronics website http://www.worldofelectronics.ie
Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
A friend of sorts has been helping me get back into Breaker. I fixed all sorts of problems with the lobbies and now it's possible to start a game from a lobby. This means you could gather up your friends and know for sure that you'll be playing together instead of using the matchmaker.

There are a crazy number of situations I haven't tested yet, though, and the GUI library is still a pain in the hindside. There's also an obvious and annoying bug that I need to squish. But, it's still progress. Hoping to have lobbies fully working in the next two weeks.
Activity: 654
Merit: 500
Greg,check this out ,GCN really a huge potential but what a shame is there are still many ppl don`t know or never heard about it Sad

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-of-alt-coins-backed-by-a-business-998734
Activity: 429
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
I really believe that this is one of the coins that is going to go far! Cool
legendary
www.gcn.zone
I want to inform you that I've received my 3TB disk today. It was very well packed, and fitted beautifully replacing my previous 500Gb one on a lacie external case. Thank you Greg and Kevin from www.worldofelectronics.ie !

Also, the slots are working properly and I could withdraw 2M yesterday night.

Cheers.

Hi macsga

Good news today so Smiley

Worldofelectronics are happy with their results so far too.

There has been a lot of shipments in the first month.

Best
Greg

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
I want to inform you that I've received my 3TB disk today. It was very well packed, and fitted beautifully replacing my previous 500Gb one on a lacie external case. Thank you Greg and Kevin from www.worldofelectronics.ie !

Cheers.
Good news, thank you to the advice Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.

Cheers.
legendary
So, the total number of coins aren't effective.. Mmm bad thing

No, the total number of coins are effective to the fullest. The gained ones into the temporary GAME wallet (ie: the ones you look at when you play the slots, for example) are not. They are "real" coins when they're withdrawn into the wallet of your android device. From there you can use them anyway you like.
Aaaah, my mistake.. i hope Greg can fix this definitely.
Greg I would like to tell you if you can import QR-Code for addresses of win wallet..

Hi Matt,

http://www.wolframalpha.com/

print your address followed by qr code

to get your qr code picture.

Best
Greg

Thank you for the answer Greg! I think that a qr code in the wallet could be better and faster, but thank you for the tip Smiley
legendary
www.gcn.zone
nice

Hi johnbrainless

I'm not sure why your signature is so small.

Maybe play with the settings a little.

Let me know how you get on.

We will pay ok this month if you don't figure the problem.

best
Greg
legendary
www.gcn.zone

No, the total number of coins are effective to the fullest. The gained ones into the temporary GAME wallet (ie: the ones you look at when you play the slots, for example) are not. They are "real" coins when they're withdrawn into the wallet of your android device. From there you can use them anyway you like.
Greg I would like to tell you if you can import QR-Code for addresses of win wallet..

Hi Matt,

http://www.wolframalpha.com/

print your address followed by qr code

to get your qr code picture.

Best
Greg
legendary
www.gcn.zone

Hi Matt9301,

Coins are only lost if someone looses their private key. e.g. they loose their wallet.dat file with no backup
or delete their app wallet without sending their GCoins to a windows wallet. These coins are gone for good.
If they delete their app without sending the winnings to a windows wallet and there is credit on the game side
these coins are not gone. They are simply not deducted from the winnings allocation.

I personally feel the Askcoin adds look fine. Everyone has to earn a little.

Best
Greg

legendary
www.gcn.zone
May I suggest an idea? It just came to me while playing the games today. Add a market button from where you can advertise the http://www.worldofelectronics.ie stuff. This can also be used as a 1-click buy if the user is registered to the shop and the game simultaneously. This way you can promote the shop's deals also as the games itself. I'm not an android dev but I think it won't be so hard to implement (most of the work will be done via a browser window).

Cheers.

BTW: I still have had a problem withdrawing from slots - a friend of mine suggested to uninstall / reinstall and it got fixed, but 18M coins got vanished Sad

Hi Macsga,

Thanks for the idea, I'll show it to the guys here. We always have a backlog of jobs to do. You never know which idea's
will make a big difference Wink

best
Greg
legendary
we all support Gcoin but what is the problem with referal links Smiley

the only problem we should have here is with the trolls Smiley

There are only two posts out of seven without an askcoin referral link on this page. There's noting wrong with them, but its strange to see so many identical sigs.
I'm too in this campaign because before I was in Bit-X sign campaign, but a lot of my posts weren't counted, so I changed with this, It's my first week yet..
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.
we all support Gcoin but what is the problem with referal links Smiley

the only problem we should have here is with the trolls Smiley

There are only two posts out of seven without an askcoin referral link on this page. There's noting wrong with them, but its strange to see so many identical sigs.

We were on the same campaign before (AMhash) that ended without paying anything. That's why 3 of us ended up with Askcoin's one. Besides Askcoin is one of the 1st supporters of GCoin. Would it make a difference if it is, or not, a coincidence?  Smiley
Jump to: