Pages:
Author

Topic: X13 [ANN] *SUMMERCOIN 2.0* [POW/POS][NAVAJO ANONYMOUS TECHNOLOGY][DECENTRALIZED] - page 69. (Read 171622 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
How many coins currently exist? can't find number of pow coins on the front page, just max pow/pos is 50m. Also, how many sum1 coins will be added for what total coins?
Can't believe the front page doesnt' have this info.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
If you guys wouldn't mind retweeting... I'll shoot you 75 coins for a RT https://twitter.com/TheCryptoCartel/status/476720145101250561
Activity: 322
to the person asking about staking and not receiving anything; you are competing for staked blocks with everyone else who is staking. if you hover your mouse over the staking symbol in the bottom right corner of the wallet (which should be green if your coins are old enough) it should show you your weight, the network weight, and your time until expected staking reward.

Like so
Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
hey and thanks mate
actually i do know about the staking
my question was about not staking after 4 days without any transaction in one particular address
and it solved
i think my calculation was wrong about the days
thanks anyway  Smiley

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I wish I got it lower but slowly have to accumulate. I am sure it will be trading around 1500 before the announcement today. And once volume increases and it gets listed in Polo, easy 5000. Good luck guys.

as  dev said is a unique, one of a kind state of the art tech on x13 algo, it can go higher, it depends on if people want too sell, if people hold it could much higher, and settle down later

we are only on bittrex yet, wait till polo and then mintpal
Activity: 504
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
I wish I got it lower but slowly have to accumulate. I am sure it will be trading around 1500 before the announcement today. And once volume increases and it gets listed in Polo, easy 5000. Good luck guys.
Watch for a dump from people who bought on the last run to 700
Who cares about Polo?  Tongue Trex is the new Polo
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
Huge pump on bittrex underway right now
dang can someone dump this price down for me? I was trying to clean house last night to get BTC to buy more low but now 500! Comon guys let me get some more: (

It is still very low, we can expect x000 soon.
I think x000 today.. I remember SUM at launch was 2700-3000 sat, and max was around 4800 sat. I wish good luck to this Summer coin Smiley

I won't be surprised if we get 1000-1500 today and around 4000 once sum2 is listed on poloniex
Activity: 462
dang can someone dump this price down for me? I was trying to clean house last night to get BTC to buy more low but now 500! Comon guys let me get some more: (

I think x000 today.. I remember SUM at launch was 2700-3000 sat, and max was around 4800 sat. I wish good luck to this Summer coin Smiley

nice grow and increasing volume on bittrex
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Yey! Smiley I'm glad for the traders that it is up! Smiley Also we will get a Rich List soon! Smiley
Activity: 686
is there a rich list for summercoin
c'mon bittrex (well, c'mon MS) I want to buy more sum2
Pages:
Jump to: