Pages:
Author

Topic: X-Value.org - 560+ days online. AWAITING - page 15. (Read 25578 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
This is obviously OP on a new account.

Are people even trying nowadays?

Of course, some people trying that. More than 2000 users, more than $20000 paid.
P. S. I have only 1 account here.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

Got paid. Good program. Thanks admin

Transaction details:

Date:  5/3/2014 16:39
To: ****************************** (own address)
Credit: 0.06 BTC
Net amount: +0.06 BTC

This is obviously OP on a new account.

Are people even trying nowadays?
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
The share price cannot go down. Only up. It is a rule of the x-value.com site.

What you are offering is mathematically impossible. Would you like to tell me how anyone could guarantee a profit, if it could be done with 100% probability you'd have billionaires lining up to add more dough to their pockets. What you're actually offering is a ponzi that is both a lie and a giant SCAM. I would highly recommend that nobody 'invests' in this scam unless you want to lose all your money (might as well donate to charity).

OP guaranteed the owner will not run away and will pay for at least a year. It is so legit lol. Cheesy

I GUARANTEE that site will be online for AT LEAST 1 YEAR from this moment.

No one can make a guarantee FACT. Any business making a guaranteed statement as asking for trouble. I was thinking to do business here and see how things roll. However after seeing a guaranteed statement think am going to stay well away from this unless someone wants to guarantee an escrow service if does not pay will pay me instead.

What you are offering is mathematically impossible. Would you like to tell me how anyone could guarantee a profit, if it could be done with 100% probability you'd have billionaires lining up to add more dough to their pockets. What you're actually offering is a ponzi that is both a lie and a giant SCAM. I would highly recommend that nobody 'invests' in this scam unless you want to lose all your money (might as well donate to charity).

Sir, are you stupid? I already told many times, that in x-value.com you cannot lose all your money.
It seems that some guys here speaking about x-value.com and even did not try to sign up the system.
I know the real reason of that. They think that they are too smart. Smiley
If you are sure, that it is a scam, just go away and do not invest. But stop slander this site.

X-Value PAYS! Always.

You will never find a person, who did not receive a requested payment from x-value.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

OP guaranteed the owner will not run away and will pay for at least a year. It is so legit lol. Cheesy

I GUARANTEE that site will be online for AT LEAST 1 YEAR from this moment.
Activity: 742
Merit: 502
Circa 2010

1. Deposit 10k$
2. Invest 10k$
3. Wait 12 months
4. Withdraw 88k$

Re-invest 10k$ (and live off 78k$ a year with doing absolutely nothing)

If it worked everyone would be doing it, seems a big scammy to me thanks but ill pass.

It will happens if super shares price will grow fast, as now. If its grow will be lower, you will receive not so much money.
Everyone not doing it because do not believe in it. You also miss your income. But it is your business. )
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
WW3
1. Deposit 10k$
2. Invest 10k$
3. Wait 12 months
4. Withdraw 88k$

Re-invest 10k$ (and live off 78k$ a year with doing absolutely nothing)

If it worked everyone would be doing it, seems a big scammy to me thanks but ill pass.
So where is the admin of this so called income site this seems more of rob Peter to pay paul thus being a HYIP. I have seen many sites like this come and go. How long does it take for payments to be sent and how often is percentage paid directly to you? If your saying 80% monthly income then it would take around 2 months to be in a good profit with this site.

You can contact admin via x-value.com/support (Please ask for admin email there. Support is not an admin).
You can receive your percentage any time. You are able to withdraw money manually, and it will be sent instantly.

Yes, you will be in good profit, if you invest.

If you invest today, after couple of months you will have profit.

You have seen many sites like this, but not this. This site will not go. Maybe, if you will invest, you will understand, why.

When I started this thread, the super shares price was 0.00037250
Now the super shares price is 0.00080187

215,26% after last 49 days

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
So where is the admin of this so called income site this seems more of rob Peter to pay paul thus being a HYIP. I have seen many sites like this come and go. How long does it take for payments to be sent and how often is percentage paid directly to you? If your saying 80% monthly income then it would take around 2 months to be in a good profit with this site.

If people invest less which will happen, the share price will go down

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018
I see only one big risk. Question is or this site owner is legit and responsibility people and not run with all bitcoins one day. If not, I dont see any risk cos project is much more than good and peoples time to time find this and will invest.

I thinking about my similar site Smiley

If people invest less which will happen, the share price will go down
legendary
Activity: 1288
I see only one big risk. Question is or this site owner is legit and responsibility people and not run with all bitcoins one day. If not, I dont see any risk cos project is much more than good and peoples time to time find this and will invest.

I thinking about my similar site Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018
X-value.com Super Shares price already reached 772.46% of its original value and growing.

+1%...+5% Daily!

Super Shares are backed 100% by money (Bitcoins) at all times, so there is absolutely no risk of losing your investment.

What are you waiting for? Can you see how much money you can make with x-value? Invest and rest! Smiley

WOW that is so deceiving! "absolutely no risk of losing your investment"!! Of course there is a huge risk
X-value.com Super Shares price already reached 772.46% of its original value and growing.

+1%...+5% Daily!

Super Shares are backed 100% by money (Bitcoins) at all times, so there is absolutely no risk of losing your investment.

What are you waiting for? Can you see how much money you can make with x-value? Invest and rest! Smiley

Hello,

I would like to ask or I able to create similar website like this?  I have few nice domains for sites like that.  Like UniqueBitcoin.com or GrowingBitcoin.com

You can try first to view how much you can earn.
You can use your ref. link. X-value paying you 50% of its own income, so, you will receive the same amount of profit, as x-value.com site owners.
It's not easy, because I am promoting site too much time, and still have not so good results. My profit is mostly from my deposits, not from refs Smiley
legendary
Hello,

I would like to ask or I able to create similar website like this?  I have few nice domains for sites like that.  Like UniqueBitcoin.com or GrowingBitcoin.com

Man what is the point of this? Obviously any ponzi on bitcointalk don't aim to get 0.01BTC from people...  Even vastbitcoins's member account has bigger value than this.. As usual they try to build "trust" until someone "invest" some serious coins and then take them Smiley

Man, you did not read the thread. X-value is not a ponzi. It is very like, but it differ. Smiley
Most of my refs are only taking free daily bonuses, others are investing small sums. Anyway, nobody still knows how powerful this system is. Nobody still knows much money he can earn in x-value system. Now the growth of super shares is fantastic. Maybe at 2015 it will be reduced.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
How about you give me .01 bitcoin and I test out this website?

Edit: He actually sent me the .01 BTC

1AmtzQd7y6GzWo2eG72ehzG6h8jkDSkk5F

This is my blockchain account. I sent .009 BTC to the X-Value page. Going to try it out since I have nothing to lose!

Man what is the point of this? Obviously any ponzi on bitcointalk don't aim to get 0.01BTC from people...  Even vastbitcoins's member account has bigger value than this.. As usual they try to build "trust" until someone "invest" some serious coins and then take them Smiley
legendary
anti-dot just gave me no deposit bonus 0.005 BTC to try it.

Thank you so much.

I just buy 3.9977805  Super Shares for that.

Website and idea its very nice.

Thank you

By the way if anyone wanna try it please use my referral link. I'm just interesting how it works.  https://x-value.com/1613

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: