Pages:
Author

Topic: X13 [ANN] *SUMMERCOIN 2.0* [POW/POS][NAVAJO ANONYMOUS TECHNOLOGY][DECENTRALIZED] - page 90. (Read 171622 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Is Summercoin will come back on Poloniex ?
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
WE HAVE STARTED THE SWAP PROCESS, PLEASE SEND YOUR COINS , MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THE SWAP INSTRUCTIONS TO THE DOT , COINS SENT WITHOUT THE SUM 2 WALLET ADDRESS ON THE TRANSACTION COMMENT WILL BE REJECTED , PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK!
SWAP INSTRUCTIONS ON THE OP
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Got my SUM2 coins. Thanks for a smooth exchange!
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
have the exchanging started now?
Anyone succesfully swaped coins ?  
Why do I haven't received my exchange SUM2.0  coin?

I succesfully swaped coins .
Good!
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
Activity: 43
And I recieve my SUM2 atm...Nice work to the devs

Now sending them over to bittrex and wait ;-)

Btw.: I have the feeling after month of daytrading: this coin is a dead cat so far. I´ll be wrong, I´ll be right...let´s see.
Activity: 52
Get Summercoin on Prypto's Crypto Scratch Cards  Shocked

Nice idea... It would be great... but SummerCoin and its community needs to grow and get stronger first...

Very true!  I love what I'm seeing so far
Activity: 253
Merit: 100

Nice idea... It would be great... but SummerCoin and its community needs to grow and get stronger first...
Activity: 52
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
WE ARE STARTING TO SWAP IN 2 HOURS , PLEASE SEND YOUR COINS THEN , MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THE SWAP INSTRUCTIONS TO THE DOT , COINS SENT WITHOUT THE SUM 2 WALLET ADDRESS ON THE TRANSACTION COMMENT WILL BE REJECTED , PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK!
Activity: 31
have the exchanging started now?
Anyone succesfully swaped coins ?  
Why do I haven't received my exchange SUM2.0  coin?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
Where has all the SUMMER folks gone? HelloOO~

Are you planning on implementing any kind of anon technology into this coin ?  It's all the rage these days.

Could be a good idea. Perhaps put a donation address for soopy so we can donate to him?
He's doing great work so far and I think it is only fair to reward him in that because he doesn't have any premine.

+100 Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Are you planning on implementing any kind of anon technology into this coin ?  It's all the rage these days.

Could be a good idea. Perhaps put a donation address for soopy so we can donate to him?
He's doing great work so far and I think it is only fair to reward him in that because he doesn't have any premine.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10

Are you planning on implementing any kind of anon technology into this coin ?  It's all the rage these days.
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Pages:
Jump to: