Pages:
Author

Topic: X13 [ANN] *SUMMERCOIN 2.0* [POW/POS][NAVAJO ANONYMOUS TECHNOLOGY][DECENTRALIZED] - page 74. (Read 171622 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
happy i was able to buy some at this price, this will get big hype anytime soon, keep going dev and community
Give some time to feed whales... 10 day in row green in Bitrex ^^ haha ...
volume lower but all sum are getting new homes ^^
That's it, coin need to change hands to make a greater rise. The patient ones are usually getting the biggest reward Wink
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
happy i was able to buy some at this price, this will get big hype anytime soon, keep going dev and community
Give some time to feed whales... 10 day in row green in Bitrex ^^ haha ...
volume lower but all sum are getting new homes ^^
Activity: 673
Merit: 105
Summercoin added to Bidcoind.com as a payment method to buy / sell goods and services with Summercoin.

Generate buzz for Summercoin by listing quality items for sale totaly free of charge and merchant mine MTC on the side,

www.bidcoind.com

Everyone is talking about merchant integration for their coin, saying that theirs will be the one,

well if you don't start to demonstrate merchant application for it, then who else will?
CPI - The Consumer Price Index for all Crypto Currencies, what will say more about a crypto currency when there is more quality stuff for sale in exchange.

The API for true trade volume based on actual goods and services. The real economic indicator for a crypto currency.
EXAMPLE:
"user wsxrfv made 1375 MTC at the current exchange rate of 0.17 USD per MTC just for listing an item for sale in exchange for Summercoin."
Casper just listed an item for sale on Bidcoind.com, he is selling his old laptop in exchange for Summercoin,
like that is not good enough he is mining 1 MTC block after block at the same rate as the Marinecoin network speed just for listing it.
if someone else does not list an item soon after him, Casper is going to be the richest man in the World.
Who's to stop Casper selling more items in exchange for Summercoin
Merchant Mining, No hardware required, mineable for the next 1000 years just like the Marinecoin Network Mining.
PAYMENTS & MERCHANTS
pay direct to the seller no middle wallet. start small, gain more feedback comments and go bigger soon your reputation will speak for itself more coins for more positive feedbacks from buyers.

Win Win Win situation

Sell quality stuff for your coin and generate publicity for your favorite coin +1
Get more of the coins you like by selling your new or used items + 1
Get Marinecoins on the side by merchant mining them without extra effort +1

your accounts are credited 0.5 MTC as gift good for listing upto 5 items with basic settings.

make sure you enter a valid Marinecoin client wallet address during registration but not a mobile or web wallet,

no listings for illegal items,
no spam listings items with picture and detailed description ONLY
valid user registration, do not use fake names fake address your account will be suspended
this is as serious as Ebay
Lisitings of 14 days minimum or longer duration required to qualify for mining block rewards
No listings under crypto currencies category, exchanging coins is not a merchant activity.
You will get results within 180 blocks on the network about 6 hours on target network speed, delayed 180 blocks payouts gives time to delist unwanted or illegal listings and listers who spam the site just for getting MTC.

There is feedback area after each successful sale, seller and buyer can give each other feedbacks the more feedback you have the more coins you make by selling your stuff more easyly.

if more than 1 person lists an item during the same block interval they share the block reward of 1 MTC, how ever if more than 10 people list an item in order for you not to lose your listing fee of 0.1 MTC, the reward auto doubles to 0.2 for each seller,

list an item mine block after block until someone else lists an item,

you can sell your items for Summercoin, you will still get merchant mined Marinecoins,

Mined coins auto cashout to your registered wallet when balance exceeds 5 MTC, but you can also cash out manually if you wish when your balance is below that.

goto www.marinecoin.org to download your MTC wallet to receive your Merchant Mining Block Rewards

then goto www.bidcoind.com register and list an item for sale in Summercoin and wait for the MTC rewards to flood in to your wallet,

Enjoy
Bidcoind.com
Direct contact to the dev for any questions:
[email protected]
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
legendary
There have been lots of anon coins recently that have failed to produce on their broken promises, so there is a hesitation towards currencies just offering an anon feature without much evidence or details. Once they see it , most likely will get very popular if the anon feature is delivered. but until then it will see less enthusiasm than previous anon featured coins

Time will tell mate and I believe this coin will prove it all wrong! Just a few more days and the world would know what Navajo can do! Smiley

Thank you very much for your enthusiasm and interest in Summer! Smiley

Cheers!
~SoopY~

soopy452000 can you use SC wallet Cheesy ? with some echatments ?
legendary
There have been lots of anon coins recently that have failed to produce on their broken promises, so there is a hesitation towards currencies just offering an anon feature without much evidence or details. Once they see it , most likely will get very popular if the anon feature is delivered. but until then it will see less enthusiasm than previous anon featured coins

Time will tell mate and I believe this coin will prove it all wrong! Just a few more days and the world would know what Navajo can do! Smiley

Cheers!
~SoopY~

Yea :-D real price on the way in this summer...
All have fair start to join us ^^.
This is cool too.

And great name Smiley 1st sezon coin ever in crypto.
BTW sms buble colapsing in VRC - many bags - such profits - wow price.
Slowly sum time is coming whales need time to silnet buy SUM2 ^^
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
when doing the swap, how long does it normally take, sent a few in, nothing, sent the rest in, nothing...

I think it should have gone by now mate , do not see anything pending.

just synced this morning, and I got them, yay!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Cheers!
~SoopY~
Activity: 924
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
isnt 300 sat VERY low for only 50 mil coins ??

seems like a good coin, 300 sats must be easy to double that

It is actually and honestly we have so much room for further growth! Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
isnt 300 sat VERY low for only 50 mil coins ??

seems like a good coin, 300 sats must be easy to double that
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
SUM2 will be the first X13 coin with Anonymous Technology on the 19th.

Smiley

Are you one of the devs?

Do tell is there anyway I could help?
Was that official announcement?

Which one mate? Smiley
The one quoted from CG. Thanks

Hello Mate,

I'm yet to make an official announcement in the coming few days and also Beta testing will be opened for a selected group of individuals in the coming days mate.

So yup I believe I was able to answer your questions right.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Smiley

Are you one of the devs?

Which one mate? Smiley
The one quoted from CG. Thanks
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Smiley

Are you one of the devs?

Which one mate? Smiley

Smiley

Are you one of the devs?

Activity: 924
Is there any chance of getting some more details about this navajo anonymous technology, how does it work briefly , has it already been written? is it being tested?

does it still have the same down falls as other anon tech currently, in needing a trust system in place, and by charging effectively reducing chances of bad nodes but essentially making it centralized anonymity.
Activity: 224

Smiley

On what authority are you saying this? Are you part of the core team or just trying to create hype?
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Smiley

Are you one of the devs?

Smiley

Are you one of the devs?
Pages:
Jump to: