Pages:
Author

Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com - page 74. (Read 210860 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects

You probably know how to setup the connections and I don't. Tell me what to do ? I would like to connect and I'm not connected!

Where is your gcoin.conf file?? Put it in: C:\Users\YOURUSER\AppData\Roaming\GCoin folder. After that, I hope you wont have problems.. Tell me if you solved please.

Yes gcoin.conf in the roaming folder (GCoin in roaming) like dozen other coins I had to do this is the gcoin.conf:

listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=gregory
rpcpassword=password32
rpcallowip=localhost
rpcport=16384
rpcconnect=127.0.0.*
addnode=192.168.2.79

it doesn't work, i got it to work for other coins they are all same copied code they even look the same so i know how to do it, it's just something is diferent on this coin and you can figure it out and i can't .
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009

You probably know how to setup the connections and I don't. Tell me what to do ? I would like to connect and I'm not connected!

Where is your gcoin.conf file?? Put it in: C:\Users\YOURUSER\AppData\Roaming\GCoin folder. After that, I hope you wont have problems.. Tell me if you solved please.
I don't know why, but watch how many connections I have..

I think you have no idea about how setup! There is no reasons, everybody have connections, but you not

legendary
I don't know why, but watch how many connections I have..

I think you have no idea about how setup! There is no reasons, everybody have connections, but you not
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Hi Greg. Any way there can be a new website design? A new website launch would really help get the word out about this coin. The current website IMO looks a bit dated. Just a suggestion that's all Smiley
everyone can see it, like my demo www.gcoin.cf . i think greg working hard , we will see new website of GCN soon

I can't connect my wallet what are the nodes and the config file I need to use to connect tothe network?
you can try
https://github.com/GregGeoghegan/GCoin-GCN-Source
i still using old source ,old but perfect

Thats where I got it from yesterday, there is no nodes or config file in theat github. with every one of these coins the develoepr force the customer to do it except this time they forgot to put it there .

That's not the problem there are no nodes and no config file. I need that in order to connnect.
sr my bad enghlish,you want node to connect api ,rpc,xmlrpc .... ? i think you can make it , it is clone of litecoin , easy i think so.

Why do you people talk down to us like this:

"i ,rpc,xmlrpc .... ?"

what the hell is "i ,rpc,xmlrpc .... ?"Huh

I just want to connec tthe #@#^#$^#$%#$ wallet to the network. I'm a looser non geek like you geek winners that talk to use like that.

Im just saying yesterdays wallet and todays from the site doens't connect. I know English is my my native laguage but can i be more clear??

WALLET NOT CONNECTING!

You forget to put the config file which all these devs make me do it for them.

So I need to connect to the network i don't have the config file there is none

THERE IS 0 CONNECTIONS TO THE NETWORK!

Is that clear. Stop talking in code to us! Lear to speak primiteve without asuptions.
i always have 10 connect . sr ,i can't help you.
Hi Greg. Any way there can be a new website design? A new website launch would really help get the word out about this coin. The current website IMO looks a bit dated. Just a suggestion that's all Smiley
everyone can see it, like my demo www.gcoin.cf . i think greg working hard , we will see new website of GCN soon

I can't connect my wallet what are the nodes and the config file I need to use to connect tothe network?
you can try

Thats where I got it from yesterday, there is no nodes or config file in theat github. with every one of these coins the develoepr force the customer to do it except this time they forgot to put it there .

That's not the problem there are no nodes and no config file. I need that in order to connnect.
sr my bad enghlish,you want node to connect api ,rpc,xmlrpc .... ? i think you can make it , it is clone of litecoin , easy i think so.

"i ,rpc,xmlrpc .... ?"

I just want to connec tthe #@#^#$^#$%#$ wallet to the network. I'm a looser non geek like you geek winners that talk to use like that.

Im just saying yesterdays wallet and todays from the site doens't connect. I know English is my my native laguage but can i be more clear??

WALLET NOT CONNECTING!

Is that clear. Stop talking in code to us! Lear to speak primiteve without asuptions.
Have you tride with my nodes?? I have 10 connections to the network and wallet sync smoothly. Try to addnode manually, you'll have no problem after that.

I spent and hour tryaing if it was on here i probably tried it. Why don't you put it here and plus i tried both put it in roaming and in the exex folder which no other coin does.

My question why do I have to do this shit the dev should have done it with the install that's waht so frustrating that i have to become a #@$@^% techie support person adn for free to get this dam thing working
legendary

you can try

"i ,rpc,xmlrpc .... ?"

WALLET NOT CONNECTING!

Have you tride with my nodes?? I have 10 connections to the network and wallet sync smoothly. Try to addnode manually, you'll have no problem after that.

you can try

"i ,rpc,xmlrpc .... ?"

WALLET NOT CONNECTING!

you can try

you can try

you can try
tks greg, today i receive your gift

Activity: 336
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
Hi GREG,
There is exchange of GCN on novaexchange; It must be added to coinmarketcap
GCN is going up in price according to coinmarketcap Smiley I am happy I invested into this coin! I hope the developer has some news coming out and major plans for this coin. It has big potential I think.
we have plan this year , price will 100 satoshi .

That sounds good. So, there is news coming out soon? Thanks

I'm 160 weeks behind does anyone have a bootstrap so I can speed this up?
GCN is going up in price according to coinmarketcap Smiley I am happy I invested into this coin! I hope the developer has some news coming out and major plans for this coin. It has big potential I think.

That sounds good. So, there is news coming out soon? Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: