Pages:
Author

Topic: X13 [ANN] *SUMMERCOIN 2.0* [POW/POS][NAVAJO ANONYMOUS TECHNOLOGY][DECENTRALIZED] - page 43. (Read 171622 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
To some people trying to spread FUD about dumping of swap coins lol , how the fuck am I gonna do the swaps if I dumped them? lol Grow some brains may be?

PS: I've also extended the swap period to another week.

+10000
Btw Swapping will be extended for another week. Smiley

~SoopY~

Thanks SoopY, this will allow some to catch up.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
To some people trying to spread FUD about dumping of swap coins lol , how the fuck am I gonna do the swaps if I dumped them? lol Grow some brains may be?

PS: I've also extended the swap period to another week.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
i don't understand why this summercoin doing swapping,  will this be kind of a experimental coinsite??anyone??? Huh
There used to be a Summercoin 1. That coin was abandoned by dev so they swapped to this new algo X13 coin With new dev so he could have full control. At this point the swap is almost completely over so no new investors need to worry about it whatsoever.
+1
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Btw Swapping will be extended for another week. Smiley

~SoopY~
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hello All,

The white paper will be available in the next 2 - 3 hours for you to view on the OP.

Thank you for your patience.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~
Great news for all, who was impatient last hours Wink
Waiting for the boom! Cheesy

Looks like the market's in wait-and-see mode, waiting to be convinced by the whitepaper before it decides whether to boom or not.
Yes, indeed, it looks that way.
I'm sure whitepaper will be a huge thing for everyone Wink
Some ppl are skeptical after Saffron's "announcement" the other day. People expect this might be the same, a let down.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
Hello All,

The white paper will be available in the next 2 - 3 hours for you to view on the OP.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Looks like the market's in wait-and-see mode, waiting to be convinced by the whitepaper before it decides whether to boom or not.
Yes, indeed, it looks that way.
I'm sure whitepaper will be a huge thing for everyone Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hello All,

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

i don't understand why this summercoin doing swapping,  will this be kind of a experimental coinsite??anyone??? Huh
There used to be a Summercoin 1. That coin was abandoned by dev so they swapped to this new algo X13 coin With new dev so he could have full control. At this point the swap is almost completely over so no new investors need to worry about it whatsoever.
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Answering all the pms , will keep you updated. Smiley

~SoopY~
Activity: 375
Hello All,

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Great news SoopY!
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
Hello All,

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~
I saw a vibrant growing communities. Grin
someone dump 1.2 million coin. I didn't catch it. Price recover.  Wow

yup, whoever dumped it must be really pissed off now Smiley

dump again. Close to 2 million. Price recover again. Amazing

Dump is good. It distribute cheap coins to other people.
yeah. This is a necessary process.
Hello All,

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~
good news.
Activity: 644
Didnt soopy say the 19th its only the 18th where im at...This coin has a lot of potential....900 is so cheap...sum 1 went much higher...

What time zone is Soopy in?
Multipool needs more X11coins to mine. Only 180 SUM2 from over 1 day with 4+mhash.
legendary
Activity: 1393
Didnt soopy say the 19th its only the 18th where im at...This coin has a lot of potential....900 is so cheap...sum 1 went much higher...
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Hello All,

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~
Pages:
Jump to: