Pages:
Author

Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet - page 74. (Read 150229 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
just ignore the troll and acummulate cheap - good things come to those who are willing to wait  Cool

My sentiments exactly.

Ignore the trolls and buy up if you want a bargain. ICO was cheap, these prices are ridiculous.

Activity: 338
Merit: 250
just ignore the troll and acummulate cheap - good things come to those who are willing to wait  Cool
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Its toxic people like J9901 that cause the most damage to crypto.Its sad really.They must have a pretty boring and miserable life to waste it trolling as much as he does. Undecided
He's not the reason.
People who believe his bs are the true reason ;p

They don't research, they just act based on words they see written in these topics.
Activity: 644
Its toxic people like J9901 that cause the most damage to crypto.Its sad really.They must have a pretty boring and miserable life to waste it trolling as much as he does. Undecided
I'm dying.
Not gonna quote your nonsense, but yeah, bleeding.
I am talking about volumes. Top traded coins on first page are p&d coins. 0 innovation, nada. Pure hype.

At east XAI has some innovative stuff to offer, that's the reason you're trying to spread FUD here and grab some cheap coins Smiley
oh, btw, I'm not bagholding, nor I've bought into this ICO. I've just seen Cedric giving his best for this coin. That's all.

Bittrex once had first page full of 3 digit traded pairs. Now 1 digit pairs appear.
That's what I meant that cryptos are bleeding.
Activity: 490
@J9901
Next time you could use
Code:
[color=red][size=999pt][/size][/color]

Get real. Entire crypto scene is bleeding. Coins with 1 digit volume on bittrex appearing on first page.

Bleeding??

HAHAHA are you fucking blind?

Bittrex first page right now:

hahaha That obvious denial...! EPIC XAI bagholder confirmed.

Goodnight Sweet Prince.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
9000 SATS!!!

BWHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHA

LOOOOOOOOOL

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I'm dying.
@J9901
Next time you could use
Code:
[color=red][size=999pt][/size][/color]

Get real. Entire crypto scene is bleeding. Coins with 1 digit volume on bittrex appearing on first page.
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHAAAHAHA

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FOOLS!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

12k and crashing...LOL

YAY! ICO's!!

MUCH RICH!!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

next time listen to me when i give you guys warnings about this ICO shit post-launch

I didnt say shit about Glowshares because that was going up. Didnt say shit about NOO cos that was going up. Same for CANN & MARYJ.

Follow my posts if u want to identify the good non-scam ICO's.

Get well soon Cedric! Your 'investors' are loving the dumps from your self-bought 'free' coins. Keep it up mate!  Wink
legendary
Is there a problem with the blockchain? I have a stuck transaction

TXID: 5e94130836182ab9cbb732f9fcac1783635cc6a0917096ab844348c0611996a9

Looks okay to me:

http://www.blocktree.io/transaction/XAI/5e94130836182ab9cbb732f9fcac1783635cc6a0917096ab844348c0611996a9
Activity: 616
Is there a problem with the blockchain? I have a stuck transaction

TXID: 5e94130836182ab9cbb732f9fcac1783635cc6a0917096ab844348c0611996a9
Activity: 338
you can buy yourself a xmas present just buy some XAI at this price  Cool
when will we be udated on xqn holders receiving XAI.snapshot was taken awhile ago and still nothing

OMG guys, just stop. They're free coins Angry
calm down.im just asking the question or is that no longer allowed in forums Huh

Nope. It's not.

You're just going to dump the shit when you get it anyway.
why do you think that.i am 6th on rich list of XQN and have sold only 20000 since launch.I hold 210000.really would like to know why you think i would be dumping.people like you who make pointless, irrational statements are very annoying.The reason i asked is the sooner we get them the soon we can stake them.

How about you just go ahead and dump that other 21k; let's just kill the price altogether.

It's penny ante people like you that have been killing the alts for months. Why even bother buying in if you ended up selling 20k in less than a month after that?

Hopefully you at least had the decency to go for that little 20% or 30% gain you ICO'ers (i.e., Idiot Coin Owners) go for. Or maybe you killed the price by 20% to 30% getting out.

Have fun in craptocoin land.
just to clear things up i never bought ICO.i mined coin from start renting rigs cause i believed in coin thats why i havent dumped any.block explorer will show you that.you my friend need to take a deep breathe enjoy xmas and come back with a clean slate.im not going to judge you over one stupid comment.merry xmas and happy new year Wink Smiley Grin
when will we be udated on xqn holders receiving XAI.snapshot was taken awhile ago and still nothing

calm down.im just asking the question or is that no longer allowed in forums Huh

Nope. It's not.

why do you think that.i am 6th on rich list of XQN and have sold only 20000 since launch.I hold 210000.really would like to know why you think i would be dumping.people like you who make pointless, irrational statements are very annoying.The reason i asked is the sooner we get them the soon we can stake them.

How about you just go ahead and dump that other 21k; let's just kill the price altogether.

It's penny ante people like you that have been killing the alts for months. Why even bother buying in if you ended up selling 20k in less than a month after that?

Hopefully you at least had the decency to go for that little 20% or 30% gain you ICO'ers (i.e., Idiot Coin Owners) go for. Or maybe you killed the price by 20% to 30% getting out.

That was a bit harsh!  Shocked

He just said he was not dumping...?

crazyloaf im sorry i upset you but i clearly didnt mean to.all i did was ask a question and dev replied.i dont know why you needed to carry on like you did.people like you give crypto a bad name.you need to relax.cheers again dev for the reply you are doing a great job. Smiley
Christmas stuff + a sick kid slowed me down on the drops + snapshot site earlier in the week.  I got some more family/Christmas stuff later today and tomorrow, let me get through that and then I'll get all caught up on Monday.  Christmas presents soon.
cheers mate.thanks for the update.much appreciated
legendary

Nope. It's not.

That was a bit harsh!  Shocked

He just said he was not dumping...?

Activity: 270
Christmas stuff + a sick kid slowed me down on the drops + snapshot site earlier in the week.  I got some more family/Christmas stuff later today and tomorrow, let me get through that and then I'll get all caught up on Monday.  Christmas presents soon.

Nope. It's not.

Pages:
Jump to: