Pages:
Author

Topic: www.taptoshi.com - 500 satoshi every 20 minutes - page 5. (Read 4362 times)

Activity: 418
Merit: 250
There was my first withdraw from Taptoshi today.
Exact amount I requested came to my FaucetBOX microwallet in a second.

Recommend!

Admin, thanks!
Activity: 308
great faucet. Rewards are very reasonable.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Hello,

nice faucet Smiley

i see the link "faucet list". why you not compile it with a list of other faucet?

you can put your ref link of other faucet in this list, is a good service for the user and you can gain with it Smiley

Regards

Yeah, I knew it. I just don't know yet which sites to add on the faucet list.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hello,

nice faucet Smiley

i see the link "faucet list". why you not compile it with a list of other faucet?

you can put your ref link of other faucet in this list, is a good service for the user and you can gain with it Smiley

Regards
Very nice rewards layout is cool, fast loading.

And thanks for the satoshi

You're welcome. Thanks for liking my website. I hope you will refer your friends.
Admin, please, do some edititon in Statistic section. It is not very clear where my claims are and where claims made by my referals.

Which statistic did you not understand? I think it is very transparent and easy to understand.
Activity: 418
Admin, please, do some edititon in Statistic section. It is not very clear where my claims are and where claims made by my referals.
http://www.taptoshi.com/
You forgot to add active link to your site Smiley
TBH I'm not planing to use your faucet or bank as you named it.
But I love the sites design! Very eye pleasing, simple yet pro looking.
Faucets link at the upper right corner contains only one link, self referring Sad
You could add some other sites with your referral link, for better layout and some revenue.

I'll add some faucet list soon. I have to research which sites pay well.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
http://www.taptoshi.com/
You forgot to add active link to your site Smiley
TBH I'm not planing to use your faucet or bank as you named it.
But I love the sites design! Very eye pleasing, simple yet pro looking.
Faucets link at the upper right corner contains only one link, self referring Sad
You could add some other sites with your referral link, for better layout and some revenue.
You have forgetton to give link to your faucet in Opening post add it. 500 satoshi per 20 minute is really nice reward but you have made payment manual which some may don't like. However i like your faucet as minimum payout is so low and can be acheived within one day. Good luck

Payment is instant not manual.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
You have forgetton to give link to your faucet in Opening post add it. 500 satoshi per 20 minute is really nice reward but you have made payment manual which some may don't like. However i like your faucet as minimum payout is so low and can be acheived within one day. Good luck
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
Very nice rewards layout is cool, fast loading.

And thanks for the satoshi

I hope you like it guys. Smiley
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
500 satoshis every 20 minutes is a good reward, thank you. 10.000 satoshis cashout is very acceptable, I just don't like to withdrawl small amounts like that to the wallet... Would be better if we can send to FaucetBox. 20% referral comission is fine too.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
It's a nice faucet for me, plain and simple with a nice reward.

I added your faucet on my site under FaucetBOX Faucets list.
If you have a spare time, you can visit it here --->> Digi-Eye Faucet List

Good luck to your faucet!
I raise the reward to 500 satoshi per 20 minutes.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
there is faucets rewards very 5 min faucetbox 200 sat ) u need make 500 sat hr? its your choise
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
They payout threshold is too much for the reward and the time it takes to accumulate it, so it would be best to go with somewhere around 5,000 payout threshold instead. The reward is on the low side so it's best to have higher reward with higher waiting time instead. Lastly I noticed upon claiming, there isn't a claim button and I had to hit enter on keyboard so I could claim, so adding the button would be good as well.
good faucet congrats on it but i think reward 500 will be good)

If I make it 500 satoshi, it will be per hour. Would you like it to be that way?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
good faucet congrats on it but i think reward 500 will be good)
Pages:
Jump to: