Pages:
Author

Topic: X-Value.org - 560+ days online. AWAITING - page 14. (Read 25578 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 02, 2014, 08:04:05 PM
I dunno if I should trust this  Undecided because some are saying it's a scam and some are saying it's good... might put $5 when I get the BTC0.005 from gifthulk.com ...

Read carefully. Nobody, who tried the system, say this is scam. Only guys, who even did not register, said bad words about x-value. I think, they are webmasters with their own projects. And they just made black PR.

I did not see any person, who did not receive his payment.

Thus, x-value always pays.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
August 02, 2014, 01:36:10 PM
I dunno if I should trust this  Undecided because some are saying it's a scam and some are saying it's good... might put $5 when I get the BTC0.005 from gifthulk.com ...
Activity: 19
August 01, 2014, 08:49:55 AM
Paying:
1MZRx69wQponXuxBJTdCwCFK2ECBjTYJFZ
1ArNFQLZjk7JYx25q3cgTrcxtmeYELdgk4
Today 16:33:49 3 Confirmations
0.0012 BTC
Depo:
1EKft5c5yAKAR9zPecJ8DDB96uWd53aA3Z
Today 14:16:44 1 Confirmations
-0.0851 BTC
Well it may be a scam but i'm willing to try it out just once to see for myself..obviously depositing something small first that way if i lose it i wont be too bumhurt about it like the best would be to deposit two days worth of bitvisiter earnings since its free bits anyway lol
Activity: 14
Maybe peoples interesting in free or investing game https://golden-cows.com/en/?i=7007

I was skeptical but when I try I just love it Smiley

Able to play in free mode because after register you get 1 cow and it still make bottles of milk, of course its slowly.

Try it Smiley

https://golden-cows.com/en/?i=7007  

Thank you

Kinda off topic and you use affiliate links, which is not allowed, but I guess you already knew that after 188 posts...
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
The site is offline now.

It is online for me, but I will definitely stay away from it at all cost lol. Wink
Activity: 3
The site is offline now.
Activity: 10
More income gained.

In 16-20th of July super shares price growth was big and all users made more profit.
I made more profit too (+1.21 BTC for 4 days).
It's very good. I bought some more super shares.

http://s9.postimg.org/yh4ytgwm7/image.png

Many days left, many BITCOINS received from X-Value.

Guys, who posted that this site is scam - please answer me, do you agree that you were not right?
Anyway, you would multiplied your bitcoins already, if you invested in the past.

Who will invest now, after some time also will have an income.

X-Value.com now has more than 3000 users. Thanks for all!

Another payment received.

Date: 7/5/2014 05:15
To: 14KLNL7JVdTbzmUNc9SJG74kjwgfH1YHrG (own address)
Credit: 0.40 BTC
Net amount: +0.40 BTC
Transaction ID: 528e4c5c7df68aaf2b25c5673ab07870b821e0a51b6ce0392be300d0594165c9-000
Activity: 3
 Date: 2014-06-30 09:08:51
Type: External Blockchain Transaction
[This transaction has been completed in the BitcoinWallet.com system
[The amount of bitcoin received.] Received: 0.00392505
Sender:
Recipient: 1MNHamBZBMwYHWWwdLyL9A9tGRX7NSeb9L
Block Confirmations: 6+
Block Height: 307582
Tx Hash: 16156539b937b836d4feb8ac1e08c9db609409f455f1cfdf3e7366ed0a821443
Input Tx Hash:

Thank you most reliable admin...
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Rockwell was indeed good but didn't last long took my earnings out managed to get me a total of 255% based on when I put my btc in waited for it to drop in value continued it daily and was a good take out but they never last.
I just sold my 20 SS and instant receive my bitcoins in wallet.

I generate little bit a loss. Its too slow growing for me.

I'm gonna invest in my signature. In the forex.  I think is legit because its no wort to advertise this rockwell partners because nearly 0 you receive from your referrals. So its no active advertiser in the internet. Then I can see that profit comes not from new deposit.

Good luck!

In Rockwell-partners you will finally lose all your money. It's clone of closed leancy.com, it has one admin and the same promoters. Be careful.
In X-value.com percent is not so big, but it is impossible to lose all your money there. However, if you will wait for a long time, you will be able to make really good money.
Good luck for you too.

Rockwell-partners already closed. It is exactly what I said. All other hyips will be closed.

X-value has absolutely different type of investments, and I do not know why people losing their money again and again instead of investing in x-value.

After buying super shares, you will have some losses of your money first 1-2 months. After that you will have an income. And there are no risks, because super shares are 100% backed with bitcoins. So you can invest bigger sums.

I received another payment. Thanks for admins.

Date: 6/25/2014 06:18
To: 14vEcMYSFwfFMy2QNyCmmBf5Kzk648aFDN (own address)
Credit: 0.3862749 BTC
Net amount: +0.3862749 BTC
Transaction ID: bfe7ff7dbd15e8f70af63bf2d8e6b680336a1841491b6c47bbc9223b81094c3c-000

Project pays, investors are welcome.
It takes time to make an income, but it is good and safety program.

I'm gonna invest in my signature. In the forex.  I think is legit because its no wort to advertise this rockwell partners because nearly 0 you receive from your referrals. So its no active advertiser in the internet. Then I can see that profit comes not from new deposit.

Good luck!

In Rockwell-partners you will finally lose all your money. It's clone of closed leancy.com, it has one admin and the same promoters. Be careful.
In X-value.com percent is not so big, but it is impossible to lose all your money there. However, if you will wait for a long time, you will be able to make really good money.
Good luck for you too.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

I'm gonna invest in my signature. In the forex.  I think is legit because its no wort to advertise this rockwell partners because nearly 0 you receive from your referrals. So its no active advertiser in the internet. Then I can see that profit comes not from new deposit.

Good luck!
SS Price reached 830% from start point and growing

No one can make a guarantee FACT. Any business making a guaranteed statement as asking for trouble. I was thinking to do business here and see how things roll. However after seeing a guaranteed statement think am going to stay well away from this unless someone wants to guarantee an escrow service if does not pay will pay me instead.

As for me, I never invest more than I can lose. All investments have risks, even bank investments. But the the ratio of profit and risk are always different. Here this ratio is the best.
I can make a guarantee and I do. However, there are still some reasons of losing money remaining: Bitcoin will be banned by the authorities, doomsday, etc.
I just said that the business model of the site does not suppose that the site will be closed with time, regardless of other users activity and investments.

If you invest, you will say me "Thank you" after time.
Pages:
Jump to: