Pages:
Author

Topic: www.SportsPrediction.org | | 70%+ Win-Rate | Professional Better. - page 2. (Read 318 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
I've used this site on and off over the last year. It's legit and currently on a hot streak, so join up to take part Cheesy
Do you mind giving us more insights into the same? Maybe the bets they predicted and you won a huge margin on it?  Anything else that might be publicly verifiable to see them in action?

personally I don't recommend this site , I joined in the past and they were in negative also the odds aren't that easy to get
20$ a week for a tipster with negative results is so freaking high
But the results can't always be negative given their 70% chances of accurate prediction. Assuming you make a bet of about $100 and make $200 on it, giving away $20 for the entire week seems just fine.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
personally I don't recommend this site , I joined in the past and they were in negative also the odds aren't that easy to get
20$ a week for a tipster with negative results is so freaking high

also as you can see by opening the site , there is no link at all for their past record of tips and usually when a tipster doesn't make that public it means that he is shy from giving info

all of the info I provided based on my experience with them months ago , not sure if this still the case but personally wouldn't recommend and you can find better tipsters with lower prices

EDIT : this review as stated based on the results on December 2017 , OP is claiming that the owner was a different guy
so this review is only based on my past experience and it has nothing to do with the current team since as the OP claiming he bought the site from the old owner
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 6138
Meh.
I've used this site on and off over the last year. It's legit and currently on a hot streak, so join up to take part Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Are you tired of sitting on the sidelines watching all the big ballers cashing in profit after profit while you can barely find one good game per day to bet on? Look no further! We bring you SportsPrediction. Join us now and get a feeling of what it's like to be a winner.

Who are you?:
I am Roberto 24 years old I work as a sports trader for a big famous betting company, I am famous for being active on a different forum called Hackforums the biggest mybb forum where I have 21,510 views and 300 replies together with a lot of satisfied customers. I have Betting for the better part of the past 13 years with great success we've now decided to open up our group to fellow bettors that may want to get some good picks on a daily basis. Website live since October this year and currently there are over 600 active subscriptions that are taking advantage of the 70%+ avg. win rate. To ensure the best possible rate for the members we are always on the lookout for the best possible bets and not just "1X2" bets. There's a wide variety of bets from individual players scoring in Hockey to straight up ML bets on NBA.

What are your specialties?:
Our specialties are definitely Soccer the Swedish League Allsvenskan, the key to success with sports betting is always to focus 100% on just one league, we have of course more tipsters on the website predicting other leagues and sports as well.

How many bets per day?:
On a normal day you'll get between 3-5 games that we tell you about. There are days where there can be up to 10 games though as it all depends on how busy a season/sport is as well as how good the bets are on those specific days. Expect no less than 3 games on any given day though.

Why should we trust your predictions?:
We will never force anyone to follow our tips or bet on something that they don't want to bet on but our track record speaks for itself. During November we published around 270 tips and had a winning rate of over 70% over all of those bets. In fact we are so confident in our picks that if you are not in profit after betting for one month with us you will get your money back! (The money for the membership that is). And just a note as well is that we posted 7 bets today and 6 of them were winners, that's pretty darn good I'll say!

How much will you charge us for getting these tips?:
There's a few different memberships you can purchase. Note that each increment makes it cheaper for you to participate. The memberships are as follows:
1 week membership - $20.
1 month membership - $35.
3 months membership - $90.
Lifetime membership - $450.

So where do I pay and how do I join?:
Follow this link: https://sportsprediction.org/register?ref=bitcointalk to sign up on the website and once it's all said and done.

Below are some pictures to show some of our first 98 bets.

In the first post in this thread we'll sometimes share a free-tip that anyone can follow, watch or do with as they please. Hopefully you'll appreciate it!

There's currently 0 vouch copies available for trusted members here that will be able to try out the site and the predictions during an entire week for free! All I ask in return is an honest review of this service.

For any questions regarding anything at all feel free to ask in this thread or by sending me a PM.

Feel free to give us a like on Facebook http://www.bit.ly/2Myxw1G
Pages:
Jump to: