Author

Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com - page 154. (Read 210860 times)

legendary
Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001
www.gcn.zone
Greg, since I've lost >50M last time I have managed to produce another 61M on a tablet of mine and another 49M on a second one. Sad thing is that I need 1 month to cash out on these limits (2M per day). I can only suggest that you leave the ability to the current "old" versions to cash out up to a certain date (up to a month or more?) in order for the people to be able to collect their coins.

Believe me I can understand your security concerns and your work is much appreciated, BUT the current 24h limit and "force update" policy you introduced with the previous update (the games were unplayable up until your app was updated) caused a lot of lost GCNs which people managed to gain through the lottery games. This caused unfairness feelings to all of us and you must prevent it from happening again.

I don't think that "give me your GCN" address will work out either, since only in this forum I can name people that have more than 100M in their temporary wallets. Fair treatment to players (yes even with macros) is the way to work this hacking thing out and this is NOT the way to do it. I'm talking for myself now, but if I lose my GCNs again through the same "force update for security reasons" I will probably never mess with this coin again.

I know that all the above may have made you unhappy, but it's the truth and you ought to accept my outspokenness; since I really want this coin to succeed.

My best regards,
Macsga.

Hi Macsga,

I think the best option is to hold off on spending any large amount time playing until the issues are resolved. I think for the moment maybe if G2,000,000 is won I would wait until the next day to play. The re-set of the slots balance was not intentional. There are a lot of people working on the issue. Once it's resolved I'll let you know. I think it's a good thing the issue arose now while the value of GCoin is low. It's the nature of the
beast I guess Smiley

best
Greg
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
i do agree, no one wants to lose their earned coins, its not fair

EDIT: Also another issue, i cashed from slots few hours ago and also yesterday and before so its 3 times, but in my wallet i only have 1 cashout from 28th
Into the "Manage your wallet" ->press Menu button on your tablet, then "Settings" and choose "reset blockchain". This will forcefully re-download all blocks from the beginning and will include the "lost" transaction.

Hope that helps.
I just tried that but it seems its not reseting
Open "manage your wallet" -> Menu button ->Block Explorer and monitor date transactions. It may be a problem of connectivity if you don't see things moving there.
Its moving, i have no conectivity problem
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.

EDIT: Also another issue, i cashed from slots few hours ago and also yesterday and before so its 3 times, but in my wallet i only have 1 cashout from 28th
Into the "Manage your wallet" ->press Menu button on your tablet, then "Settings" and choose "reset blockchain". This will forcefully re-download all blocks from the beginning and will include the "lost" transaction.

Hope that helps.
Open "manage your wallet" -> Menu button ->Block Explorer and monitor date transactions. It may be a problem of connectivity if you don't see things moving there.

Hope that helps.
legendary
Strange, yet attractive.

Hope that helps.
Yet another issue, servers are unavailable almost every time i try last few days, and after that there is update so another way to lose coins
Greg, since I've lost >50M last time I have managed to produce another 61M on a tablet of mine and another 49M on a second one. Sad thing is that I need 1 month to cash out on these limits (2M per day). I can only suggest that you leave the ability to the current "old" versions to cash out up to a certain date (up to a month or more?) in order for the people to be able to collect their coins.

Believe me I can understand your security concerns and your work is much appreciated, BUT the current 24h limit and "force update" policy you introduced with the previous update (the games were unplayable up until your app was updated) caused a lot of lost GCNs which people managed to gain through the lottery games. This caused unfairness feelings to all of us and you must prevent it from happening again.

I don't think that "give me your GCN" address will work out either, since only in this forum I can name people that have more than 100M in their temporary wallets. Fair treatment to players (yes even with macros) is the way to work this hacking thing out and this is NOT the way to do it. I'm talking for myself now, but if I lose my GCNs again through the same "force update for security reasons" I will probably never mess with this coin again.

I know that all the above may made you unhappy, but it's the truth and you ought to accept my outspokenness; since I really want this coin to succeed.

My best regards,
Macsga.

legendary
Strange, yet attractive.

I know that all the above may have made you unhappy, but it's the truth and you ought to accept my outspokenness; since I really want this coin to succeed.

My best regards,
Macsga.
Please cash out the slots before upgrading on the Android apps.
Best
Greg
How to cash out when i can only cash  out 1999999 daily, so i lost over 8M gcoins, why can't you make it so they are not erased when slots update or maybe remove the limit for withdrawing!

Hi IceColdTommy,

We can only allow G50m out per day and we are trying to minimize the amount any hackers get.
It's like a little battle every day. As Dekker3D said. It's better to be happening now.
It is probably best only to play for the daily limit at the moment. PM me your loss wallet details.

best
Greg.

I remember i told you maybe a month ago, you can't stop cheating, whatever you do there will be always a way to cheat again
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Best
Greg
How to cash out when i can only cash  out 1999999 daily, so i lost over 8M gcoins, why can't you make it so they are not erased when slots update or maybe remove the limit for withdrawing!

Hi IceColdTommy,

We can only allow G50m out per day and we are trying to minimize the amount any hackers get.
It's like a little battle every day. As Dekker3D said. It's better to be happening now.
It is probably best only to play for the daily limit at the moment. PM me your loss wallet details.

best
Greg.
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Luckily, they have me.. thinking up new ways to break the app and then telling them how to un-break it Cheesy

Either way, you really don't want any aspect of a cryptocurrency to be hackable. Having it hacked now that GCoins are still cheap is good, because less money/opportunity is lost before it gets fixed

Hi Dekker3D,

Really appreciate the help. Hopefully we can have this sorted soon.

best
Greg
Best
Greg
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Luckily, they have me.. thinking up new ways to break the app and then telling them how to un-break it Cheesy

Either way, you really don't want any aspect of a cryptocurrency to be hackable. Having it hacked now that GCoins are still cheap is good, because less money/opportunity is lost before it gets fixed
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Best
Greg
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
This hacking crap is really irritating!!  A lot of time being spent on what could otherwise be spent on better things.  Sucks we have to live in a world with such immoral and greedy people!

Sucks you have to be dealing with this Greb, I feel for ya.
I agree with you!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
This hacking crap is really irritating!!  A lot of time being spent on what could otherwise be spent on better things.  Sucks we have to live in a world with such immoral and greedy people!

Sucks you have to be dealing with this Greb, I feel for ya.
legendary
www.gcn.zone
On the GCoin android app sometimes you will get the message Server not available. We are working on this. It's to do with the hacking issue.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
WOW......trading is starting to go strong:-)  Some sells in BTC even, and it did more volume than Doge in the above pic.  GREAT job dev!!!!!
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Visa Card to buy GCoin

Get trading on Bleutrade .com in         BTC/LTC/DOGE/US Dollar.        Great fun.      All welcome.

To lodge into www.bleutrade.com from a visa card go to your wallet and lodge in USD,
you will need a photo of your Passport and the Visa card together to upload. It's easy to do.
I did it Smiley

You will be re-directed to https://payeer.com

https://bleutrade.com/member/my_wallet

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
Hi Doug B62,

That transaction is sorted.
Thanks for the information
Best
Greg

Thank you - and, you're welcome!  Smiley