Pages:
Author

Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com - page 65. (Read 210860 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
What's the matter to just make a BTC pair ? Is it hard to accomplish ?

Hi Superphu

The exchanges go to eight decimal places. GCN needs to be worth about eight times more
to pair with BTC.

Best
Greg

I think it is the other way round: Gcn needs to be paired with BTC to be worth eight times more the current price - without that, it will take no one knows time to ever get to that price

I wonder how many other coins that doesn't not have a Btc pair - does it suggest that Gcn is the cheapest coin in circulation
Sure the cheapest, but a low price can help its growing because it will be more accessible compared all other cryptocurrencies. When price will rise over 1 satoshi will be a good day for everyone in GCN world.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
A Nigerian cryptocurrency advocate, let's do it

Hi Superphu

The exchanges go to eight decimal places. GCN needs to be worth about eight times more
to pair with BTC.

Best
Greg

I think it is the other way round: Gcn needs to be paired with BTC to be worth eight times more the current price - without that, it will take no one knows time to ever get to that price

I wonder how many other coins that doesn't not have a Btc pair - does it suggest that Gcn is the cheapest coin in circulation
legendary
Hi Matt,
We are working now on.
1) GCar (new direction method on the advice of Taxi drivers).
2) Re-calibrating all games so there will be winnings 24/7
3) Doing a new website.
4) Other stuff Smiley
Best
Greg
Hi Greg, thank you for your response, I would like to know only if Gcar app can be used in Italy or have restricted areas. Waiting for new website and other stuff too.
legendary
Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001
www.gcn.zone

Hi Superphu

to pair with BTC.

Best
Greg

legendary
www.gcn.zone
I did mention it earlier, the fact that Gcn does not have a Btc pair at Cryptobia is its undoing. Few people trade other pairs, if Gcn should have a Btc pair, imagine what would be happening at this time that most altcoins are rallying at Cryptobia.

Wondering if it takes much to add a pair as the coin is Already in the exchange - that too is part of advertising and will do all holders good

If anyone will exchange GCN for BTC so GCN will be at least 1 satoshi. A lot of money for everyone Cheesy I'm waiting for that day.
P.S. Greg is still alive?
you read above , greg working hard for august - big update .
Sure, I still waiting for a response about gcar application, and news about games, but I know that team is working about this.
Enjoy with GCN guys!

Hi Matt,
We are working now on.
1) GCar (new direction method on the advice of Taxi drivers).
2) Re-calibrating all games so there will be winnings 24/7
3) Doing a new website.
4) Other stuff Smiley
Best
Greg

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
legendary
I did mention it earlier, the fact that Gcn does not have a Btc pair at Cryptobia is its undoing. Few people trade other pairs, if Gcn should have a Btc pair, imagine what would be happening at this time that most altcoins are rallying at Cryptobia.

Wondering if it takes much to add a pair as the coin is Already in the exchange - that too is part of advertising and will do all holders good

If anyone will exchange GCN for BTC so GCN will be at least 1 satoshi. A lot of money for everyone Cheesy I'm waiting for that day.
Sure, I still waiting for a response about gcar application, and news about games, but I know that team is working about this.
Enjoy with GCN guys!
Activity: 335
Merit: 250

legendary

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
A Nigerian cryptocurrency advocate, let's do it

Activity: 491
Great! Keep up the good work!

Hi webvn2k

I like it Smiley

We promise to have a new website finished in August !

You can hold me to that !

www.gfile.us is fixed now.

The games payouts are next. We need them running 24/7

www.gcarweb.com will be worked on too

Best
Greg

hi greg , nice to see you .wow gcar application  it perfect , i like it .
legendary
Hi Greg, nice to see you again. I have a question about gcar app. Is this app available worldwide or only in restricted areas? I come from South Italy and I would like to know if I can use that.
legendary
www.gcn.zone

Hi webvn2k

I like it Smiley

We promise to have a new website finished in August !

You can hold me to that !

www.gfile.us is fixed now.

The games payouts are next. We need them running 24/7

www.gcarweb.com will be worked on too

Best
Greg
Activity: 19
hi greg ,
http://Https://www.coinexchange.io is an excellent platform, GCN can be listed easily on this exchange, I like to see it on this exchange

Hi, we are looking to add one more exchanges. Not sure yet which
Best
Greg

It can put in various exchanges like Livecoin, YObit, Coingather, Bleutrade, CoinExchange, C-Cex.
And further on BITTREX and POLONIEX
Activity: 35
Yes, a great looking website helps to build a certain amount of credibility.  The same site also takes time, effort and resources that are currently being put in to making a stronger, better coin and environment around it.

I'll take a run of the mill site and a killer coin any day.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/whats-the-deal-with-the-shitty-gcn-website-2008554  Sad

I do not agree with some things but I think the site could have been much better with an example of a coin that I have and grew a lot at MOONCOIN.
The GCN could grow even more than MOON but it has to improve the site so it can have more investors.
Well as I said before GCN has a good DEV so I need more investments to grow. Wink
What is the maximum GCN supply ? Huh
Pages:
Jump to: