Author

Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com - page 194. (Read 210860 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Anyone give a tel to dev
Is this number really?
legendary
Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001
www.gcn.zone
Ehhh, there is problems in them all and technical glitches are part of the process.  As long as you don't do what most devs do and disappear on the community, you will get support and this will gain some traction.  You are off to a REALLY good start IMO with your UNIQUE and undeniably fair distribution.

Just be honest, transparent and communicate well with those that join the ride and I think you will have a huge winner here!

We've put a lot of work in ok and are persistent. I think the thing is that people like to have their questions about the figures answered correctly.
We don't mind doing that.  If the full information is available they can make an informed choice. I've mined a lot of different coin so I understand
things reasonably well from the miners point of view.
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Sounds like you named this coin after yourself. Couldn't think of a better name than your own?

Yep, some said that ok. Others said we copied Gmail / Google. Another group said we copied their coin.
There has been a few more suggestions too.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Ehhh, there is problems in them all and technical glitches are part of the process.  As long as you don't do what most devs do and disappear on the community, you will get support and this will gain some traction.  You are off to a REALLY good start IMO with your UNIQUE and undeniably fair distribution.

Just be honest, transparent and communicate well with those that join the ride and I think you will have a huge winner here!
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Just tested the withdrawal from the online web slots........holy crap man, I have never seen coins transfer to a wallet that fricken fast......was not even a second.  Good fricken job on that part!!

Thanks. Some stuff works well, others give problems. Hopefully the overall idea will work out..
legendary
Yeah, no worries bud.  I am really impressed with your ideas and efforts with this so far man, good job.....seriously!!  This was a GENIUS idea, I think, to address a HUGE complaint among the crypto community.......DISTRIBUTION!  Brilliant in my opinion and PERFECT fricken timing to bring to market!!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Sounds like you named this coin after yourself. Couldn't think of a better name than your own?
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Seems to possibly be a slight glitch in the withdrawal limitation from the slots.  It keeps telling me I cannot withdrawal more than 1 million per day, but my last withdrawal was yesterday, well over 24 hours ago.

I think I may have also told you yesterday that it was the last table giving me probs on my Galaxy S5, I was actually mistaken.......it is the 3rd table, not the 4th.  Sorry about that!

Hi, that should let you withdraw after 24 hours. I'll look into that. We're going to increase that limit on the next upgrade too Smiley

I suspect the Samsung issue was missed. We're going to check that one out for sure. I reckon users we're lost over that ....

Thanks
Greg
legendary
Just tested the withdrawal from the online web slots........holy crap man, I have never seen coins transfer to a wallet that fricken fast......was not even a second.  Good fricken job on that part!!
legendary
Seems to possibly be a slight glitch in the withdrawal limitation from the slots.  It keeps telling me I cannot withdrawal more than 1 million per day, but my last withdrawal was yesterday, well over 24 hours ago.

I think I may have also told you yesterday that it was the last table giving me probs on my Galaxy S5, I was actually mistaken.......it is the 3rd table, not the 4th.  Sorry about that!
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Bump and up this thread  !!!!!!

How do I do that     Smiley

Activity: 284
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Bump and up this thread  !!!!!!
legendary
I can't cross them I'm sorry, they are on ice right now......damn you Grin
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Ok PROBLEM..........I can't put the fricken slots down Grin

This is going to be interesting to follow.......think this has a really good chance at success with current trends and the unique initial distribution.

Good to hear Smiley  Simon here played it non stop when we were testing. We're hoping to have loads of coin spread
over Android wallets. Fingers crossed !
legendary
Ok PROBLEM..........I can't put the fricken slots down Grin

This is going to be interesting to follow.......think this has a really good chance at success with current trends and the unique initial distribution.
legendary
www.gcn.zone
legendary
www.gcn.zone
If you need a little help with the website Greg ... let me know and I'll see if I can help :-)

Paul Murphy   Smiley

Thanks Paul, I'll get back to you.
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Excellent idea with 40 billion premine. You're heading stright to Federal Reserve competitor.

We'll give away 75% on the games. Left with around 10 billion + what was mined. That''s a little over 5%.
That's the plan anyway. There's been a lot of bitcoin spent on getting all the games etc done and will be
a lot more too. Smiley
Activity: 284
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
download and play today..so nice.
Activity: 392
Excellent idea with 40 billion premine. You're heading stright to Federal Reserve competitor.
Jump to: