Author

Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com - page 149. (Read 210860 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Price of Gcoin crashes this week-end. At the moment, by exchanging firstly with doge and then doge to bitcoin at bleutrade, you could get  only 0.00003btc per million of GCoin !!!

Hi Mad mat,

Doge Trippled +  in price from $10m to $38m. So any buy orders were whipped up.
We never really traded against BTC. Our unit quantity is too big and the value too small.
Exciting weekend for traders Smiley

Best
Greg

I sold 150MGCoin last week for about 0.034 btc. This week, if the price keeps as low as it is, i will not sold any and i will keep my gcoins.

Hi Madmat,

I bought loads of GCoin over the weekend for very little. A lot less than It cost me originally. I'm not interested in making a quick $100
If I can't make something substantial I'd rather get nothing. I have a day job to earn $100's   Wink 
Everyone has their view. That's what makes it so much fun. When the next games come out there may be some change. We'll see.

Best
Greg.

I don't understand why you buy gcoins. Gcoin is premined, you had something like 40 trillions Gcoins at the beginning, so why do you buy some ?
legendary
Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001
www.gcn.zone
Price of Gcoin crashes this week-end. At the moment, by exchanging firstly with doge and then doge to bitcoin at bleutrade, you could get  only 0.00003btc per million of GCoin !!!

Hi Mad mat,

We never really traded against BTC. Our unit quantity is too big and the value too small.

Best
Greg

I sold 150MGCoin last week for about 0.034 btc. This week, if the price keeps as low as it is, i will not sold any and i will keep my gcoins.

Hi Madmat,

I bought loads of GCoin over the weekend for very little. A lot less than It cost me originally. I'm not interested in making a quick $100
If I can't make something substantial I'd rather get nothing. I have a day job to earn $100's   Wink 
Everyone has their view. That's what makes it so much fun. When the next games come out there may be some change. We'll see.

Best
Greg.

legendary

Hi Mad mat,

Best
Greg

legendary
www.gcn.zone
https://bleutrade.com/home/3813

Checkout bluetrade affiliate program. Earn some money.

legendary
www.gcn.zone
Going to be a bit less subtle now. I've got some stuff brewing Grin

This looks very impressive.

best
Greg.
legendary
www.gcn.zone
blocks are flying off the shelves in our pool!

come mine while you still can! also, dev, can you list our pool in the OP?

goldmin.es  Cool

Will do Smiley
Best
Greg
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Price of Gcoin crashes this week-end. At the moment, by exchanging firstly with doge and then doge to bitcoin at bleutrade, you could get  only 0.00003btc per million of GCoin !!!

Hi Mad mat,

Doge tripled +  in price from $10m to $38m. So any buy orders were whipped up.

Best
Greg

legendary
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
blocks are flying off the shelves in our pool!

come mine while you still can! also, dev, can you list our pool in the OP?

goldmin.es  Cool

Really? Because I mined there for quite awhile, and have received no payouts. Just quit within the last 30+ minutes.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Going to be a bit less subtle now. I've got some stuff brewing Grin
legendary
www.gcn.zone
No free giveaway?  Huh Huh Huh

Hi Parvalue,

Go to www.gcoin.us for information on how to get GCoin.

best
Greg
legendary
www.gcn.zone
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
It's yet a giveaway! Download the Android app and earn GCoin for free!
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
legendary
www.gcn.zone
This is www.goldmin.es new logo. Mine GCoin here or at www.gcoinpool.com

legendary
www.gcn.zone
we revamped the site a bit, hope you guys enjoy!

Hi Goldmin.es

The site is working great Smiley

We'll keep putting the word out Smiley

best
Greg

Myep. Something like that. Grin
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Yeah, you might be right. I got a bit bored and frustrated waiting for something else I could help with. So I got... a little creative. You'll see some more spoilers soon, I'm sure.

Looks like number

Loads of busy programming this year.
Yeah, you might be right. I got a bit bored and frustrated waiting for something else I could help with. So I got... a little creative. You'll see some more spoilers soon, I'm sure.
legendary
Activity: 1260
No worries Greg, you know my suggestions were never really about me anyways, I have been COMPLETELY happy and satisfied with the workings of everything and greatly appreciate all the efforts you have put into this project! 

So what's this tease above about?  Didn't make any sense to me when I looked at the image, must be something to do with one of the upcoming games I assume.
Jump to: