Pages:
Author

Topic: X13 [ANN] *SUMMERCOIN 2.0* [POW/POS][NAVAJO ANONYMOUS TECHNOLOGY][DECENTRALIZED] - page 91. (Read 171622 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
There's so much for Summer as it was for Cinni which started out as just a scrypt coin , with time expect great things. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
Recently , there is a huge interest in anonymous related function on new coin. Those that implement it got its coin value increase. I wonder if those function can be implemented to summer coin.

Cinni is a very good recent example. Couple of days ago they announce something which reverse the price, not a pump and dump. The price still hang around and many times over last week price.

+1  Anonymity would be a great improvement
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Recently , there is a huge interest in anonymous related function on new coin. Those that implement it got its coin value increase. I wonder if those function can be implemented to summer coin.

Cinni is a very good recent example. Couple of days ago they announce something which reverse the price, not a pump and dump. The price still hang around and many times over last week price.
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
They will wait for SUM2 be listed on PLX as well! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036
has anybody asked poloniex again?

I was thinking whether there is a possibility that the person / group who brought up around 100 btc of SUM last week will buy us into mintpal with 20 btc.

i see that a little hard, but btw the volume is yet low

If I am the guy who brought up 100 btc of SUM , I must be sure I have a plan. People don't just spend that kind of coin for no reason

Well, thats true xD
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]

I was thinking whether there is a possibility that the person / group who brought up around 100 btc of SUM last week will buy us into mintpal with 20 btc.

If I am the guy who brought up 100 btc of SUM , I must be sure I have a plan. People don't just spend that kind of coin for no reason
Activity: 518
Merit: 505
How to swap my summercoin1 in my poloniex wallet?
legendary

Anyone succesfully swaped coins ?

Most of people swapped through exchange already. I will swap mine in next couple of days through the second option - wallet & sending with transaction message Wink Details in op
I am using this option too. This is much more fun than exchange auto swap. I never done this before. Looking forward to it.  Cool
legendary
legendary
Bought some more cheap summers, another 20K
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
When swapping via wallet will commence?
At what time?

In the Morning New York Time. Smiley
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
When swapping via wallet will commence?
At what time?
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]

Most of people swapped through exchange already. I will swap mine in next couple of days through the second option - wallet & sending with transaction message Wink Details in op
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
People selling at 100 satoshis are retards...

Boring day with nothing much to do, so get a load of retards and drive them to the zoo...

lol good one mate.

Here you go man:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfrQ8ZutmLE&feature=kp

should be the BCT theme song.
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
I'm getting mad. Cheesy

http://prntscr.com/3psngf
Looks like some cheap SUMs on the market. Let's buy them up before the POS phase! Wink
Activity: 161
Pages:
Jump to: