Pages:
Author

Topic: X13 [ANN] *SUMMERCOIN 2.0* [POW/POS][NAVAJO ANONYMOUS TECHNOLOGY][DECENTRALIZED] - page 40. (Read 171622 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Me 2...
If dev deliver promises i donate him 5k SUM Smiley from today trade...
i sold on top buy backbit lower to get those free sum for him Cheesy...
I hipe we will get 100k-200k Bag for him if all works to make him happy and stay with SUM2 for much longer.
And we will with rising price and active skilled DEV...
In alts it hard to find people like he serious... Smiley
if deliver and works we will make him SUM bag holder i belive
+1 can't wait until the beta testing. People will panic buy again when they see Navajo in action.
hehe active DEV and delivering promisses i don't see point to make any dump below 3k...
serious coin was no premine no istamine coin had 2x minig periods = wide distrybution
coin was long low in price is preaty fair....
1st sezon coin and SUMMER is comming only idiots will sell below 1k if anon will  work
and dev will remain active...
And this Summer will be hot for sure :-D

PS: Look at crypt look at XC take lesson and don't cry later...

PPS: Expect other "anon" coins FUDers here to make some noise - hahaha
True.
Important warning: From now on, more FUDs will be expected. Guys, you have been warned.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Will Kurt Russell emerge from the magical Choctaw Stargate to hand deliver my coins personally?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Me 2...
I hipe we will get 100k-200k Bag for him if all works to make him happy and stay with SUM2 for much longer.
+1 can't wait until the beta testing. People will panic buy again when they see Navajo in action.
hehe active DEV and delivering promisses i don't see point to make any dump below 3k...
serious coin was no premine no istamine coin had 2x minig periods = wide distrybution
coin was long low in price is preaty fair....
1st sezon coin and SUMMER is comming only idiots will sell below 1k if anon will  work
and dev will remain active...
And this Summer will be hot for sure :-D

PS: Look at crypt look at XC take lesson and don't cry later...

PPS: Expect other "anon" coins FUDers here to make some noise - hahaha
This is a hard blow and I really disagree and dislike the way it was hyped. First it is a whitepaper then it turns out to be this. I definitely agree that it was a big mistake. Now soopy has to concentrate on delivering the actual product and forget about this crap. Why waste time on this. First deliver then look at the whitepaper so that when it is already there you can explain all you want as you are the first to have done it and would not fear someone copying it. The community has to stay strong and keep voting on poloniex. Those who want to dump go ahead if you even can. But I ask the dev to please no longer announce things this way as it really hurts the confidence and trust. Many people went around spreading word about how a whitepaper will be released and am pretty sure many eyes were watching and now they may not believe it when sum2 actually has something. Just do not announce anything before it is really ready...  I really hope this navajo is not just starting to be built and there actually is a working prototype.

Excellent post.. totally agreed on this.
Me 2...
legendary
Can someone tell me if this coin is mineable still? Smiley
Chunky MP only its not direct minig but you can get cheap Sum2 while price is low Cheesy
if anon works exspect 10x in price in almost instant...

https://chunkypools.com/sum/

https://coinking.io
legendary
This is a hard blow and I really disagree and dislike the way it was hyped. First it is a whitepaper then it turns out to be this. I definitely agree that it was a big mistake. Now soopy has to concentrate on delivering the actual product and forget about this crap. Why waste time on this. First deliver then look at the whitepaper so that when it is already there you can explain all you want as you are the first to have done it and would not fear someone copying it. The community has to stay strong and keep voting on poloniex. Those who want to dump go ahead if you even can. But I ask the dev to please no longer announce things this way as it really hurts the confidence and trust. Many people went around spreading word about how a whitepaper will be released and am pretty sure many eyes were watching and now they may not believe it when sum2 actually has something. Just do not announce anything before it is really ready...  I really hope this navajo is not just starting to be built and there actually is a working prototype.

Excellent post.. totally agreed on this.
Me 2...
Activity: 210
Can someone tell me if this coin is mineable still? Smiley
Activity: 3
Merit: 10
This is a hard blow and I really disagree and dislike the way it was hyped. First it is a whitepaper then it turns out to be this. I definitely agree that it was a big mistake. Now soopy has to concentrate on delivering the actual product and forget about this crap. Why waste time on this. First deliver then look at the whitepaper so that when it is already there you can explain all you want as you are the first to have done it and would not fear someone copying it. The community has to stay strong and keep voting on poloniex. Those who want to dump go ahead if you even can. But I ask the dev to please no longer announce things this way as it really hurts the confidence and trust. Many people went around spreading word about how a whitepaper will be released and am pretty sure many eyes were watching and now they may not believe it when sum2 actually has something. Just do not announce anything before it is really ready...  I really hope this navajo is not just starting to be built and there actually is a working prototype.
legendary
FUD ?
enought english  to know this coin is a joke ...
Cry more. Let me gueass missed train ?
i hope so

I was telling if all works 1st we go to 3000sat then....
10000sat with luck but you can cry more.

So far DEV delivered so much so far... go back to your SUPER coin don't cry there
we are businessmans...

If you affraid SUM2 will eat supper market share you can be wary for sure...
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Hello All,

The white paper will be available in the next 2 - 3 hours for you to view on the OP.

Thank you for your patience.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

your words are crap  

the picture is not a white paper  

Why not read the OP and get back. Smiley

read yur words

"The white paper will be available in the next 2 - 3 hours"

Besides have you heard about Inforgraphics? they are not pictures. But Information in the form of pictures and part of the whitepaper and the FAQ is scheduled to released tomorrow , have a bit of patience my friend.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

I have patient , but you have not a honorable man .  first you say "The white paper will be available in the next 2 - 3 hours"  and now you say .... tomorrow

and tomorrow  you'll say .... i´m sorry because ... bla bla bla bla bla

learn some more English before trying to spread FUD here pls. The white paper is in the OP already and tomorrow is for FAQ.

FUD ?

so you can always sell and get out. Many people are eager to buy your dump coins  Cheesy

Ok ... thanks for the suggestion

Lets go to begin with 80k  @ 750  Smiley

Well, I am happy to see a coin is being hated, and it is happening..
Hello All,

The white paper will be available in the next 2 - 3 hours for you to view on the OP.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

your words are crap  

read yur words

Besides have you heard about Inforgraphics? they are not pictures. But Information in the form of pictures and part of the whitepaper and the FAQ is scheduled to released tomorrow , have a bit of patience my friend.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

I have patient , but you have not a honorable man .  first you say "The white paper will be available in the next 2 - 3 hours"  and now you say .... tomorrow

learn some more English before trying to spread FUD here pls. The white paper is in the OP already and tomorrow is for FAQ.

FUD ?

so you can always sell and get out. Many people are eager to buy your dump coins  Cheesy
Hello All,

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

your words are crap  

read yur words

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

FUD ?

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
If you aren't interesting this coin plz GTFO. It's simple, why do you spread fud? I think becouse you want buy cheap Sum2 Smiley
Activity: 210
Hello All,

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

your words are crap  

read yur words

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Hello All,

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

your words are crap  

read yur words

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Activity: 185
I am slowly losing belief in this coin. If it's just FAQ tomorrow, when is Navoja anon testing going to be done? Price will definitely drop hard to 300 range again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Thx for cheap coin.

Your welcome  Grin

However  ... price will be @ 350 in a couple hours.

You paid too much  Roll Eyes

No support anymore... it can drop very hard, it hit 451.
7.5 BTC to hit 350. So not sure about that. It can still drop pretty hard though.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
people trying to get cheap coins ... classic
Pages:
Jump to: