Pages:
Author

Topic: www.taptoshi.com - 500 satoshi every 20 minutes - page 4. (Read 4362 times)

Activity: 384
Merit: 101
Hello,
great faucet Smiley

i have some ideas
1- Please, add new CAPTCHA (due to "client error 117B" Error). like: solvemedia and reCAPTCHA/or...
2- add a countdown, when done, pop-sound and auto-refresh the page (with option to disable) (EX: http://jsfiddle.net/wr1ua0db/17/ )
3- add this countdown value to the page title

thank you.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
hey taptoshi, there is something wrong in your refferal system.
my friends keeps claiming but i'm not getting revenue from them.
or is it maybe a scam in the refferal system ?
if it's not a scam then fix it please

You have to make at least 1 claim to be able to receive referrals claim. If you did not claim for the day, you will not receive any. You have to be active in claiming as well.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
hey taptoshi, there is something wrong in your refferal system.
my friends keeps claiming but i'm not getting revenue from them.
or is it maybe a scam in the refferal system ?
if it's not a scam then fix it please
Activity: 418
Merit: 250
Yes it works. But afraid with the newest refferals only.
Anyway it is OK.
Got my second withdrawal. It was fine  Kiss , thanks!
but anyway you need to add somehitng that tell us how many refferals do we have.

You can see how many of your referrals in Statistics. We have noticed that there was an issue with our referral system. I'm currently investigating and it will be fixed today.

Good faucet, waiting fix referral system, i have 27 ref and 0 comission.

I have fixed the referral system. Let me know if there are still issues.
Referral system is fixed. Please try it now and let me know if it's working

How does the referrals reporting work? Does it report your referrals' claims, which are added to your balance as they claim? Or is it added to your balance after the referrals make a withdraw?

Referrals claim are added to the balance as they claim. The only rule is you have to make at least one claim to get referrals claim.

Great! I love sites that operate this way, as it keeps you active in order to earn.

Additionally, would it be possible to extend the account timeout to more than 20 minutes? It's a pain in the ass to have to log in again every time I want to make a claim. Maybe extend it to an hour, so that it doesn't log me out of the account before an hour of inactivity?

Thanks!

Sure. idle time is extended to 1 hour.
Activity: 882
Merit: 976

How does the referrals reporting work? Does it report your referrals' claims, which are added to your balance as they claim? Or is it added to your balance after the referrals make a withdraw?

Referrals claim are added to the balance as they claim. The only rule is you have to make at least one claim to get referrals claim.

Great! I love sites that operate this way, as it keeps you active in order to earn.

Additionally, would it be possible to extend the account timeout to more than 20 minutes? It's a pain in the ass to have to log in again every time I want to make a claim. Maybe extend it to an hour, so that it doesn't log me out of the account before an hour of inactivity?

Thanks!

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

Activity: 638
but anyway you need to add somehitng that tell us how many refferals do we have.

You can see how many of your referrals in Statistics. We have noticed that there was an issue with our referral system. I'm currently investigating and it will be fixed today.

Good faucet, waiting fix referral system, i have 27 ref and 0 comission.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
Nice faucet, and rewards are very good. I noticed you have adsence, be very careful with that, they are banning faucets these days.
Keep good work!
Activity: 370
Your faucet have a nice design but i dont like pop up captcha
but thanks for 500 satoshi every 20 minutes that a good reward

sivesta,

As far as I see you'll get refferal comission after any of your refferals withdraws.
This is FaucetBOX we ask withdrawals to.
i will find it out soon. thank you
Activity: 418
sivesta,

As far as I see you'll get refferal comission after any of your refferals withdraws.
This is FaucetBOX we ask withdrawals to.
You need to fix the Refferal system. my friend signed up through me but nothing was add. anyway

Faucet was add to my Blog Smiley

http://satoshi-master.blogspot.com
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
 How you will cover cost of users withdraw with this very high rewards and for how long ? beware form adsense .

good luck with your project.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hello,

nice faucet Smiley

i see the link "faucet list". why you not compile it with a list of other faucet?

you can put your ref link of other faucet in this list, is a good service for the user and you can gain with it Smiley

Regards

Yeah, I knew it. I just don't know yet which sites to add on the faucet list.

Just write in this topic that you have a list and more people give to you his faucet...

like me Cheesy

Url: http://gain-bitcoins.com
Gain 150 Satoshi every 5 minutes to FaucetBOX. Gain Thousands of Satoshis by Completing Offers. Referral percentage: 5%.

Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: