Pages:
Author

Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com - page 62. (Read 210860 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410
Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org
Everyone, tomorrow's the big day!!

Let's try to spread the word about GCN and get it out there, post it on every single media/forum website you can think of!!

I look forward to the updated website.

And once again Thank you Greg and the team for all your hard efforts!

We're all in this together.  Wink Grin

gotcha  Wink
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Everyone, tomorrow's the big day!!

Let's try to spread the word about GCN and get it out there, post it on every single media/forum website you can think of!!

I look forward to the updated website.

And once again Thank you Greg and the team for all your hard efforts!

We're all in this together.  Wink Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
our new website with big update 15-08-2017  soon

Hi Guys

A gCn update. We are working on and are due to finish the following in August:
1) The new website www.gcn.zone is due to be finished by 15/08/2017.
We expect this to be on time.
2) www.Gfile.us is getting a new captcha. There are constant attempts to overload the system for free GCN.
This now seems to be working fine.
3) The Android games are getting re-setup to allow for even payment of winnings.
We are still working on this.
4) GCar is getting changes to the mapping system to show directions.
This is done. We expect to upload and test with some Taxi drivers over the next two weeks.

Best
Greg

Honestly - you are the best developer known to me. I hope that after the site is updated this coin will be more widely distributed in society and a higher price.
legendary
Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001
www.gcn.zone
our new website with big update 15-08-2017  soon

Hi Guys

We expect this to be on time.
2) www.Gfile.us is getting a new captcha. There are constant attempts to overload the system for free GCN.
This now seems to be working fine.
3) The Android games are getting re-setup to allow for even payment of winnings.
We are still working on this.
This is done. We expect to upload and test with some Taxi drivers over the next two weeks.

Best
Greg
Good day.
I bought 20 million ... I'll wait and believe) Do I have to help (rewla, logos, design, whatever)? How are things going on the site?

Hypothetically speaking with 20 million coins if the price of GCN goes up to $1 you'll make $20 million! And you can slap your boss goodbye!

Wink Wink
Activity: 196
Good day.
I bought 20 million ... I'll wait and believe) Do I have to help (rewla, logos, design, whatever)? How are things going on the site?
Activity: 322
1 week from now (15/08) GCN will have an updated website, you can guarantee the price of the coin will sky rocket!

Once investors start to see the unique diverse features that GCN is offering it can only go up from here.

One of the nicest CEO's Greg I have liaised with in this Crypto world that actually gets back to you and provides you with support/updates.

GCN is currently valued at $0.000004, do the math and you'll see the logic into buying GCN.

Lets get this out there people!!  Wink Smiley

I hope the new website will attract investors because 0.00000006 LTC per 1 GNC is a joke Tongue

Coin will be need a big kick guys Smiley
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Is gcn.zone the new website or is another one coming up by 15th?

Hi midelou
The new site has not gone up yet
Best
Greg
Activity: 442
Is gcn.zone the new website or is another one coming up by 15th?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
We are working on gcnpool.com
Block chain should catch up later

I like these news, I'll put few hash power after you solve pool problems. I need more GCN and this is the first way, after that I'll buy it for DOGE.. Thank you Greg, waiting new site and game's fix too..
legendary
www.gcn.zone
We are working on gcnpool.com
Block chain should catch up later
1 week from now (15/08) GCN will have an updated website, you can guarantee the price of the coin will sky rocket!

Once investors start to see the unique diverse features that GCN is offering it can only go up from here.

One of the nicest CEO's Greg I have liaised with in this Crypto world that actually gets back to you and provides you with support/updates.

GCN is currently valued at $0.000004, do the math and you'll see the logic into buying GCN.

Lets get this out there people!!  Wink Smiley
Activity: 357
Good news ,we are buying and holding ,fly to moon,gcn is best.
Activity: 181
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Hi Guys

Best
Greg

Good news! My respect for the continuous work you're putting in.
legendary
Everything ok but app gcn light bike always warning "turn it later" when i cash out,i think reward low but already is fine .
One of the task of August was:
So we need to wait Greg and after his announce we will play again..
Activity: 357
Everything ok but app gcn light bike always warning "turn it later" when i cash out,i think reward low but already is fine .
Activity: 1218
Merit: 410
Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org
i can help with signature, let me know if you need it. Will happy to help  Smiley
legendary
Hi Guys

Best
Greg

Good news Greg! I'm so excited to see your new website and to play game again. Will you advice us when you reach every step? Thank you again, you are the best dev in cryptoworld.
Hi Guys

Best
Greg

Excellent update Greg and thank you for sharing!  Smiley
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Hi Guys

Best
Greg
Pages:
Jump to: