Pages:
Author

Topic: X13 [ANN] *SUMMERCOIN 2.0* [POW/POS][NAVAJO ANONYMOUS TECHNOLOGY][DECENTRALIZED] - page 65. (Read 171622 times)

Activity: 687
Merit: 500
Congrats to everybody who stayed strong in position and believed in this coin & its dev. Things are looking good!

However, does anybody else has wallet problems?

I started my PC and got this nasty thing on my screen:

That happened to me before with other wallet/coin. Just delete everything BUT WALLET.DAT and re-install... before doing that backup the .dat file (that's where your coins are) re-install and voilá!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
awaiting my sum1 to be exchanged for sum2 ! Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Congrats to everybody who stayed strong in position and believed in this coin & its dev. Things are looking good!

However, does anybody else has wallet problems?

I started my PC and got this nasty thing on my screen:

Activity: 185
Soopy is the best..a member here since November 08, 2013. No copy and paste newbie dev.  Tongue

+1. Never seen such an active no-sleep required dev before Smiley
Activity: 539
4-th place on bittrex.And 108 BTC volume...Nice,very nice!Thank you soopy!
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
I just hope that the BIG FISH got involved here, we hope to see 5000 - 10000 Satoshi, EVEN MORE! The BIG FISH are attracted to NAVAJO ANONYMOUS TECHNOLOGY.

To be honest, even if it's trading in Polo, we don't need BIG fishes at all. It should easily be close to 10k while at Polo without whales. It's only in Mintpal those whales will automatically jump in and there is no limit then.
Activity: 350
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
I just hope that the BIG FISH got involved here, we hope to see 5000 - 10000 Satoshi, EVEN MORE! The BIG FISH are attracted to NAVAJO ANONYMOUS TECHNOLOGY.
Activity: 658
Soopy is the best..a member here since November 08, 2013. No copy and paste newbie dev.  Tongue
Agreed. One of just few honest devs in crypto. He's doing an outstanding job Wink

+1soopy! !
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
Agreed. One of just few honest devs in crypto. He's doing an outstanding job Wink
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
When will pow end ??

I think someone mention today ? maybe someone will clarify it
Already at 1K. Reckon tonight it should be trading around 2-3K. I have no idea why someone would sell now, they should be insane Smiley Very active dev, innovation on the cards, not too much supply, full implementation of Navoja anon on 19th and not yet into Polo. OMG. I have never seen such a strong coin. This is going to have a bigger run than XC. Enjoy this Summer Smiley

I'm comparing this run too vericoin and blackcoin going too move mountains yet
Already at 1K. Reckon tonight it should be trading around 2-3K. I have no idea why someone would sell now, they should be insane Smiley Very active dev, innovation on the cards, not too much supply, full implementation of Navoja anon on 19th and not yet into Polo. OMG. I have never seen such a strong coin. This is going to have a bigger run than XC. Enjoy this Summer Smiley
Activity: 3
Merit: 10
Activity: 350
We passed 1000 sat, that's the new record, but this is only the beginning. After Navajo anonymous technology is implemented, Mintpal will add us and there will be no limit to the price.
Hi,

Should I have the wallet open and unlocked to get stake?
How much time?

Thanks.

Hey, it writes in the OP : Min age: 4 days.

Thanks for your reply.

If I close the wallet before this 4 days .... Does it start counting again from 0 those 4 days?

Thanks.

The coins will need to be in your wallet for 4 days for them to reach their maturity at which point they will be able to be Staked. Whether your wallet is open or not, the wallet should know that those coins have been in the wallet for at least 4 days.

Just leave them there and you will be fine. Once you have mature coins, then you can unlock the wallet to begin Staking.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

+1 everyone quick response good community alive and wel
Pages:
Jump to: